My Crush?

~Pretty Rose~

Jo Youngmin's P.O.V.


"A-aish, you weren't lucky! It's a coincidence! How can you say that?!" she yelled at me as she was going to the exit door.

"Anyways, I'm gonna leave now. Thanks for everything," she insisted as she looked away and blushed. Look who finally made her day. Meee~ Well, that's not all for today, it just started, if you know what I mean. Kekeke~

I thought she looked a lot lonely and sad this morning.

 

Your (Choi Yo Min's) P.O.V.

"OMG. It's that girl! The one oppa was carrying! What was she doing with him?!" Somewhat this girl called on me.

"M-me?! What the heck are you talking about?! Just today this guy, what's his name...Jo Youngmin had met me earlier this morning," I tried explaining her.

"Then how can he carry he doesn't know? HUH?" She tried to prove me wrong. That's my point in questioning.

"Exactly! I was trying to confront him to stop carrying me! What in the name of Jones was he thinking?!" I replied.

"Hmmph. Fine. I'll let you go just this one time, since you seem to not know him at first," she believed, finally. What a relief.

 

"Wait, let me go? Are you saying that you're going to threaten me more?!" Now I was the one who didn't believe.

"That's right. If you keep on seeing me, in your case, my name is Go Su Jin," she finally said her name. Then she walked away with some sassy attidude. What the heck.

 

"Psh," I thought.

RIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

I went to my first period class in B-9...

"Good morning everyone!!!" the teacher named Mr.Jung (Seonsaengnim) greeted us happily to the whole class. What a perky man. I also heard that his mother, Mrs.Kang, was a 2 times as perky as him too. Let's see how this goes.

"GOOD MORNING MR.JUNG!" Everyone else except me replied back to him excitedly.

"That's the spirit! Alright. I finally have an announcement to make. Today is just 1 month away from the 1st TALENT SHOW!!!" He said.

"Talent show?! First one? What do you mean by that? Does that mean that there's a theme?" A voice called out.

"Yup! That's right! This theme is about LOVE~ Everyone has a crush right?" Mr.Jung said.

 

Crush? I never had one in my whole entire life.

"A p-person I love?" I thought.

"AHAHAHA! I knew it, of course! Well, it's time to let them out for the VERY FIRST TIME! In other people's cases, for the very second time, or third, or so on...Wow, hope you didn't get your hearts broken," Mr.Jung exaggerated.

Half of the class had a rejoiceful feeling, and others were dumbfounded, along with me.

 

Very first time...Hearts broken...These words kept playing over and over in my head like a betraying record player, then that's where Youngmin's face came in my head.

 

Well, why don't you tell me. Does this mean I'm starting to like him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's comments: Aish. Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked it, I think. I think this story's first chapters kinda . #Sob sob sobs in despair.

Anyways. Hope you guys like it again! I have nothing else to say...I just had to say something.

 

Now I have to kept thinking for the next chapter.