Chapter 1

I LOVE YOU < / 3

 

~ 3 months ago ~

 

 

~ Taeyang's POV ~

 

 

   I've been wanting to call you and met up with you but somehow I'm scared to talk to you... I dont know why but I didn't want to face the truth. Or is it a lie? But I need to know the truth, were you cheating on me or do you still love me?

 

*Ring Ring Ring*

 

"Yobeseyo?"

 

"Oh!"

 

The sound of your voice is so sweet that everytime I hear you, it melts me down. Because of my love for you I didnt bother believing what everyone around me is saying. You're on the phone waiting for me to talk...should I tell you why I called you?

 

Here goes nothing!

 

"Where are you?"

 

"Oh...umm I'm at the YG building doing some stuff."

 

"Really? Well do you have time today?"

 

"Umm sorry babe, I'm busy."

 

"Ohh...is that so?" I signed.

 

"Sorry...ummm are you okay?"

 

......*silence*.......

 

"It cant be helped.Bye"

 

"Sorry"

 

And that was the last word Dara said before I hanged up. Since she is busy doing stuff I'll just go to Chaerin and met up with her instead.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~ CL's POV ~

 

From: AnnoyingBae

To: Me

 

"HEY! Chae!!!!! Come and met me at this resturant or I will make you break up with Jiyong!Kekeke.

You do remember this resturant? Right???"

 

l.jpg

 

I just got out of the shower and this guy just texted me a stupid picture. 'Aigoo...Bae! I wanted to call Jiyongie!!!'

 

~ A minute later ~

 

Pado...I just called Jiyong and he never answered. He never misses my calls, he would always answer it even if his busy. Or maybe its off or probably low battery!?!

 

To: AnnoyingBae

From: Me

 

"What are you talking about YoungBae!?"

 

~

 

From: AnnoyingBae

To: Me

 

"Nvm that! Just come please!!! I need to talk to you since Dara is to busy :'(

 

~

 

To: AnnoyingBae

From: Me

 

"OKAY OKAY! What's the problem now!?!?"

 

 

~

From: AnnoyingBae

To: Me

 

"Chae!!! I'll explain eveything to you at the resturant. I'll pick you up....NOW?!"

 

~

 

WOW! This guy text fast. Errr.... since I have nothing to do I'll just go then.

 

~

To: AnnoyingBae

From: ME

 

"WAIT 10 MINUTES! NOOO! 20 MINUTES ARRASO?!"

 

~

 

After that he didnt text back....20 minutes just past and I'm waiting for him to pick me up outside! Just then a warm air surrounded my neck which gave me chills down my spine. I turned back and...

 

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 

 

"OUCH!!!!!"

 

 

I looked down and found out that it was YoungBae! I help him up feeling bad for slapping his face. I though it was a ert or someone else....that annoying etic rat: Seungri.

 

"YAH!! What was that for?" I said.

 

"What do you mean what was that for? You weren't the one who got hit on the face!"

 

"YAH!!" I said hitting puching him on his shoulder this time. "I meant why were you behind me?!"

 

"OHH!....umm I was going to scare you but I guest it failed. I was breathing to hard." He pouted.

 

"Yah! Don't ever do that again!"

 

"Why? Was I too close to you?" He stepped closer to me but I stepped back. What is he planning to do?

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

~ Taeyang's POV ~

 

 

Just then an idea popped into my head to get back on Chae. Teasing her of course. I moved closer to her so that she would step back and stand at the end of the sidewalk curve. We were looking at each others eyes, I couldn't help but not look away at all. She looks very innocent, so calm and nice?... I snapped out of it and from the look of her faces she was nervous, I moved in a step closer and it worked!

 

She was about to fall back but she was quick enough to grab me at my neck to prevent herself from falling. We were unsteady so I grabbed her at her waist and pulled her close to me. I didn't realize that our face was just a few inches away from each other. My heart is beating so fast!! I dont know why my heart is acting this way. I hope she doesn't hear it!

 

 

BUT NO!!! I CAN'T LIKE HER!!!! I LOVE DARA SO MUCH! Isssh! Why did I have to do that?!!

 

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ At The Resturant ~

 

 

We were all sitting around eating and laughing at the same time. I kept glancing at Chaerin thinking if she's thinking about what happened earlier. But to get this awkwardness between me and Chae I decided to invite the rest of 2ne1 who wasn't busy and Seungri & Daesung. TOP was kinda busy...I dont really know why. By the look of it Bom and Mingkie aren't busy at all...not like Dara, I wonder why? Shes been busy ever since a few days ago, same goes to Ji. I barely see them. But sometimes I see them together...well talking and laughing, I hope....NO....Bae! Jiyong would never do that to you!!

 

Well would he? I left myself in a confuse situation.

 

I didnt realize that everyone was all quite and they were just staring at me. I snapped out of it when Seungri nudge into my shoulder and look at the entrance direction. I was about to ask them all a question when two people at the entrance door caught my attention. It was DARA and JIYONG!

 

 

 

T

O

 

B

E

 

C

O

N

T

I

N

U

E

D

.

.

.

:)

 

 

 

 

I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR!!!!! HAHAHAH IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG!!!!!

Well there are some SunSky moments on this chapter I hope you guys like it!! ^0^

And Taeyang is still trying to find out the "TRUTH" Well his about to! :3

BUT, WHAT IS THIS TRUTH???

Kekeke I'll try to update the next chapter :)

See you again ^////^