~ End ~

Taking Care of A 'Cutie Hamster'....

“I can’t believe that my super-duper long holiday is gone…” Sunggyu glanced at the clock.

“In just ten hours, forty-nine minutes and twenty three seconds… My holiday is officially ended and I would have to report to work… Argh…!” Sunggyu groaned in frustration. “Sigh… Gotta sleep now… I wouldn’t want to report as a panda tomorrow… Night, Woohyun…”

Sunggyu greeted the younger boy before retreating to his bedroom. He changed into his pajamas and lay on the bed, facing the window. Just then he felt a weight on the other side of the bed.

Sunggyu turned around and was not surprised to see Woohyun grinning beside him. “Hyunnie… Why are you squeezing onto my bed…?”

“Tucking my lovely Gyu Gyu to sleep…?” Woohyun answered cheekily.

“Aish… Woohyun, I definitely don’t….” Sunggyu could barely finish his sentence when a sudden lightning flashed across the sky, making the elder guy flinched involuntarily.

Woohyun saw that but said nothing. He scooted closer to Sunggyu and hugged him, caressing his back to calm him down when the loud thunder boomed. “Gyu Gyu… What do you have to say now…? I’m going to be the most important person in your life… Not only taking care of you but protecting you too…”

Sunggyu chuckled softly upon hearing Woohyun boasting highly of himself. But he did not reply, instead, he moved closer and hugged Woohyun back.

“What should I do, Hyunnie…? I’m afraid that I will fail my parents… I may not be able to uphold the company reputation…” Sunggyu voiced out his worries and a tear slipped from his right eye.

Without a word, Woohyun kissed the salty tear away. “My Gyu Gyu… I believe that you have inherited the good gene combination from your parents… Hence, I’m sure that you are able to lead the company to continue its success… No matter what lies ahead of us, I’m convinced that my future will be awesome, as I can see you in the picture…”

“Damn, Woohyun, you’re too cheesy... Nope… You’re too greasy!” Sunggyu laughed and hit Woohyun playfully.

“Yup… I maybe too cheesy and greasy but you like me…” Woohyun smirked confidently.

Sunggyu’s smile faltered. “Have I fallen in love with Hyunnie already…? In just less than one day…?” Sunggyu thought worriedly to himself.

Woohyun tilted Sunggyu’s chin up. “Alright, little cutie hottie… Now it’s time for confession…” Woohyun paused, took a deep breath and continued his speech. “Listen up, Kim Sunggyu… I, Nam Woohyun have fallen in love with you… A jobless, homeless and penniless guy should not deserve to fall in love with a beautiful and adorable angel… But I could not help it… You might find me disgusting but…”

Sunggyu put his finger on Woohyun’s lips to prevent him from saying further. Woohyun braced himself for rejection but was astonished to have Sunggyu putting a light, feathery kiss on his lips. “I love you too…” Sunggyu whispered against Woohyun’s quavering lips.

Both smiled and deepened the kiss before they decided that oxygen was more essential. They pressed their forehead together and smiled lovingly at each other.

“Night, Hyunnie…” Sunggyu greeted and hugged Woohyun tighter.

“Night, my Gyu Gyu…” Woohyun covered themselves with the blanket when the raindrops splattered onto the windows.

Myungsoo and Sungjong closed the bedroom door softly. They intertwined their fingers and walked back to their bedroom with a contented smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To all subscribers and readers…
If you’re reading this note now, that means you have reached the end of the story…
Thank you for spending your precious time to read this story… ^_^
Please leave me some comments (or criticism) so that I can improve… I may have another woogyu story soon as I’ve received over-whelming response for this story…
Frankly speaking, I’m touched and I really appreciate it…! ^_^