chapter five ;

Dream Ballet ♡

 

 

chapter five ; nightcore

28k6flk.jpg

We arrived at a building and walked into it through a normal door and went downstairs. From how the building looked you would never guess that there was a club downstairs. As we entered, loud and fast rhythm music boomed through out the whole club.

"Hyung!" a voice yelled out. We all looked at the source of the voice. It's Infinite. Our one and only enemy. They saw us and smirked. I clenched my fists. I want to pull those smirked on their freaking faces. 

"Goodluck... tonight!" they whispered to us as we all bump our shoulders to each other. 

The lights turned to the stage and there was a black haired male with a mike in his hand. The guy started talking and then introduced the groups one-by-one. "Let's welcome, B.A.P." We walked up on stage with confidence and faced the other group which is Infinite who was introduced earlier than us. Girls started to scream making our ears bleed. 

We battled back and forward until the black haired male announced that time is over. I rolled my eyes and went down from stage. After an hour, they announced who win. And again, we lose. "Tch, they don't know what real dance is?" Jongup snickered. "Yeah, right." I mumbled. 

We walked out of the club but was stopped by Infinite. "What a loser!" one of them yelled and stuck out his tongue. "WTF? He's a choding!" I shouted. "Say what?" The famous L said. I smirked and walked away. "Sorry but we have no time for playing with you children." Yongguk hyung blurted. 

I can see their angry faces but was stopped by their leader. "Chill, bro. We have no time also for losers!" 

"WHAT?" I burned. I raised my eyebrow. *One more, you'll get it.*

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;   I updated another chapter. Sorry if it's not that good because I don't really know how to make battle scenes. 

» layout credit