MC is Not My Thing!

~Pretty Rose~

Yo Min's P.O.V.


Night time...

 

"What just happened today? What day is it today? AISSHHH. Seriously," I was frustrated at myself as I was staring at the moonlight outside of my window, in bed.  Why did I meet him? Jeez. A lot happened today, but I never thought that I would be this happy in my life. I mean. meeting a popular guy, soon to be an idol singer. I'll just have to find out what will happen next.

 

School TIME!

 

"YAAAWWWNNN," I was staring at the sky while I heard a distant voice. Someone's calling me?

"Yo Min HAKSAENGNIM," He's calling me!
"HUH?! WHAT?! Oh, I'm sorry, what is it?" I said.

"Principal Kang has happened to call you in her office," he replied. Office?! GASP. WHAT FOR?!

"This also concerns Jo Young Min haksaengnim," so I'm guessing he wants something from me? Psh.

 

At her office with Youngmin...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" She suprised both of us with her grin on her face.

"Yo Min haksaeng, Youngmin haksaengnim has selected you to be an MC along with him and Kwangmin haksaengnim for the TALENT SHOW!" She said. I was in a shock.

 

"Excuse me? Is there any reason?" I asked.

"Youngmin has told EVERYTHING about your musical, MC, and acting talents and skills," she said. NOT TRUE. WHY IN THE WORLD.

 

After discussing some more info with her...

"Okie-dokie? SUPAAAH!!!" She said in a perky way as we both left.

 

"You did WHAT?! But, hey, I JUST MET YOU. And this is crazy!" I yelled at Youngmin.

"But here's my number, so call me maybe? That's what you're trying to tell me?" He said jokingly about Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" song.

I tried holding in my smile of laughter, because it wasn't a good time to joke around. But it was funny.

 

"I'm not joking, why did you have to lie?" I asked.

"Well, um," He couldn't even explain fast enough.

 

"Did I even tell you I can't do all of this in front of the WHOLE PEOPLE?! Like ever? In my whole life?!" I yelled at him.

"What? What do you mean? You never told me, what happened?" Youngmin finally knew.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for the slow update. T^T
So Principal Kang was inspired by a perky host of a show I went to in the Universal Studios in L.A., Terminator 2. So I just used her words and so. LOL.

 

Also, sorry for a short chapter, I couldn't thing of SUCH THINGS, I'M A TERRIBLE WRITER!!! -sob sob sob-

Oh well. Enjoy? ^.^""