The Countdown

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

WEEEEEHH~! A week from today is my bday! And then its Christmas! Winter break is next week.

Taeyang drove us to school. He and Kae go to like the same campus. So Jiyong and I have to walk to another building.

I opened the door. It was heavy.. Normally Jiyong would be walking in front of me and open the door first.

But today I was in front.

"Eugh." I opened the door a little.

"You're such a weakling." he said and opened it wider.

"what about you? I don't see any muscles." I said to him. Lol seriously his arms. I can see Taeyang has muscles. I wonder how he can open that heavy door. Either he's pretending or ... No, but when he opens it, the door seems light to him though.

"yeaa, you don't SEE them. They're there though."

"HAHAA, yeah. Everybody has muscles to move. Just that some peoples are more noticable"  AKA Taeyang. I guess that's why Kae likes him? Omo, should I tell her about the other day?

"Ok bye" I said and walked into the gigantic classroom. Like this everyday.

-------------

"Mel!" I heard someone call me. I turned around.

"Hello!" I said.

"I'm done making them. Just need you to paint them if you want. Or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Oh, it's alright. I can do them."

"Ok, come to my place when you can, because it'll need a few days before they dry and stuff."

"Is it ok if I do it today?" I asked.

"Yeah of course."

"Like right after schol?"

"Yeah." she said and I just texted Jiyong telling him that he can go first with Taeyang and Kae.

--------------

"Wow. They look awesome!" I said as I saw them.

"Thanks." she said. "Here" she gave me the paints.

I was taking my time, trying not to ruin it.

*1 hour later*

"Ok I'm done." I said.

"Aha, nice painting skills." I looked at my fingers with paint on them. But I didn't care.

"what's you're address, I'll mail it to you when it's done."

"No, it's ok. I can come by and pick them up."

"Ok. I'll call you then."

"Thank you!" I smiled. "Here." I gave her money for helping me.

--------

6 more days~!

---------

5 more days! Winter break.

---------

4 more days!

----------

3 more days!!

---------

2 more days!!! Until my bday!

I went to the store to pick them up.

"Awh, thank you!" I hugged her and put them each into a box.

I went back home and put it safely into the drawer. As well with Kae's present. They're safe now.

-------------

TOMORROW IS MY BDAY!! WOO HOO.

I woke up early. I didn't feel like going out. Besides playing on the computer for the past few days. I actually felt like cooking for the past few days too. Instead of keep on going to their place and getting free food.

I thought about how I've spent my birthday for the past few years. Good times.

I wonder how this year will be like. I'm sorta excited. But then again..... today's someone else's birthday. It just happens like that. But I don't care. I care about myself~!

I was working on the sketches. And found my pencils =.=

Hmmmmmmm.... today's a bit boring.

I listened to my iPod and sang at the same time while sketching. I don't like singing when there's people in the same room as me.

 

Kae's POV

I. Am. Bored.

IT'S ALMOST MEL'S BIRTHDAY! YAY! It's not MY birthday and yet I'm so proud she's finally turning 18! It makes me feel bad to know that her birthday is all the way near the end of the year. DECEMBER! Other than that, SHE'S TURNING OLD! LIKE ME!~ T___T I'm not THAT old!

Lalalalala, so bored ah!~

I sat on my bed and read a book. You can say that I'm quite nerdy. Well, it's not my fault that exams arrive in one month's time. So better study EARLY to remember it. School ain't easy to master yo!

As I read my book, I played some music from my phone. I hate using the iPod. It so bad, the quality of the sound.

Great, this song again. You know how there's these songs that you listen to cuz you put it on replay? Well yeah, SHINee's Replay is playing on my phone right now. It's a good song I admit, but it gets quite annoying after some time. 

Mel's POV

I the computer and started to watch dramas online. In the living room.

I made some popcorn.. Nah, dramas are going to take a while. So I watched a movie.

*30 minutes later*

"DUDE SHE LIKES YOU ARE YOU STUPID!?!" I yelled at the monitor. Then Kae rushed out of her room with wide eyes staring at me. Ahaha she must of thought I was walking to Taeyang. Muhahaa.

I pointed to the monitor. Then she watched the movie with me. (a/n: don't ask which movie. idk)

*10 minutes later*

"OUHHHHHHH~~~~~ he found out!" I said.

*2 minutes later*

"I HATE THAT GUY! Go away! you're ruining those two!!"

"GIRL! Pick the other guy!"

 

*Movie finished*

".... what a terrible ending." I said.

" why did you even choose this movie?" Kae asked me.

"I had nothing else better. *yawns* what time is it?"

"10:45PM."

"ohh. no wonder I'm getting sleepy. Goodnight!" I got up.

"night~"

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I didn't feel that sleepy again. So I started playing on my iPod.

Omo~ it's almost my bday~!!!!!! 10 more minutes~

I put one side of my earphone and listened to music while playing on it. I heard footsteps so I quickly hid my iPod under my bed and pretened to sleep.

The footsteps came closer and closer. It was sorta quiet but I could still hear something. What is Kae doing?

I peeked with one eye opened. It wasn't Kae. Is Jiyong trying to steal something?

I got up from my bed. And looked at him. His back was facing me. He put something on my table. Then slowly turned back around.

"AHH!!" he screamed.

"AHH!" I didn't expect him to scream.

"W-what. were'nt you just sleeping?"

"Nope. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? It's like 11....... 50 YAY!!~~ Wait, how'd you get here? Don't tell me, you tried being like me, ninja xD climbing over here"

"............. yeh.. sure."

"............" weird. Staring at each other.  "what's that?" I got out of my bed.

"Nothing." he was trying to cover the thing behind him that was on my desk.

"No, lemme see." I was about to take it but then he took it away from me and stretched his arm as far away from me as possible while the other hand is stopping me.

"noo~"

"*BAM!*"  we both heard.

" O.O" we stared at each other.

"what's that..?" I whispered.

"I don't know.."

"you go check." I told him.

"why? it's you're house."

"but you're in my house too. And you're a guy , you should go first." I whispered and pushed him in front of me.

We went to the living room, I was grabbing onto his shirt from behind. Yes I'm a scared ninja. It was dark too! Well there was light coming from outside the window though. Then he suddenly stopped which made me bump into him.

"yah." I whispered. Then saw the patio door opened. "why didn't you close the door?" I whispered. OMO what if someone came inside?!

He closed the door and then we all the lights.

"*gasp* oh my gawd, let's check if Kae is alright." I said. I was about to go to her room but then got scared again. So I dragged Jiyong with me. We slowly opened her door. And then the light.

"eung.... leave me alone, turn off the light Mel." Kae said trying to sleep. "why is it so cold?" she got up.

"Well you're on the floor.." I said.

"Ohh.... so Kae was the one who made the loud noise..." Jiyong said.

"ah... true. well mystery solved!" we were about to leave the room.

"wait why is Jiyong here?" Kae said still on the floor, hugging her pillow.

 

Kae's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt the lights go on. WHY MEL WHY!? DISRUPTING ME AND MY BEAUTY SLEEP! 

On the other hand, a couple more minutes until her birthday! WOOT WOOT! :)

I stared at Mel and Jiyong. My eyes weren't quite fully opened but it looked like they were holding HANDS! 

"Why is Jiyong here?" I asked, hugging my pillow. My eyes were finally opened but I'm still sleepy. It's like, 11 something, almost 12! 

I checked the time and saw that it was 11:59 then turned 12:00. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!" I jumped up and hugged her, ignoring Jiyong's presence in the room.

 

--------------

YAY for her bday~! xD PLEASE COMMENT~!! AND SUBSCRIBE