chapter two ;

Dream Ballet ♡

 

chapter two ; bus stop

28k6flk.jpg

 

The class finish not as usual. Girls are so irritating, screaming everywhere as they saw the transferees. Well, yeah the group they say called theirselves as BAP. What's with the name? Ugh. Nevermind. "Yah! Stop spazzing around." I yelled to her ears, "They're not even that handsome." I mumbled. "Bwoh?" she said. I rolled my eyes and walk away but she held my wrists. "Where are you going?" she glared. "Where else? Home." She nodded. I headed to the gates when I remember, I'll be going to Daehyun oppa's studio today. And I don't know where it is. "Mimin-ah, I forgot I'll be going to Daehyun oppa's studio." I yelled and stop when I realized I yelled too loud. "Hey, let's go! Tell me where it is." I dragged her away. 

"Who's that girl? Is she talking about Daehyun hyung?" Jongup said. Youngjae shrugged. "Let's just go. Yongguk hyung and the others are waiting for us." Zelo whined. 

Suddenly, the sky become dark. Looks like it will rain. Everyone hurried and went to the bus stop. "Yah, Mimin-ah, just text oppa we'll come tomorrow. It looks like it will rain." She pouted. "But it is nearer than your house. Let's just go. Daehyun oppa will just accompany you home later, arasseo?" I shook my head and ready to enter the bus when she stopped me. "Let's go there." She slid the card for us and went to find a sit. 

After a few minutes, we've come to our stop, the rain pours. We hurried and enter a building. I saw oppa talking to a girl at the cashier. Hyemin saw him too and called him. "Daehyun oppa!" she yelled and waved. Oppa turned around and waved to us. "Aigoo. There you are, MinHae." he hugged me as Hyemin frowned. "How come oppa hugged MinHae but not me?" she whined. We both chuckled at her childishness and smirked. We both hugged her tightly. "Ca..can't breathe~" "But you said you didn't get a hug." She nodded. We both let go and stared at her. We both laughed at her face. She was panting. "How can both of you do this to me?" We shrugged and Daehyun oppa led us to a room. As we entered, we saw 2 guys dancing. Daehyun introduced us and they introduced theirselves. "Annyeonghaseyo Yongguk-imnida!" he said with deep voice. Geez, this boy is so scary then he showed his smile. Omy! Creepy!!! I stepped backwards. "Annyeonghaseyo Himchan-imnida!" Wooah, this guy looks better. Hmm. 

We were into dancing when suddenly the door opened and 3 guys burst in. We looked into each other. "You!" We both yelled. "You know each other?" Daehyun oppa asked. We nodded. "Oh that's great!" IT is still awkward but as time passes by, I found out they're funny and childish. I got closer to Jongup too since we both likes to dance. And Zelo, naah~ he's the coldest amongst them. I think because he's shy. But he's really bubbly and childish. 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;   Another update posted. Sorry if it's boring. I'm out of my mind. So bear with it! LOL. :) 

» layout credit