Present Time~

Change of Heart

Kae's POV

Mel went back to her room next door to get their presents.

"Where did mine go?" I asked while she sat down on the floor. We all huddled together next to the mini Christmas tree. We could have gotten one in our living room but then again, we're lazy to decorate the tree. Oh alright... I am lazy =_=.

"In your room." She said. I pretended to feel offended though it didn't turn out how it was supposed to be. Mel actually thought I meant it but then I told her it was just a joke.

"HEY! What about me??" After quite some time she finally remembered.

"Hehe no where near this tree." I winked and then went back to staring at the presents. There's only four of us yet eight Christmas gifts. I wonder what that's supposed to mean ;). Unless we each get two presents which we'll be so lucky.

"So when do we open our presents?" I asked, curious. We've been staring at the presents for quite some time and the room was filled with silence.

"Uh.. now?" Taeyang replied =).

"YAY!" Mel cheered. She's always so joyful and have I ever told you that she can sing too?

"Mel, why don't you sing us a song?" I suggested. Her face went from ^O^ to O_O. No jokes!

"What?" She asked.

"You. Sing. Song." I broke the question down using the three key terms.

"No. I can't sing." She declined.

"Oh yes you can. I heard you sing before!" This girl has talents yo!

Jiyong's POV

Mel... sing? I wonder how her voice will turn out.

"Well, can we just open the dang presents?" I was impatient. I wanna know who got me what! I hope it's something that won't go into the garbage disposal. LOOOL get it? Aha...ha...ha... Okay not funny -_-.

(A/N: Basically he just made fun of his own name LOOOL GD = Garbage Disposal. But we used his actual name instead of his stage name so yeah.)

"Fine." Kae pouted. What's with her and pouting these days? T_T

"Okay... the first present is for Jiyong." I heard my name and I swear my ears jerked up like when puppies hear their names.. Yunno... =_= Never mind, again.

Taeyang was in charge of handing out gifts to people. 

"Who's this present from?" I asked.

"Who knows... read the card." There was no card in sight. At least not in front of my eyes.

"Card? What ca-... OHH.." I finally found it. I didn't notice until I unwrapped the wrapping paper. It was so... blue and sparkly. This cannot be from Taeyang cuz he doesn't know how to wrap. And it's highly unlikely for me to wrap myself a present although it's not that bad of an idea.. xD So it had to be either one of the girls.. it was either Mel or Kae.

"Did you give me this Kae?" I asked. She shook her head. Okay... if it's not Taeyang nor was it Kae, then it's clearly Mel who wrapped the present for me.

"Mel?" She nodded.

"Thanks." I said and then read the card. It was a very simple Christmas card. All that's printed on the card was 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!'. In addition to those printed words, Mel wrote something as well. She wrote 'Stop banging on the walls. It annoys me -_-.' ...... AHAHAHAHA! There's a reason as to why I did that. To annoy her, DUH!

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"Who's next?" Kae asked. She seems eager to receive presents. 

 

Mel's Pov

>_> I should sing quieter now. Kae's been listening to my terrible singing~ THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE LISTENING TO ME.

"Who's next?"

"I don't know Kae, I. Don't. Know. You tell mee." I said with a fake angry face.

"Then-" I cut Kae off.

"Ok so Taeyang!" I wanted to say 'I choose you! Taeyang!' For him to open his present. But it sounds like a pokemon thing. xD

"Oh this is cool!" Jiyong said when he opened the box. "It's like a mini me! Hahaa" he seems so amazed.

Then Taeyang opened his and saw his 'mini-me'

"Wow, did you make this?" Taeyang asked me.

"Eh.. sorta..I painted it though..."

"thanks"

"your welcome. OK NOW~ Let's open Kae's presents~ which only you two can, since she hid mine somewhere." I glared at her.

Kae's POV

"Don't worry Mel, you'll get your present when we go home." I reassured her. Her glares are quite freaky. Don't go near Mel when she's glaring )':

"Fine." She pouted. From a glare to a pout. Unique much? :P

"Kae, here's my present to you." Jiyong said and handed me my present.

"What's this? It feels so heavy." I took it out of his hand and placed it on the ground. Then opened to find the present very surprising. 

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Jiyong!" Since he sat in front of me, I just needed to lean in and give him a quick hug. No need for hugs that last more than 3 seconds. 

Want to know what he gifted me? A PLAY STATION 3! I've always wanted one ever since I've played it at my cousins a few months back. It was fun old times and now I got one of my own! :)

"Remember to call me over when you're playing it!" He laughed and then I laughed... sorta. What game geeks we are! ^_^. But we're proud to admit we're game freaks =D.

"Arasso." My present from Jiyong was absolutely unexpected. I wonder what Taeyang has in store for me. It should be better than the game

"Kae, here's your present from me." Taeyang interrupted my thoughts and handed me my present. 

