Please Oppa

Walking Away

This gets a bit heated, a warning but nothing rated. :/ nor shall the next chapter be rated @W@;;


Doo Joon leads me back to my bed, just like he did yesterday… “Oppa I’m glad you’re in my life.” I whisper out while we lay in my bed, our arms wrapped around each other. I couldn’t help but blush slightly at the fact that I’m getting so comfortable with another man, even if I have known this particular man my entire life, so quickly after Yoseob and I breaking up.

“Me too.” He whispers pulling me close to him. “I don’t want you to be hurt anymore.”

Nodding my head I bury my face into his chest taking in his delicious scent, his manly smell sort of peppermint, Old Spice? “Oppa, sing to me.”

“I don’t sing.”

“Don’t lie to me.” I whisper smugly, I remember all the times when I was seriously upset, him singing to me. “Please Oppa.”

“Aishh, fine but only this once.” He says as he sings me a song, any song, in a way I think both of us knew he’d sing to me again if I asked. “Happy?”

Nodding we joke around, discussing old things from high school, and now that we’re actually attending university. Him complaining about how boring classes can be, or how exciting they are.

“Do you think everything will be ok?” I ask quietly.

Hearing him take inhale sharply before responding gets my nerves all riled up. “I hope so; it’s weird with everything that’s happened. Yoseob…”

“I didn’t think he was that type of guy, as long as I’ve known him he’s never ever said anything about anything like that…”

Doo Joon rubs my arms. “None of us thought he was like that…Are you really going to talk to him?”

“It’d be fair, and don’t worry I won’t go back, at least I hope not.” Biting my lip I smile a little. “I just hope I don’t end up like one of those dumb girls believing every word he tells me.”

“You aren’t stupid, and if you are dumb enough to o back to him then I’ll set down the law for him.”

I nod my head into his chest, feeling the rise and fall of his torso I giggle slightly. “Oppa, do you care about me?”

Doo Joon scoffs. “I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t now would I?” His tone softens for me. “I always will.”

I smile happily. “I care about you too oppa, I care about you a lot.”

“Where are you taking this?” He asks me a bit unsurely, and to be honest I didn’t have the slightest idea where I was going with it. “L.J. you know I love you.”

I look into his dark brown eyes, for the first time in a while I remember what actually was the tipping point that I started to crush on him, the way his eyes could see right through any guise know what I really felt, but oblivious to the obvious. “I love you too oppa.”

 

It was at this moment that his lips came slowly down to mine, and mine up to his, at first it was gentle and caring, and it quickly changed him hungrily kissing me, as I responded the same. I could feel his arms pulling me in closer to him and my arms trying to bring us even closer to get rid of the gap that mocked my body. His hands trailing all over my body leaving me aching for his touch each time he removed his hands, mine raking through his hair, down his neck to caress his shoulders, through all this mess I’m still amazed by how muscular he is.

 

Doo Joon’s POV

 

Hearing her say “I love you too oppa.” Sent me over the edge, kissing her I quickly felt all the pent up passion and love, and lust for her taking over, dominating the kiss I invade with my tongue, my hands roaming freely, several times I try to work up the courage to stop this madness but her body pressed against mine sent my common sense off and my instincts into overdrive as I bit her lips, kissed her with everything I am. Until realization over comes me. I can’t do this, not like this not in this circumstance, pulling away she looks up at me wildly, whimpering softly as I withdrawal away from her, the look in her eyes screaming for me to take her back in my arms.

“I can’t, not like this; I couldn’t live with myself if I lost it…” I whisper to her.

Sitting up she looks at me her eyes longingly. “Oppa, I want this please.”

“No, you don’t.” I try calming my burning desires to pin her down; she looks so innocent something she’s never lost that childlike persona that she’s always had about her. “Trust me I’d give you what you want in a heartbeat, but I can’t, not like this…You just left Yoseob.”

Pouting she lays next to me, her arms touching mine. “Oppa, please…I need this.” She whispers her voice trembling, her touch lingering softly on my arm, biting my lip I look over at her, her eyes pouring into mine, looking into them I see nothing but hurt and want… Sighing I take her hand, her moan from just me rubbing her hand setting my desires aflame, and something in me snaps.

 

Jung-Ah’s POV

Seeing Doo Joon loom over me, his hips rolling into mine causing soft moans to escape my lips, and his grin on his face as he continues this action until I finally pull him down to me, reconnecting our lips, quickly our situation becomes so much more intimate, clothes flying, feelings thrown out the window, the only thing I know is that I need this I want Doo Joon. I want him to cause my body the unexplainable pleasure I’m positive he can, and then for me to quench his wants.

 


 

 

The next chapter will not be , I am incapable of writing anything like that without losing my head. @W@;; This is about all I can do, sorry if it disappoints. The next chapter will have more Yoseob ;o

Comment and Subscribe!!