Miss you...

the love story between EXO members

    BAEKHYUN STORY...

  'Baekhyun please don't go,don't leave me alone...don't go with her...she is a playgirl...i have seen her with other guy....' Chanyeol begged him not to go with that girl. Chanyeol doesn't want Baekhyun to feel sad if he finds out that the girl is a player...but at that moment Baekhyun was already out from the house. Chanyeol was really upset by what has Baekhyun done to him...

       Months has pass...

     Baekhyun has already find out that the girl is a player...so he dump the girl...on August. But Baekhyun didn't tell Chanyeol about that he already know about the girl....(he always tell Chanyeol if he found out something new or something sad has happen to him)...because something happen between them for the past one months...Baekhyun was very afried to talk to him and feel awkward....bacause they haven't been spoken to each other for one months...the thing that happen between them is...... when Baekhyun was leaving the house...he stay in front of the door for a minute. He ask the girl  to wait inside his car. Chanyeol say something that make Baekhyun hearts broken into pieces......'if  ever you found out that she is a playgirl and you two break up, don't come to me and ask me to comfort you.....until you learn how sad you will be if the one that you love left you all alone....then after you learn it, then you can come and see me.....' After one months of their break up, Baekhyun feels afraid and not easy around Chanyeol ( because he still live in the house with Chanyeol and other EXO members.....and he also always think of what had Chanyeol said to him....) Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't even spoke with each other. They like people who know each other but pretend didn't know each other. The one whole months, Baekhyun been thinking about what does Chanyeol word mean......he is having a hard time to think so he make decisions to move out from the house for maybe 2 or 3 months. But he feels very lonely without hearing Chanyeol laugh and he miss to talk with Chanyeol before going to sleep or the comfort that Chanyeol give before he goes to sleep.....

                          "i miss you Chanyeol...please forgive me..... i know  i was wrong......"

this is my first FanFic and i hope it will not be the last one.....if you guys like it i will continue to write it.. ^.^