"What's this? It's so much heavier than the present from Jiyong. Please don't tell me it's expensive." I tried lifting it but it was too heavy to carry. So instead I left it in front of me and stared at it for a while until Taeyang responds to my question. 

"Open it and you'll see with your eyes." He said and I did as he told. I looked to check what the present was and my eyes literally popped out.

"Taeyang, this is way too over the top! Why'd you get me something so expensive? It's as if money falls from the sky. You should have gotten me a sweater or something!" You wouldn't believe what he gave me. How much do laptops cost? Well, not that CHEAP from what I know. Taeyang bought me a MacBook Pro. Can you believe that? Even my brother wouldn't go and buy me something like that! He's too cheap )': No harms done~

"It's not that expensive and plus, I figured that you would need it for your personal needs. Last time I visited your place, I only saw one really old computer that looks like it's about to be thrown out." He responded. That is true since I barely use the computer. But now that I have one, I guess I'll be on it almost 24/7! 

I got up and went to give him a hug. I think I'm tearing. I'm so glad to have two good friends like Taeyang and Jiyong.

"But still... it must have been expensive. Anyways, thank you so much!" I really do feel bad for making them spend so much money on someone who might not be as valuable as others. Like me =___=. I really think they should have bought me sweaters. I do love sweaters.

"HEY! That's not fair! Why does Kae get the good stuff and I don't?!" Mel complained, crossing her arms together.

"Be quiet. Didn't I get you brand new shoes? You should be proud I even got you a present!" Jiyong started.

"Chillax Mel," Taeyang interrupted before they erupt into violence/argument. Oho you won't want to witness it. "I've got a present for you so don't worry and calm down." 

Taeyang went to the tree and grabbed Mel's present. It wasn't stuffed in a huge box like mine but it was pretty big... sorta.

"What's this?" She poked it before opening it and when she did, she was quite shocked.

"Thanks!" Mel took the object out of the box and started playing with it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"LOOKIE!" She reached the object into my face and all I see is light.

"AH SO BRIGHT!" I convered my eyes with one hand and the other pushing it away from my face. Especially my eyes. Gosh Mel, don't need to make an attempt to blind me with bright contrast!

"It's an iPod touch and it's the newest generation!" She squealed. Well, she has been longing for it ever since it was released into the markets. Which.. was not so long ago.

"How'd you know I wanted it?" She asked.

"I saw you staring at it when we were at the mall and Kae told me?" He responded. Mel gave him a hug and then gave me a hug. Awe I feel special <3 LOL. Wow, was he observing Mel? Wait.. does he like her or something? It'd be quite interesting and ironic? O_O AHAHAhahaa... no not that funny =_=''.

"Thanks again!" Mel said and started playing with it though there's no games or anything on it.

"I guess you don't want my ty present." Jiyong said to Mel while she was fiddling with the iPod touch.

"Wait... what? Is it something I like?" Mel immediately looked up after hearing presnt.

"I don't know. You tell me." He said and handed her the gift box. It was medium sized.

"What the heck is this?" O_O <- Yeah that was Mel's face at the box. It was so light.

"Are you sure you're not pranking me with Jack and the Box?" Her eyes beamed at the box, doubting the present from Jiyong. If that was me, I would doubt it too. I mean.. he doesn't look like the normal type of guy to give normal presents to girls. Uhm.. with an exception of my present. It was just shocking. I can't believe he spent money for that. Then again, he bought it for his benefit T_T. Taeyang would yell at him if he bought it for himself. Taeyang is so caring<3.

"Open and see for yourself. Be very afraid." He joked. Mel opened the box and revealed the present. Turns out it wasn't Jack and the Box but a cute teddy bear. It's so adorable and snuggily!

"AWE THANK YOU JIYONG!" Mel gave the bear a hug but not Jiyong.

"Oh so Taeyang gets a hug and I don't? Hmph." He whined, pouted, crossed his arms and turned his face to the side.

"The bear is cuter than you." She insulted him. Dang~ I see some chemistry between the two ;).

After that, we ate the cookies that Mel baked and my, it was delicious! She baked them better than me >.< I better learn from the famous chef, Mel!~

After eating cookies, we watched a movie together. I didn't check what time it was but I was slowly getting tired. I almost fell asleep half way through the movie but I tried to stay awake. The movie wasn't that boring but still, not a thriller movie. I like thriller movies... they don't bore me out.

 

Mel's POV

OHH MY GAWDD~ TAEYANG IS SUCH A GENEROUS PERSON. Unlike that meanie head Jiyong. xP

"what time is it?" I looked at the clock, it was 1AM. No wonder my body feels weird. Whenever it feels like this, it means that I should NEED to sleep. I know I'm falling asleep, but my body is too tired to move. I hate when that happens.......

 

---------

^ Bunch of nonsense.. =.=

Next chapter is when things happen...

It seems to me that Kae always have a lot of things to say LOL.