there is a problem again...

the love story between EXO members

   The EXO family has been doing a family meeting...at that meeting they can say all their problem and the other member will try to help.... But one day Sehun has problem with Luhan his " BESTFRIEND". Sehun think Luhan is cheating on him....because he saw Luhan keep looking at his phone like he is waiting for an important massage or a phone call from some one...(but he is with Sehun at that time..) 

    One day, Sehun talk to Luhan about what is his been thinking about Luhan behavior... Luhan suddenly got mad and leave Sehun all alone in the cafe. After awhile,Sehun get up and walk towards the door. Then this some guy push him from the back and Sehun fall down and hit his head first. But the guy quickly carry him to the hospital (because Sehun head was bleeding like carzy..and he is unconscious). The guy took Sehun phone and quickly search the number that have Luhan's name ( the guy know Luhan is his lover because he saw what happen at the cafe). Luhan heard his phone ( he already at home at that time ) he look at the caller and he was shock..so he pick it up quickly. After the man heard Luhan answer it, he quickly say "your lover is in hospital now...come and wait for him to wake up.

    Luhan go to the hospital as soon he got the call.Luhan stay with Sehun until he wake up. He visit Sehun almost everyday cause he want he is the first person that Sehun see the moment he wake up. His rutin is he wakes up..get dress...take some book so he can read it to Sehun( he hope Sehun hear what Luhan read to him...) buy some flower...get to the hospital...change the flower...and he do that for two weeks. After two weeks finally Sehun wake up. The first person that Sehun saw is Luhan (his plan work..he is the first person that Sehun saw).

Luhanhi..how are you? hungry...sleepy or what...

Sehunwho are you? what are you doing in my room? GET OUT FROM THIS ROOM...

  Then Luhan hug him and ask why Sehun want him to leave the room. Sehun call the doctor and nurse to take Luhan out from his room. The doctor take Sehun out.

DOCTOR: i need to talk to you about something..it's about Sehun. meet me in my office.

 IN THE DOCTOR OFFICE

Luhanwhy you want to meet me here and talk about Sehun...we can just talk in front of Sehun room...is it something                                     that Sehun can't hear.

DOCTOR: yes it's something that i haven't told you about and yes it is something that Sehun can't hear...ok listen carefully...he will be out of this hospital in three more days....i want to to do something to make him trust you so he can go home with you..

Luhanwhy i should do something to make him trust me...i'm his "BOYFRIEND"...and i'm sure he do trust me and want to go home with me...

DOCTOR: Sehun lost some of  his memory and i mean some of his is the memory of knowing you as his "BOYFRIENDand as his friend..he has lost his trust on you...

 Luhan sat down on the chair in the doctor office...After his meeting with the doctor..Luhan get back to Sehun room to check on him...when he arrive there Sehun already asleep because the nurse gave him something so he will calm down and sleep(again)..That night Luhan stay there until the next morning...but before Sehun wake up he already leave to go and change his cloth...Luhan is taking his time because he need to do something to gain Sehun trust on him again.... 

 When Luhan arrive at the hospital he immediately go to Sehun room...but when Luhan at Sehun room he is not there...Sehun was gone..

 

 

 

 

 I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR A VERY LONG TIME....I LOST THE BOOK I WROTE FOR THIS STORY...I HAVE TO MAKE UP A NEW STORY TO COMPLET E THIS STORY...I HOPE THIS TIME I DON'T LOSE THIS BOOK AGAIN...