I didn't mean it.

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

After eating with him. I went back home. Ah, allergy season for me >_>

I felt my eyes get itchy because of the flower pollen outside. Ahhaa, good thing I have these eye drops. While in the elevator, I dropped a few drops go in my eye. I blinked a couple of times. When I got out of the elevator, I yawned, making my eyes get watery again. Then I opened the door.

HOLY CRAP. I was shocked! Oh my god oh my god. Then Jiyong saw me.

"Oh Mel-"

"S-sorry" I rushed to my room. The dream was true. The dream was true... it was true. Or at least seemed like it. Jiyong and Nelly. Oh my god oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The scene replayed in my head a couple of times. It seemed like they just kissed. But I knew they didn't. BUT OH MY GOD IT SEEMED LIKE IT.

"ah." I felt something go in my eye. Is it an eyelash? I looked into the mirror.

"MEL!" someone tried opening the door.

"What!?" Aish, I can't get this eyelash out of my eye.

"It's not what you think!" I heard Jiyong say.

"what are you talking about?!" I replied. I just want to get this out of my eye.

"what you just saw! It was a misunderstanding!" he said, hitting the door so that I would open it.

"STOP HITTING THE DOOR!" I STILL- Oh got it.

"Mianhe.." he stopped. Good. Now, I'll just change into more comfortable clothes.

"Just open the door please!" he said again after 10 seconds.

"Why?" I changed my shirt.

"Just.. please."

"NO." I replied. Why should I open the door when I'm changing?!! Then it got all silent.

"Mel..?" he tried opening the door. Phew, I got scared for a second. Luckily I locked the door earlier.

"Just go away!" I said loud enough for him to hear. After a while, when I was done changing, I tied up my hair into a bun and opened the door.

"What?" I said as I opened the door. But he wasn't there anymore. I walked to the living room. He wasn't there either.

"where did Jiyong go?" I asked Nelly, "and why are you rubbing your ?" I gave her a weird look.

"Jiyong went back home. He looked upset. And he pushed me off the couch and now it hurts."

"oh.." was he upset because I yelled at him? Maybe I should apologize.

"we didn't do anything.." she said.

"I know."

"then why were you.."

"I just yawned that time and had a stupid eyelash in my eye." I explained.

"Ohh.. I'm going to continue packing now." Nelly said and left the living room.

I went back to my room. I grabbed my phone from my desk and saw two mini water guns. Those were from the day we went to the beach.. I remember. HMMH.

I filled the water guns with water. Hehee. I climbed over to get into their apartment. I opened the door, and smelt Taeyang's cooking. "Hello." I came in and closed the door.

"Oh hey." he turned around then focused back on the cooking.

"where did Jiyong go?"

"he's in his room. Oh wait I think he went to the bathroom or something."

"ohh..." Muhaha. Now when he goes back into his room, he'll get sprayed. >=D

"what's that behind your back?" he looked at me.

"Ohh nothing.." my hands were holding the water guns.

"don't mind me, just go back to your cooking" I smiled and went to Jiyong's room. I was tempted to go to his closet, it was just an extra room he used to put his clothes. I opened the door, yep he wasn't there. Hmmhh. Where should I hide? Whatever. I'll just stand by the door- No.  "Uhmm." I stood there thinking.

I heard another door open from outside. Shoot. I quickly walked beside his bed and layed on the floor where he couldn't see me.  If I crouched down, he would see my head. I waited... Where did he go? Is he even going to come back? I looked around and saw a notebook..

What's this? I opened it. Random writing.. I flipped through the pages. "I know what that is, I don't know what that is.. don't know that.. don't know. don't..." I stared at the word for a while trying to pronounce it. But I didn't get it.

"Don't know.... Oh I know that word.." there were some words that I had trouble reading. Then one thing caught my eye.

It said... "September Nineteen" ENGLISH!  I looked at the top of the page, it said "This Love" AHAHA. What is this? I smiled. Hmmh, more english at the top. Wait, is this a poem?  Lyrics or something? Seems more like lyrics.
Ohh wait. September 19? I read the sentence over again.

"september 19 noui sengir.." I read it quietly. I remember someone's birthday was that day.

