~ Two ~

Taking Care of A 'Cutie Hamster'....

“What…?” Woohyun leapt up in fright and hid behind Sungjong despite him being taller than the older man. The furious-looking man shook his finger at Sungjong who looked as if he was going to cry.

“Aish…! Fine…! I give up…!” The guy sighed in frustration and hugged Sungjong. “Jongie, please don’t cry… You should know… You should know that I’ve difficulty expressing myself in the correct way…” He patted affectionately at the hysterically crying Sungjong.

“Myungie… Myungie… Woah……..!” Sungjong continued to cry.

“Okay, okay… I think we can try out by hiring Woohyun … I’m fine with that… Really, I’m alright with that…” The lean and yet muscular guy tried his utmost means to comfort the crying man.

“Really…? Oh yes, thank you, Myungie…!” Sungjong wiped his tears and grinned.

The man smiled apologetically at the stunned Woohyun and extended his hand. Woohyun shook his hand timidly. “I’m sorry that you have to witness this… I’m Kim Myungsoo and this is my wife, Lee Sungjong… You are now officially being hired to take care of our… erm… hamster… In the meantime, you can stay with us… Would you have any problem with the arrangement…?”

Woohyun shook his head slowly. But he raised his hand, making Myungsoo arched his eyebrow questioningly and chuckled. “Woohyun, there is no need to raise your hand if you want to speak… Just speak your mind…”

Woohyun smiled and cupped his neck embarrassedly. “I… I just want to take a look at the cutie pet you have…”

Myungsoo had to bite down on his inner cheek from laughing out loud. “Come… Woohyun…” Myungsoo had to pause to soothe his urge to chuckle. “I’ll show you our ‘cutie hamster’…”

Sungjong opened the bedroom door and Woohyun was astonished to see the room in a mess. Judging from the clean and neat living room he had seen just now, Woohyun thought he had entered a war zone. No kidding, there was not a patch of floor could be seen as it was littered with books, clothes and other unidentifiable objects.

“So Mr Kim and Mr Lee… Erm… May I know where is the cage placed…?” Woohyun asked as he had failed trying to locate the cage.

Myungsoo chuckled and kicked aside a pile of books and clothes, revealing a young boy with chestnut brown hair sleeping with his lips slightly opened.

“Oh my darling baby, wake up…!” Sungjong sat beside the sleeping boy and nudged him.

The cutie sleepy guy opened his eyes annoyingly. He stretched his masculine body and saw a handsome guy, who was about his age looking at him in awe, making him blushed and pulled down his shirt which had rode up to show his milky white abs.

“Gyu Gyu…” Woohyun murmured subconsciously.

Sungjong stood up abruptly and asked with a surprised smile. “How did you know my boy name…?”

“Huh…?” Woohyun scratched his head. “I don’t know this handsome and cutie boy…”

The chestnut hair boy managed to blush even more when he heard Woohyun’s compliment but turned extremely annoyed when Woohyun continued his speech.

“Though he’s not a hamster… He does really resemble one…! Look!” Woohyun raised up his right hand, showing them his pet. “It’s almost the exact replica of my pet, Gyu Gyu…!” Woohyun exclaimed happily; being unaware of the piercing death glare sent his way.

“Gyu Gyu…? Wahahahahha…!” Myungsoo could not stand it any further. He clutched his abdomen and squatted down, laughing out loud. “Woohyun… You… Hahaha… You named your pet… Hamster… Gyu Gyu…? Wahahahaha... What a… What a coincidence…! My boy… My boy’s name is… Is… Kim Sunggyu… We used to call him Gyu Gyu for short…! Wahahahahaha….!”

Sunggyu narrowed his already small eyes on Woohyun, making it hardly visible. He pouted angrily, making his chubby cheeks even more protruded.

Woohyun could not contain his excitement and reached out to pinch Sunggyu’s cheeks. “You’re so adorable…!”

Sunggyu was torn between feeling angry and happiness. He liked this guy’s cheerfulness but he refused to step down from his pride. He scowled and hissed angrily. “Dad! Mum! What is this weirdo doing here…?!”

Myungsoo stood up unsteadily and wiped the tears using his sleeves. He placed his left palm on his son shoulder and clarified his doubts. “Sunggyu… Your mum… Your mum has hired someone to take care of our hamster…”

“Hamster…?” Sunggyu shook his head disbelievingly. “Living in this house for the past nineteen years, I believe we do not have any…”

“Oh yes, we have!” Sungjong chirped joyfully. He placed both his hands on Sunggyu’s shoulders and grinned. “Sunggyu… You are the cutie hamster…!”

“For god sake, mum…! How can you label your son as a hamster…?” Sunggyu shook off Sungjong’s hands in frustration.

“Why not…? My son is such cutie with chubby cheeks…” Sungjong pinched his son cheeks, making Sunggyu brushed off his hands in annoyance.

“Erm… Erm…” Woohyun stuttered, clearly wanting to say something but was afraid to do so. Myungsoo noticed that and gave him a sign to speak up.

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, took a deep breath and pointed out. “Well… If you are not a hamster, why are you living in a messy room which is identical to hamgyu’s cage…?”

“Hamgyu…?” Myungsoo arched his eyebrows.

“Oh… In order not to mix them up, I’ve decided to call my pet hamgyu instead…” Woohyun replied with a grin.

“What about Sunggyu…?” Sungjong voiced out his question.

Woohyun tapped on his chin and tilted his head to the left. “Hmm… My Gyu Gyu…?” He meekly suggested.

“That would be great…!” Sungjong exclaimed. Sunggyu’s face turned rosy red. He felt butterflies in his stomach when Woohyun referred him as his. However, that did not stop him from spitting nasty remarks.

“Whatever dude, I’m not a hamster! I definitely do not need an idiotic guy to take care of me…!” Sunggyu puffed angrily.

“Well… You do indeed look like a hamster and it’s clear that you’re living in a messy cage… So dud…?” Woohyun challenged and shrugged his shoulders.

“Fine…!” Sunggyu spat out and squatted down to tidy up his things hurriedly.

Myungsoo and Sungjong stared at their son disbelievingly. The couple looked from Sunggyu to Woohyun and gave a thumb-up before leaving the room to the bickering youngsters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who have left their comments, thank you so much... Hope the second chappie does not disappoint you guys... ^_^