Number 2 (hahahahaha lol )

10 Things to avoid in kpop fanfiction!

See what I did there?..and A/N in the title, do you know what's even more disturbing? Authors notes in the middle of the fanfiction.

Problem: Authors notes

Example:
 

 - You ing don't ever come near me again!

L.joe shouted and punched Ricky 
( A/N: ugh, I hate homophobic people) who started crying (A/N: poor ricky ;_;)


Why I should avoid this?

This very quick example is full of things I would like to comment on but will be leaved to the other chapters.

So, did you see those author's notes? talk about ruining the mode. Every time an author's note appears in the middle of a fanfiction it's like you're being pulled back to reality and away from the fanfiction. The readers understand that you're against what the character in your story is doing without you adding it in an authors note in the middle of the fanfic. And don't even get me going at the smiley faces thing.

How do I avoid this?

IF any authors note is necessary, add them all in ONE authors note at the end, so people can skip it if they're not interested. Also, long rants about your personal life belongs in your blog, not in the middle of the fanfiction.