Chapter 68 – This Went WRONG Quickly

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

                   “I knew it.” L smiled in satisfaction as he stepped back.

 

 

                  Before I knew it, I was already running out of that freaking room away from that dude. I went to the other people; dance floor.

 

 

                  It was different; it was quiet. The music was turned off; people were just standing there gawking at me. I looked at them with confusion on my face.

 

 

                  What the heck happened here?

 

 

                  “Oppa,” I heard someone stuttered as I hear footstep coming closer to me. I turned around and saw Hyeri with a shocked and nervous look.

 

                  I furrowed my eyebrows and I was going to ask her what happened here, when something interrupted me; answering the question in my mind.

 

 

                  “Happy Birthday JO Min…” L’s voice echoed through the speakers. I stared at the speakers like it’s a ghost. I in and breathe uneasily.

 

 

                  He had the microphones on. He let the whole school know about this.

 

                  I quickly whipped my head towards Teen Top and looked at a certain someone. HE was glaring, he’s like he’s going to burn hole on my head. He was definitely angry; maybe more than that.

 

 

                  “L.joe-hyung…” I muttered as I stared at him. I thought he was going to launched at me and beat me senseless.

 

                  He shocked me; he did glared at me non-stop but he balled up his fist and walked out of the place; out to who knows where.

 

                  I turned back to Hyeri; she had the most terrified look out of all the people in here.

 

                  “What?” I sourly asked her while glaring.

 

                  “Is it true?”She was scared of me, I think.

 

                  I smirked at her and titled my head; “Why? You bothered about it? Why do you care?”

 

 

                  “Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

 

                  I looked away from her and shrugged and went near her ears and smirked evilly, “Why would I tell you I’m the twin brother of the girl you killed?”

 

 

                  I pulled away and I saw the colors in her fade and she was turning pale as she stared at me. I glance at the pother people; who were now murmuring things. I looked back at her and arrogantly cocked my head to the side.

 

                  “You know, you had me fooled.”

 

 

                  She looked confused and still in shock, “what do you mean?”

 

                  “You didn’t think, I won’t know…”

 

 

                  “Know what?” She squeaked getting more nervous.

 

 

                  “You were playing hard to get, just to get my attention… You were even going to confess to me, tonight?” I eyed her up and down.

 

 

                  Gasps were heard and muttering of the other guests as they looked at the two of us. Hyeri looked down on her feet and curled her hands into a fist.

 

 

                  “You’re cheap… I’m so careless; I really thought you’ll put up a fight and all. You got guts kid. This is what you get for torturing my sister,

 

 

                  I’ll tell you this…

 

 

                  No one, no guy will like a psychotic killer like you. You’ll probably r”—

 

 

                  SLAP!

 

 

                  I shut my mouth. A hand just smacked their way right at me. I stared at Hyeri with a shocked expression. I very well, expected a slap from her; maybe a bit later.

 

 

                  I looked at the other people, they stared at Hyeri with a surprised look; for both of what they heard from me about torturing my ‘sister’ and the slap she gave to me.

 

 

                  I saw her eyes; hurt and humiliated. She was crying already. She was looked at her hands that just slapped my face and back to my face.

 

 

                  Maybe I’ve gone overboard with this…

 

 

                  “I’m so”—

 

 

                  “Save it… Be glad, I didn’t kill you like you… or maybe I will.” I tried playing numb; as if I hadn’t already humiliated her pride and herself. I played like nothing happened, but the hatred of her. I smirked at her before turning around to head out of the party.

 

 

                  I was out of the building and was standing at the sidewalk just rubbing my sore cheek.

 

                  “Aish, she slaps hard… I should have remembered that.” I muttered under my breath as I recalled the moment she held me captive.

 

 

                  “YAH! MIN!” I whirled around and saw my friends running to me.

 

                  “What?”

 

                  “Why’d you walked out?” Jin asked.

 

                  I simply shrugged.

 

 

                  “You know you just went to far… Why’d you have to be so mean to her?” J Soo glared at me while her hands were on her hips.

 

                  “Hmm… I don’t care. She… deserves it… I… uh… We… I should go home. Go home as well, if you’re done cleaning up the party.” I walked away from them and quickened my pace.

 

                  “YAH! You’re leaving the party? AND YOU’RE NOT GOING TO HELP CLEAN?!” All of them shouted in frustration.

 

 

                  I looked back at them and stuck my tongue at them, “YOU MADE THE PARTY! YOU CLEAN IT UP!!” I shouted and run away and rode a bus.

 

 

 

                  I was seating by the window side and I just looked out and sighed deeply.

 

                  “It turned out worst than I’d hope that it wouldn’t be.” I sighed deeply as I looked at the black sky.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY~!

Here's my update for this week...

 

I just want to THANK My READERS!! Thank you for supporting my 1st story up until now!! :D SARANGHAE! ♥

 

PLEASE...

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~! <3

you

 

AND...

BELATED Happy Birthday to my darling KIM MYUNGSOO!!