SORRY

the love story between EXO members

   CHANYEOL STORY....

    After Baekhyun left the house, and after what he said to Baekhyun he feel sad and he hope Baekhyun didn't hear what say.He can't live without Baekhyun. A day without him or talking to him will be a boring day for Chanyeol. Day after tomorrow,Chanyeol decided to spy on Baekhyun on Baekhyun until the day they broke up. This mean Chanyeol knows everything about what had happen to Baekhyun relationship.      

       Every day when Baekhyun at home, he never talk to Baekhyun...(the same reason why Baekhyun never talk to him...).   Then one day he know that Baekhyun move out from the house, Chanyeol can't stop crying. He stop after an hour of crying..He wants to call Baekhyun to ask him how is he doing now ( even thought he just left the house a few days ago...). He is afraid that Baekhyun would never  answer his call but he really concern about Baekhyun because he is one careless person when Chanyeol is not with him. He don't want Baekhyun get into any trouble.

       Every week, every day and every time, Chanyeol and Baekhyun think almost the same thing. Example, Baekhyun want to call Chanyeol and he also think the same...and both also hesitate to make a phone call. So both of them get out from their house on go get some fresh air...The two of them go to this one place that they always hangout together. They go the same place because they had made a promise not long time ago...

 flashback
"Beakhyun this is my secret place..when ever i have problem i will go here...and now you know about my secret place so this also be your secret place now...if you have a problem come to this place and if you lucky you maybe will see me here...^.^(speak in korean)
 end flashback

  So they go to that place and they meet...but no one want to speak (because they are making a sentences in their mind) they can't find any word so they keep looking at each other...After a few minute pass, finally Chanyeol want to say a word but at the same time Baekhyun also going to say...they even say the same word.....so Chanyeol let Baekhyun speak first.....Baekhyun say he that he is very sorry for leaving Chanyeol all alone and now he understand what does Chanyeol mean by his word...( go chapter 1 to know what Chanyeol say to Baekhyun...) Baekhyun tell Chanyeol why he move out from the house so Chanyeol will understand his action for leaving the house (you will find the reason if you go read chapter 1 back...).Chanyeol was very shock and silent because of Baekhyun word(Chanyeol shock because Baekhyun did hear what he said after Baekhyun get out from the house with that girl.....) How did you know that?....I thought you already in your car at that time. Baekhyun say " i stay in front of the door for a minute and i ask the girl to stay in the car...i was going to dump the girl and stay with you but then before all of that happen you already ruin it.." and before he could say one more words, his eyes suddenly burst in to tear. Chanyeol makes a move towards Baekhyun and hug him tightly. Chanyeol can't resist Baekhyun cuteness so he quickly forgive him so he would stop crying... After the sadness has fade away,Chanyeol quikly ask Baekhyun to move back into the house. Then Baekhyun sya yes( with his big bright smile) and they are back together again. But Baekhyun has a concern, he is confuse why is Chanyeol is not angry at him..(because when Baekhyun made a mistake Chanyeol will be really angry at him) and why Chanyeol want him to go back to the house..he want to know why... 

    this is the end of chapter two...i don't know when i can finish this story... i have the plot but don't know when can update it....i will make it fast so just wait for it... ^.^