Vacation Time

Walking Away

I’ll admit stepping out in the warm sun is really nice, being able to enjoy the next two weeks without having to worry about anything will be nice, getting to spend some time with So Hyun without the interruptions of my chaotic love life is refreshing.

“YAH!” So Hyun yells on the deserted beach we have to ourselves for now. “Look how pretty the water is!”

Giggling we both run towards the water jumping in, enjoying the cool water against our now hot skin from the sun, we’ve been here for a couple of days and I’ll admit I enjoy this.

“Man this is amazing!” I say looking at some of the shells; So Hyun is busy snapping pictures when she stops.

“You know you looked really relaxed.” She says taking a picture of me. “I’ve been worried about you.”

Nodding my head I smile at her opening my hands for the camera to take some of her, I promised Hyun Seung I wouldn’t let her hog the camera. “I’m fine…”

“Have you given it any thought?” so Hyun asks as I take some of her twirling around happily. “I mean you can’t string them on.”

“I don’t intend to. It’s just So Hyun how can I pick!?” looking at the clear water I let out a long sigh. “They’ve both been so good to me all these years.”

“Yoseob cheated there isn’t a way around that.” So Hyun says. “Doo Joon took advantage of you.”

“I love Yoseob, he’s been the one constant wonderful thing in my life that makes me smile and happy.” Pausing I look at a fish swimming around, quickly taking a picture of it I speak again. “Doo Joon has been there for me for so long, I can’t imagine my life without either of them.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t choose either.” She whispers. “I mean I don’t want you to rush into a relationship or anything, but I don’t want you to make a rash decision just to make one.”

“I’m just afraid that if I pick one or neither that it’s the wrong choice.” I whisper as we walk along the beach. “I mean what happens if it doesn’t work out with the decision I make.”

“That’s why you have to take a chance and hope for the best.”

 

Mulling the thought over in my head I look at her, then at the beach with people coming out, quickly we gather our things up and head to the hotel’s pool and beach strip. Quietly making our way back to the hotel So Hyun happily humming, while I’m fighting a war in my head.

 

Finally making it to the beach we grab a couple of chairs and an umbrella to relax in the sun and shade a bit.

“I’m really glad we took this trip.” I mumble out happily enjoying the lazy summer day.

So Hyun happily pours on more sunscreen on my back and then her arms. “I know! This is perfect; I’m really enjoying spending time with you.”

“I’m glad seeing as we’re best friends.” I joke smiling. “Thanks.” I mumble sitting up to get hers and reapply it to the rest of my body. “So what’s going on with you and Hyun Seung?”

So Hyun smiles at me. “I’m really glad I got over Doo Joon.” Stretching she lets out a yawn. “We’re doing really well together. I mean living with him is definitely one of the best things I’ve ever done.”

Nodding my head I listen to her. “Do you love him?”

So Hyun nods her head happily. “A lot. Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot.”

“Why didn’t you and Yoseob move in together? I mean you guys were dating way longer than Hyun Seung and I and in love much longer.” She asks quietly.

Looking out to the rolling ways I let out a little whimper. “I don’t really know; we never talked about it…” Closing my eyes I sit back down. “Maybe it’d have saved our relationship.”

“Do you want to go get some lunch?” So Hyun asks. “We can go to the hotel’s restaurant.”

Nodding my head, I pull on my white button up shirt, and on a pair of jean shorts, the two of us heading back inside out of the sun for the day.


Sorry for the delay, I've been a little busy, that and my computer crashed... :/ Umm, I used a time skip obviously, haha... I'll probably do a few time skips through the trip to get back to BEAST, I still haven't quite decided on who I want L.J. to end up with... Yoseob or Doo Joon?

Comment and Subscribe!!