Something.. New?

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

When did my pillow feel like this?? I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't hugging my pillow. OH MY GAWD IT WAS JIYONG WHAT THE F- THEN HE OPENED HIS EYES OHH SHT.

I let go. "Oh sorry. uhm.. yeah I gotta go." Woh, is it just me or do I feel my own heart beating... it was like beating as if I just ran or did a work out... I could feel it pounding? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

I quickly got up. I looked around, Kae wasn't there. I pinched my own cheek to see if it was real. Shoot, this is real. OH MY GAWD.  I guess it was only me and Jiyong there on the couch? I quickly took my shoes and went ninja again.

I was panting.

When I got back to my room, I started to think about what just happened... >_<  I hope he didn't noticed oh my gawd... I could feel my cheeks burn-  Wait NO. It's not. NO WAY. NO WAY AM I EVER THINKING ABOUT MYSELF BLUSHING AGAIN. NO WAY.

I quickly went to sleep in my bed. Not trying to think about it.

-

I think a few hours just passed. At least I got some sleep. I tried sleeping again after I opened my eyes but didn't fall back asleep.

 

Jiyong's POV

When did I buy a huge teddy bear? When did it know how to hug people? AND when did I hug teddy bears?

I opened my eyes, it was Mel. Then she slowly opened her eyes. She saw me and her face was like

O.O

"Oh sorry. uhm.. yeah I gotta go." and she quickly left.

What was that..? I could feel my heart beating fast. I've never really felt like this before.

 

Kae's POV

I decided that since last night I slept at a really late time, I should sleep in some more for today.

"KAE! WAKE UP!" I felt someone pulling the sheet cover off of me. I looked up to see who it was and noticed that it was Mel.

"What? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" I pulled the covers over my head like it was earlier. 

"No. Wake up sleepy head!" She pulled it off again >______> Great way to get some sleep.

"Ugh... just leave me alone!" I shouted and then pretended to snore so she would leave me alone. I think this was the first time I yelled at her after Christmas. I hope I won't feel quilty later on.

"Fine. You'll be the one missing out on all the fun." I heard her go hmph and my door being slammed shut. What's her problem? Meh.. doesn't concern me right now. I just want some sleep.

 

Mel's POV

Oh yes, video games. Taeyang came over, I think he was hoping to play with Kae too. But I guess she won't play now. Taeyang coming over reminded me of Ji-  No. Forget about it. Don't think of him. Just don't. Think about other people....

"you ok?" Taeyang waved his hand in my face as she was starting up the PS3.

"yeh." I was thinking too much. "KAE!" I shouted out.

"whaaaatttt?!" she shouted, from her room. Then came out. She saw Taeyang and quickly went back to her room. Ha, probably to fix her hair and stuff.

*30 minutes later*

"YESS I'm winning" Kae said.

"NO you won't." Come on.. one more point for me. One more- "YES! I WON MUHHAAHA" I laughed. >=)

"Ok you two can play." I said and went back to my room. Why? TO PLAY ON THE IPOD OF COURSE.

I went on the Safari (internet on the iPod) and went to google. I felt bored already. I was thinking of what to search up and my fingers just typed by themselves and wrote ; "how do you know if you like" I stopped there. Why was I typing this? I erased it.

*doot doot* my cell went. I got a text.

From Jay: Merry Christmas~. Sorry yeah it's probably the day after Christmas there in Korea or something.

But no worries~ I'm coming back!! Just went back to America to celebrate with friends + other family.

And from there, our conversation went on and on by texting. (a/n: she's forgetting about Jiyong now... how sad =.= Lol nawh. Just distracted by something else to forget about him)

Taeyang's POV

Uh oh... I don't how to start a conversation with Kae. Why am I feeling something I've never felt before?

NO DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE KAE MORE THAN A FRIEND! She might not have the same feeling as you Taeyang!

My conscience warned me. What's wrong with liking Kae more than a friend? I mean she's cool, awesome, amazing to hang around with and most of all, she's cute.

"Uhm.." We both started at the same time.

"You go first." I said politely with manners. I was taught that ever since I was an infant and throughout my life.

"What do you want to do now that Mel ditched us?" Kae asked.

"I don't know?" I shrugged. I honestly don't know what to do. The atmosphere is getting quite awkward between us. 

"Well, I'll be going out. You can call Jiyong over to play with you." She said and disappeared to her room. Then she reappeared with her hair tied up into a pony tail and she was wearing a cute white and black panda hoodie, black Roots sweatpants, a green and black jacket with fur on it, her black D&G glasses, she had her purple cell phone, and her mini back pack/bag. 

"Bye Mel! Bye Taeyang!" She shouted, wore her black furry boots and walked out the door before I even got the chance to ask her where she's heading to.

 

Mel's POV

I finally got off my bed. I hope those two aren't doing anything weird. It was quiet-

"Bye Mel! Bye Taeyang!" oh nevermind. Kae is leaving. I got another text so I walked back to my bed.

From Jay: gotta get some sleep~ bye

I didn't bother texting back. I threw my phone back on the bed.

I walked  to the living room, and guess what. No one was there. Great. Taeyang must of went back home or followed Kae! Hahaa. I assume my assumptions are right. xD I wonder where Kae went though.

Hmm. I opened my closet. I really should clean it. It's a mess. But I'm too lazy to~! I grabbed a bunch of clothes and threw them on my bed. I don't put clothes on the floor, just that there was a small rack/shelf thing under my shirts that I hung up.

"Ohhh so here it was!" I found my shirt that I was looking for. I played my iPod so it wouldn't be dead silent.

*30 minutes later*

I was still cleaning my closet. But also trying on some clothes at the same time. "ouh~" I tried on a frilly summer tank top. "hmm.." I found some shorts that would match it. Then I changed back into my normal clothes. Yep, tshirt and sweat pants. They were more like the TNA or Lulu Lemon ones, but I don't like how they look at the back.. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, yeah you get what I mean? They were SIMILAR to them but not. Whenever I wear these, I would wear a long shirt to cover my BEHIND.

Once again, I felt like eating ice cream again and went to the kitchen and opened the freezer hoping there was still ice cream.

"OH MY GAWD~! NooO~~" I whined. There was no more ice cream T_T

Now I can just text Kae to buy me some more >=)

I wonder if Taeyang has ice cream at his house. I looked out the window, the weather is still cold. And being the wonderful me, I walked again.

I rang the doorbell. No one answered. I pressed it again... anytime now. I was about to bang on the door until someone opened it.

O.O awkward. It was Jiyong. Is he always the one who opens it?

He saw my hand that was sorta in a fist. His face was like O_O .I lowered my hand. "ehh. sorry."

 A flashback immediately played in my mind when I saw him.

This. Is. Awkward. "I was just wondering where Taeyang and Kae went.."

"Oh, Taeyang didn't come home yet." he said. It's going to take a while before we don't feel awkward around each other again.

"Ok then. Well. Bye~" I walked back, taking just a few steps and opened the door. I wonder where they went. 30 minutes has passed and I FORGOT TO TELL HER TO BUY ME ICE CREAM! I quickly texted her before she would come home so she can buy me it.

 

-------

Please comment~ Who knows where Kae and Taeyang went.. O_O lol jks.