~ Three ~

Taking Care of A 'Cutie Hamster'....

“Alright, I’m done…!” Sunggyu declared once his room was sparkling clean with all the items back to the correct shelves and cabinets.

“Look, dude… I’m not a hamster as my room is clean, unlike your pet which is living in a messy cage…” Sunggyu deliberately emphasized on their difference.

“I think you can go now… For god sake, I do not need a younger guy to look after me…! Aish……!” Sunggyu raised his arms in frustration.

The two boys had gotten to know each other better throughout the one hour of room cleaning. It annoyed Sunggyu that his mother had hired a younger hottie to take care of him.

Wait…! I did not just label Woohyun as hottie, did I…?” Sunggyu exclaimed mentally and smacked his forehead, earning a surprised look from Woohyun.

Just then, Woohyun’s tummy growled loudly. He gave a smile and rubbed his neck embarrassedly.

Sunggyu sighed before shoving Woohyun out of the room. “Sigh… Think I should treat you lunch before I throw you out of my house… Since you had helped me clean my room… I can’t be so ungrateful…”

“Mum…! Is lunch ready…? Woohyun and I are hungry…!” Sunggyu shouted from the top of the stairs.

“Gyu Gyu and Hyunnie, lunch is ready…! Come settle at the dining table…” Sungjong bellowed from the kitchen.

“Where is Mr Kim…?” Woohyun asked politely while he sat at the dining table, waiting patiently for Sungjong to place a plate of scrumptious looking black pepper chicken chop in front of him.

“Oh, Myungsoo has gone off to work…” Sungjong replied with a smile and wiped his hands on the apron before sitting down to join the two boys for lunch.

“At this hour…?” Woohyun took a glance at the tower clock which chimed twelve noon sharp.

“My dad is the CEO of Kim Corporation… So he’s free to step into the company at any time…” Sunggyu explained before turning to Sungjong and whined his unfairness. “Mum… Usually I beg you to cook western food, you wouldn’t even give a budge… What is the special occasion today…? Just because we have a new member in our house…?”

“Oh…? New member…?” Sungjong smirked playfully. “Aigoo, Gyu Gyu…! Are you already that anxious for Woohyun to bond with our family…? So my hope of getting a son-in-law is getting nearer…?” Sungjong teased his madly-blushing son.

“Mum…!” Sunggyu whined and avoided having any eye contact with Woohyun. If he had bothered to take a look, he would have noticed Woohyun biting his lower lips shyly. Sungjong laughed at the two boys’ reaction. He knew sparks would ignite between them sooner or later.

“Mum… I’m not a little kid anymore… And I’m definitely not a hamster which needs someone to look after me… So I was thinking of…”

“Oh no, my dear boy…” Sungjong interrupted Sunggyu’s speech. “I insist to have Woohyun staying in our house and accompany you… Taking care of a hamster was a way to lure him here as I know he likes taking care of pets… I see he has taken a liking for my adorable son, right…?” Sungjong beamed happily and directed his question to Woohyun who nodded his head lightly and continued to shove the lunch into his mouth to avoid answering.

And hence the lunch continued with Sungjong grinning mischievously and the two teens gobbling their lunch quickly to avoid having any more awkward conversation.

Finally, ages seemed to pass before the three finished their lunch. Woohyun, being a good-mannered boy offered to help Sungjong washed the plates.

Sunggyu, who was still embarrassed, quickly threw an excuse, saying that he had ran out of shampoo and practically ran out of the house after grabbing his wallet and phone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu opened the front door softly, trying hard to not make a sound and sneaked into the kitchen to grab a drink. However, he cursed at his deliberate carefulness as there was not a single soul in the house.

Sungjong had left a note on the fridge, saying that he had went to their company to check on documents while emphasizing that Woohyun had left for groceries shopping.

“Oh yes! I have the whole house to myself…! Yahooooooo…!” Sunggyu cheered merrily and gave a triumphant dance.

“Hmm… So what should I do…?” He patted his abdomen subconsciously and an idea came to his mind. “Think I should have a workout… I wouldn’t want to have flabby tummy… Alright, settle!”

Sunggyu changed into a black singlet with matching shorts and entered the gym room. He glanced across the room before deciding on the treadmill. He did a couple of warm-up exercises before putting on his headphone and started the treadmill.

Sunggyu was enjoying the hot and sweaty feel as he increased the speed. He closed his eyes and ran rhythmically to the fast-beat song.

However, Sunggyu received the shock of his life when he opened his eyes. Woohyun was laying his head on the machine and staring dreamily at Sunggyu.

“What the f…” Sunggyu shut down the treadmill immediately and took off his headphone. He was about to curse when Woohyun stopped him.

“No vulgarities, my lovely Gyu Gyu… Hamsters don’t curse and swear…” Woohyun pouted adorably and shook his finger.

“Damn, Woohyun! What are you doing here…?” Despite his reddened face, Sunggyu ignored Woohyun’s warning and yelled.

“Huh…? Looking at my lovely Gyu Gyu and hamgyu exercising…?” Woohyun answered. He lifted up the cage and pointed to his hamster. “Look, both of you enjoy the same exercise…!” The small furry animal was running furiously in the wheel.

Sunggyu smacked his forehead with his palm. “For the umpteen times today… Nam Woohyun, stop comparing me to your idiotic pet! For god sake, I’m not a freaking hamster!” Sunggyu bellowed madly.

“Hmm… I agree too…” Woohyun placed the cage on the floor and crossed his hands on his chest. “You’re not a hamster…” Sunggyu gave a relieved grin as he thought Woohyun had finally got his point.

However, his reddened face managed to blush even more when Woohyun continue. “How can Gyu Gyu be so cutie, hottie & y at the same time when he’s sweating profusely…”

“Whatever…!” Sunggyu gave an exasperated yell and scampered out of the gym room hurriedly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi subscribers and readers! Thank you so much! I did not expect such overwhelming response and I'm truthfully touched by all your sincere comments...! ^_^
*Give a bow...*
So how is this 3rd chappie...? Hope it's not crappy... Anyway, this is going to be a short story... As I hate to drag stories..... :D