~ Five ~

Taking Care of A 'Cutie Hamster'....

Woohyun draped his arm casually around Sunggyu’s shoulder as they entered the dining room. The red-faced guy tried desperately to squirm away but to no avail as the younger boy’s embrace was too strong.

“Damn…! Guess I need to train more…! Why is he stronger than me…?” Sunggyu cursed softly.

However, Woohyun’s sharp hearing managed to catch his soft mumbling. “That’s why your mum hired me to take care of you…” The greasy boy whispered seductively in Sunggyu’s ear, making the older guy blushed even more.

“Well, well, well… I guess both of you have got along well…” Myungsoo winked at the intimate couple and settled at the dining table.

“Yup… So well that both of you have fun bathing together…” Sungjong added, the mischievous glint unmistakably glowing in his eyes.

“Dad! Mum! How did you guys know…?” Sunggyu tried to cover his embarrassment by throwing question back at his parents.

“Oh… We heard screams coming from the bathroom after we came home from work… And thought we should take a look…” Myungsoo explained. “Sigh… Jongie… We should have videotaped them and blackmail them into our slaves… Haha…!” Myungsoo and Sungjong chuckled at the two tomatoes sitting in front of them.

“Aish… Gyu Gyu… Already told you not to scream so loud…” Woohyun grumbled; making the two adults arched their eyebrows in surprise.

Sunggyu knew his parents had misunderstood Woohyun and tried to explain. “Dad, mum, this is not what you think…! We never do anything…!”

“Oh, really…? Two boys in a bath tub and did nothing…?” Myungsoo teased the madly blushing boys.

“Alright, no more teasing, Myungie… Come, boys, let dig in…” Sungjong smiled and heaped food at the two boys’ bowls, making two small mountains.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alright, boys… I need to discuss some serious issue with both of you…” Myungsoo said after finishing their dinner and settling at the living room.

Woohyun tensed up uncontrollably. Sunggyu who was sitting beside the boy offered comfort by giving a light squeeze at his right hand. Woohyun replied with an appreciative smile.

“Oh come on, it’s not as if I’m breaking apart a pair of love birds…!” Myungsoo smacked his forehead dramatically and whined to Sungjong who laughed and patted his head. “Jongie, they make me look as if I’m the bad guy in the movie…!”

“Erm… Sorry, Mr Kim… Please don’t be offended… Erm… Kindly continue with your speech…” Woohyun gave an apologetic smile.

“Nah… Just kidding…” Myungsoo chuckled and waved it off before turning serious-looking again.

“Myungie… The boys are going to pee in their pants if you continue with this menacing expression… And please stop killing them with the suspense…” Sungjong patted affectionately on Myungsoo’s arm.

“Alright, alright, I surrender…!” Myungsoo raised both his hands up. “Sigh… I just want both of you to report to work tomorrow at my company…”

“Huh…? My holiday is over…?” Sunggyu pouted annoyingly.

“Yes…! Your holiday is officially over by midnight…!” Myungsoo emitted an evil chuckle before continuing dreamily. “It’s time to train you as my successor so I can bring your mum to tour around the world… Ah… Finally, my hope of realizing a holiday is coming closer…!”

“What…? Dad…? You’re just going to throw the entire Kim’s Corporation to me and enjoy early retirement life…?” Sunggyu squint his small eyes irritably at his father.

“Sunggyu, relax… Woohyun will be there to assist you…” Myungsoo assured his son. “Since you will be the president of Kim’s Corporation, Woohyun will assist you as the vice-president…”

“Huh…? Me…? Sir, But I don’t think I’m capable of…” Woohyun could barely protest when Sungjong chirped in. “Oh sure, you can do it, Woohyun, I believe in you…!”

And hence the serious matter was settled with myungjong retiring happily into their bedroom, leaving woogyu whining in the living room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers,

Thank for reading / subscribing... The next chappie shall be the last which I'm updating soon... Probably in 2 days time....
As always, comments & criticism are welcome... ^_^