Chapter 2

I LOVE YOU < / 3

 

 ~  Recap ~

 

 

~ Taeyang's POV ~

 

   I didnt realize that everyone was all quite and they were just staring at me. I snapped out of it when Seungri nudge into my shoulder and look at the entrance direction. I was about to ask them all a question when two people at the entrance door caught my attention. It was DARA and JIYONG!

 

   They are both holding each others hand. Jiyong was too busy looking for a vacant seat to sit with his date "Dara" that he didn't realize that I was in the same place with them glaring at him! Dara turned her head and spotted me. I saw hear reaction...she was shocked, but I saw sadness in the same time. I hope she sees that I'm REALLY MAD right now! 

 

 

   I felt like ranging when she didn't even bother going up to me and explain what the hell was going on. She just went off with Jiyong when he spotted an empty table. I was going to run up to her when a heard sobs next to me.

 

 

  It was Chaerin! Because of her I felt like crying too but instead I went up to her and gave her the warmess hug I can let out at the moment. She tried to run away but I stopped her. But she kept pushing me and finally got out of my embrace.

 

  "Chae! Wait!!" My voice cracked but I saw her run to the ladies room past Dara's table.

 

  "Taeyang...?"

 

   I turned my head seeing Seungri's giving me a pleading look, like he wants to tell me something but it seems like he couldn't. I have a feeling he knows that Dara and Jiyong have been cheating one us for a very long time now.

 

  "Hyung...I'm sor...."

 

   "So you knew this whole time!!!?" I interrupted Seungri and stoop up in front of him. I didn't want to make a big action inside specially that people are around us, but I can't hold it in.

 

  "Hyung! I only found out a few days ago!! I promise!!! I wanted to tell you and Chaerin but..."

 

  "But what!!?" I was mad...I knew he knows something! Plus he's Seungri. He finds out everything really fast...but why didn't he tell me? "Why didn't you tell me Ri??? Why?" This time I broke down in front of everyone.

 

  "Hyung...I know I'm suppose to be honest to you but Dara nonna...."

 

   ".....she said she was going to tell you the very next day but I guess she didn't tell you yet."

 

   "Yet?!? She even lied to me that she was at the YG building earlier but NOO!" I sat down with my head on the table after ranging out. "She lied! She lied to me! She lied! She said she loves me! Only me...!"

 

Bom And Minzy came up to me. They tried and comfort me but I ran away to the males bathroom instead. 

 

End of POV.

 

 

~ Dara's POV ~

 

  I can't stop seeing Bae's sad face in my head. It won't stop replaying again and again. I'm such a terrible girlfriend!! It's official Bae will brake up with me and never talk to me.  But just then I caught Bae's eye when he ran to the same direction where Chaerin went. Ohhh please! Just kill me now!

 

  "Dara....?" I flinched hearing Jiyong's voice. 

 

  "What's the matter babe?" I looked at Jiyong with a straight expression.

 

  "Ji....please...you're not helping."

 

  "What do you mean babe?" Feeling more annoyed when he keeps saying babe.

 

  "Could you not call me that! Please!" I rised my voice. *Sign* "Bae is here....he just saw us Ji! He knows we're dating behind his back now...and so did CL."

 

  "! HunChae is here too?!?" He stood up and looked arounf for Chaerin. I looked at Jiyong...I can see from his eyes that he still loves CL and not me. Why did I even bother taking Jiyong away from CL....I'm so stupid!

 

  "Ji..?"

 

 

  "Huh?"

 

 

  "It's time to tell them the truth"

 

 

  "Hmmm...okay..."