Then I had a quick flashback. That day when it was Jessica's birthday and I came back to the table with cake, he was talking to a girl. OH YEAH! HER BIRTHDAY WAS SEPTEMBER 19! What's her name again? Jae..?? something. I didn't talk to her much. I was still laying on the floor. I quickly read the entire page. And thought for a moment. So... Jiyong likes her? I questioned myself.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turned around. It was Jiyong.. Ohh sht. I'm in big trouble. I quickly got up and he snatched the book away from me.

"S-s-s-orry.." I stuttered.. OH NO >_<  "There was a bug that just went in the- the page..- er the book thing.." WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE WAS THAT, MEL!?!

"AISH JUST DON'T TOUCH MY NTOEBOOK AGAIN ARRASO?!" he yelled at me. I'm damn scared. I tell you. My eyes turned watery and my vision started to blur a bit.

"Sorry..." I backed off. Then exited his room.

"Mel, you wanna eat-" Taeyang asked.

"No, its alright." I quickly went to the patio and climbed back over to my apartment. I went back to my room and hugged my pillow. I locked the door because I didn't want Nelly see me cry and ask why. Tears were falling out.. I never seen Jiyong this mad. HE.. was... scary...............

I felt my phone vibrate and checked my phone. It was a text message from Aaron.
 He asked if I could give him a tour around Soeul tomorrow. I texted back agreeing. I admit it, I USED to like him. I don't anymore though. We're just friends. He may seem quiet. Ahem, like me.. But he's actually quite outgoing once you get to know him more.

I layed on my bed and soon fell asleep...

 

Taeyang's POV

I heard yelling from Jiyong's room. Why is he so pissed? Soon I saw Mel come out.

"Mel, you wanna eat-" I set down the plates of food on the table.

"No, its alright." her back was faced against me. Her voice sounded like she was about to cry. What happened?

"Yo, Ji...?" I saw that his room door was opened.

"Whhhatt.?" he said pissed and annoyed.

"What just happened?"

"EHH. Nothing." he threw his notebook under his pillow. THAT must of happened. Mel must of saw what he wrote in there.

"EUH. WHAT IS THIS?!" Jiyong held up two small water guns. OMO, are those what Mel was hiding? Must of been.

He sprayed some water out. HAHA.

"NO. My floor is wet now.." he grabbed a tissue and wiped the floor. I took one of the water guns and sprayed his back.

"AH!" he straightened his back.

"Where did this come from anyways?" he looked at his water gun and sat on his bed.

"I think it was Mel's..." I said.

"oh... why did she..."

"to scare you I guess?" she's so childish at times. Jiyong stayed silent as if he was thinking of something.

"did something happen?" I sat down on his chair.

He explained to me what had happen earlier that day.

"ohh... but I don't think she was really that mad. Maybe she wanted to apologize? Because she came here sorta happy and smiling. And holding something behind her back, which I think were those."  I pointed to the water guns.

"She wanted to 'scare' or surprise you I guess. Because she asked me where you were. And stayed there until you came out of the washroom.. and then started yelling at her."

Jiyong remained silent.

"*sigh* when I asked her if she wanted to eat, she said it was alright and left quickly without turning back around." I looked and Jiyong.

"Dude, maybe you should apologize... even I find it scary sometimes when you yell at me like that. SOMETIMES. Especially since she's a girl. And Mel is a very emotional person, you know that. If she's happy, you can just tell by her face. Unless for sometimes-"

"Ok I get it." Jiyong said.

"And maybe return the toy water guns to her as well." I looked at them.

"K." he took one of them and sprayed it a couple of times into the tissue.

"But, do you still like her?" I asked him.

"who?" he looked up and I pointed to his pillow since the book was under it.

"I don't know... I saw her yesterday again."

"what did she say?"

"we just talked. And she said that she broke up with her boyfriend."

"Ohh. Then.... are you going to get her back?"

"I don't know anymore."

"what do you mean?"

"Do you think I should?" he asked me. "If you were me.?"

"I'm not sure. Do you like anyone though?"

"I... I don't know." he thought for a moment.

"If you still like her, then see if she likes you back. But if you don't, or she doesn't then move on." I said. Does that sound stupid though?

"because I, in the other hand... couldn't even tell Kae *sigh* you should tell that person before they even leave.." I looked at him.

"hmm." he nodded. "I'll see."

"well! Let's eat now! The food is getting cold." I stood up.

"And.. maybe invite Mel over to eat?" I suggested as I stopped at the door. "If you want." I walked out.

 

--------------

Omo, Mel was crying! D=

What do you think will happen next?