chapter three;

Dream Ballet ♡

chapter three ; photography

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

It's a typical Wednesday.  I went out with my DSLR Camera, the one and only camera my grandmother gave me before she died. As I walked to the neighborhood, I admired every things I see. The world is really beautiful. I stopped across the bridge and underneath is a beautiful garden. I took a picture of the surroundings. As I took pictures, a guy taking a picture too caught my eyes. *Cute* I thought and snapped a picture of him. Looks like he sensed it and looked at my way. Oops, I turned around and walk away.  But suddenly someone grabbed my wrists and looked up...

I was walking to the neighborhood since we are new here. With my Canon DSLR Camera, I took many pics around. I stopped across a bridge. My jaw dropped. It really looks beautiful. Because underneath of it is a garden full of different colored flowers. I took a picture of it. But I sensed someone gazing at me. I looked at my side and saw a shocked girl with a camera too. She walked away but I run to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Oh, hi!" I greeted. "Hi!" he greeted back. He rubbed his neck and let go of my wrist. "Uhmm.. I'm new here. Are you living here?"He asked me. I nodded. "Oh! Can you show me around? By the way, I'm L, Kim Myungsoo." he smiled. Oh god, what's up with this guy? I was too lost to his facial features. He waved in front of me. "Hey~" I shook my head. "Oh. Sure. I'm MinHae, Park MinHae." I said. He chuckled and pinch my cheeks. "You're so cute. Where do you live?" he asked. "I lived nearby the park. The white house there." He nodded in understanding. "Good. I'm living beside your house." Woah~ I can't believe we have a new neighbor. "Wow. That's good." We talked about things and eventually we got more closer.

"Thanks for today, L-sshi." I bowed. "Don't be too formal. And you can call me oppa." I nodded. "Well see you again later!" He said and went away. I chuckled.  I met new faces these week. Exciting~ I wonder if I will meet other more. Naah~ I think BAP and L oppa is enough for this week. LOL. :)

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;   Another update posted. Haha^^ Infinite's L here for my lovely saengie, cutefanfics. LOL. 

» layout credit