chapter four ;

Dream Ballet ♡

 

chapter four ; sound of a break glass

28k6flk.jpg

It was a bright cold day and the clock was striking seventh. I woke up and turn it off. I went downstairs and cook myself some breakfast after I did finish my daily routines. I was eating peacefully my food. I was about to drink my milk when the phone suddenly rang. I accidentaly set free and the sound of breaking glass heard all over the room. I was shocked to move. And after a minute, I came back to my senses and picked up the broken glasses while the phone stopped ringing.

I reached the class in time. I greeted my bestfriend. I looked around. "They are still not here. I bet they are late. From what I heard, Daehyun oppa said they had an underground battle last night." I raised my eyebrow. She shrugged. The teacher finally entered the class. We rose up from our seats and greeted her.  The class started afterward. It's really boring so I just stared at the window. Minutes later, 2 boys burst in. "We're sorry, we're late." The teacher glared. "Why are you late? Go to your seats now." I stared at them as they are being shouted by the teacher. Jongup looked at me and gave sly smile. I smiled back. 

Time passed by. I bid my goodbye to Mimin and went home to change. I changed my uniform into oversized off shoulder black kint with light blue skinny jeans. I tied my hair into a messy bun. With my black mini bag and files, I stucked my purse, keys and phone to it and walked out of the house. 

{without the louis vuiton bag and accessories}

I reached a shop nearby the neighborhood and saw a flier. WANTED SINGER. I got it and walked inside the shop. The sound of bells rang through like a music. I headed towards the counter and a middle aged woman welcomed me. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm here to apply." The woman looke up to me and smiled. She led me through the office. Seriously, this isn't look like a shop but like a house. you can feel the warm and love? Maybe? LOL. "Please have a sit." She offered and I did. She asked me some questions and apparently, we got closer and I got accepted. Ahjumma Shin has this mother feel in her. "Minhae, you can start working tomorrow after your class." She smiled as I am. 

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;   Update posted. Sorry if I only updated today! I got busy with school. And when I got time to go online, I did some graphic requests. By the way, I hope you like this one.  And also to my new subscribers, welcome. I hope you'll be more as time goes by. 
@LokiCraze123 : Thanks that you liked it^^ Maybe? Stay tune to find out! :)

» layout credit