Are you NOT Youngmin?! / Kept Falling and Falling for You Again!

~Pretty Rose~


Go Su Jin's P.O.V.

 

I don't know if she felt good after I saw Youngmin oppa carrying her bridal style, like she was his girlfriend! I feel like as if she were to eat me, because I was so jelly! I mean, I feel so bad about my life I'm having to live through right now, and I think someone else should think the same thing. You saw her, she was really lucky, and she shouldn't deserve it! So I'm going to be the one to ruin her life, just to make sure she has COMMON SENSE.

Let's see how she feels!

 

Your (Choi Yo Min's) P.O.V.


RIIIIINNNNG!!!!!

 

End of class already. I'm glad that was over. I had to listen to all of the blabbing of perky Mr.Jung.

But the moments earlier kept me up a lot. I thought of Youngmin's generous actions, it was really sweet, and I guess that made my day. No one else had done this for me, and there's no one to talk to.

 

I just sat down on the bench outside during break time. Then-- HUUH?! ISN'T THAT YOUNGMIN?!! What happened to his hair? Wasn't it blonde?! So I called Youngmin along with my childhood friend No Minwoo there.

 

"Hey Minwoo, and hey Young...Y-YOUNGMIN!!! What the heck happened to your hair?! Didn't you have blonde hair earlier?" I asked him. He gave me a confusing look.

"Um. I'm not Youngmin, I'm Kwangmin," he said.

"So I got your name wrong?" I asked again. He laughed because of my curiousity.

"Hahaha, no, he's actually a different person. You must be referring to his twin, Youngmin," Minwoo said.

 

...HUH?! THERE'S A TWIN?!!! No wonder. I had brain disfunction. Ugh, my head's going crazy.

 

Jo Kwangmin's P.O.V.


She seemed to know Youngmin, but not me. Isn't that the girl Youngmin met and carried earlier?

So my friend Minwoo and I sat down on the bench next to her. Then Minwoo asked her, "Aren't you the the girl Youngmin had met and carried earlier?"

She had a shocked look, "Youngmin told both of you guys, huh."

We replied, "Yup."

 

Then she asked while blushing really red, "Is there anything else he said about me?"

"I guess-- wait, YOU LIKE HIM?" I said in a shock.

"I-I don't know, I just l-liked him f-f-for his g-generousity," she said looking down, looking so red, "I-I'm gonna go."

She left speedwalking, bowing her head down.
Yup, she likes him.

 

Your (Choi Yo Min's) P.O.V.
 

Geez, that was annoying. How smart.

Anyways, I finally found Youngmin, so I went to him. He was putting up the posters for the talent show, standing on a step ladder, but he looked tired. So I wanted to help him.

 

"Youngmin, you need some help?" I asked.

"Oh, hey, Yo Min-a. I guess I can use some help," he insisted. So he went down for me to put the poster up.

I got up and put up some posters, until I'm starting to see blackness...Am I looking up? Because I see stars.

 

THUUDD!!!

Jo Youngmin's P.O.V.

 

She lost her balance and started to lose some consciousness.

"YO MIN-A!" I cried out her name as I catched her and fell on the floor for her.

 

Surprisingly, my lips were on her soft rosy cheek after I catched her. So I got up and I had to carry her again.

But, seeing her closing eyes made her look like she had a warmer and nice personality. What's wrong with me?

I also felt my head ache, maybe I hit my head. So I rushed her to the aid room again. It always seems as if she kept falling for me.

...Or is it?

 

Your (Choi Yo Min's) P.O.V.

 

I see a bright light when I opened my eyes 5 seconds later, or maybe...5 MINUTES?

I sat up to see that I was in the aid room again. How did I get here? Did I fall?

Then, I looked at Youngmin on my right to see he was relieved. Was he worried?

 

"Huh? Did you carry me again?!" I was in shock, and he nodded.

"Yup, it would seem in common that you would keep falling for me," he teased me with his tongue sticking out.

"...I guess. But this time, why don't I feel any pain?" I asked.

"Because I caught and fell for you," he replied.

I blushed and thanked him. I got out of the bed and walked with him outside to the hallways.

 

"I'm guessing it's still break now," he replied, looking at his watch. Then he was looking down at my shoes and crouched down, untying and then again tying my shoes. People were staring at us.

"What's going on over there?", "What has happened for them?" People commented.
 

I gave him a confused look, "Thank you, but why are you tying my shoes?"

He was done tying both of them and got up.

He then said, "From this day and on, let me tie your shoes, I don't want you tripping and falling for someone else."

Falling for someone else? He means what?

 

Everyone overheard it and stared at us. They were cheering for us, as I saw Go Su Jin jealous and mad and left the crowd.

 

I felt as if he liked me back...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOUT OUT TO JUNGYOOMI!!! She has such amazing stories, I read Karate Kids only in ONE DAY!!! I couldn't stop. She is so amazing. *_____*

Also, I used a quote you may have seen before and such. It's so cute when you think of it. :D

Annyeong~ Ppyong~ :3