chapter one ;

Dream Ballet ♡

 

chapter one ; no ordinary

28k6flk.jpg

*Beep, beep, beep* 

It was never going to be an ordinary day. Ugh, alarm clock won't shut up it has been going off for what I thought was a few minutes, but when I turned over to look it had been over an hour. My hair is a mess, no enough time for a shower. And to make things worse I just saw the bus go by. School starts at 8 and I live about 30 minutes away by car and 45 minutes if bus. I couldn't miss the first and most important day of my life, up to this point. I went downstairs and saw that my parents are gone again. I saw a note on the fridge- "Annyeong little bear, we went back to work early and won't come back a week. Mianhae! Anyway, Mom cook you a breakfast. Goodluck to your first day!-Mom and Dad" 

My parents work as a maid and butler to a rich family. But the money they earn is only enough for our living. I was already used to them not here as possible because their job was supposed to be stay in, they just always request to their boss to go home. That's why I love them. Anyways, I needed away to go to school. Luckily, a bestfriend of mine, Jung Daehyun, lived down the road and I saw his car in the driveway still. After about 5 calls, I gave up and just went over to his house and rang the doorbell. He answered the door with his toothbrush in his mouth saying, "Shouldn't you be on your way to school by now?" I looked down to my feet instantly and just mumbled, "I missed the bus" nervously. He chuckled, "That's fine, I'll give you a ride." with a big smile on his face.

In the car, silence filled the air. "So, how's my bff?" Daehyun broke the silence finally. "As always. How bout you? You've become busy after you graduated." I looked at him and pouted. He pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo. Like always. Because I'm always at the studio and I go home late. You can visit me at the studio anyways." I shook my head. "Aniyo. I don't like to." He frowned. "Wae? Are you still finding  some jobs?" I nodded. "Just come to the studio even once. Enjoy sometime and dance with me, arasseo?" I nodded. "Sure, oppa. I'll come later afterschool for you." 

We reached the school and I bid a goodbye. "Bye oppa, thanks for the ride." He chuckled. "Yes, sir at your service." He saluted. I enter the school. 5 minutes more before the class starts. I run through the hallways. I pant as I enter my homeroom. I sat beside my bestfriend. "Mimin-ah~ annyeong^^" I greeted her. She frowned. "why are you late?" I laughed nervously, "I kinda slept over and missed the bus." She hit me. "I told you, wake up early as possible. Oh, anyways, did you hear? There will be new students coming. I heard they're handsome and rich." she spazz around. I rolled my eyes and sighed as our homeroom advisery entered the class with 2 boys. 

"Come in." my teacher said to the 2 boys as we finished greet her. The 2 boys entered and the whole class got wild. "Annyeonghaseyo! Cheonun Jongup imnida." The boy with an idiot smile said. Oops, is it that much? The other boy with mask on introduced himself after. "Annyeonghaseyo! Cheonun Zelo imnida." Wooah, this guy knows how to rap. The way he introduce his self is too fast. I chuckled. The girls started to scream and asked ramdom questions. "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" "Oppa, how old are you?" "Oppa, did someone already tell you, you have a luxurious looks?" I scoffed. What the heck? Finally, our teacher stopped them and told the boys to get to their seat. The Jongup guy sat beside me and the other sat at my back. The class starts like that.

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;  Annyeong^^ Chapter 1 posted. What can you say? Boring? Anyways, I'm going for double update for today. So just wait^^ :) By the way, up there is Jung Hyemin. Daehyun's little sister and MinHae's bestfriend too. Did I mention? Hyemin is a model.

» layout credit