They're back and they come back TOGETHER!!!!

the love story between EXO members

   

    So when they enter the house, the two of them froze, because all of the EXO member are waiting for the other two member in the living room....They know Chanyeol and Baekhyun are going to enter the house together because they could hearthe two of them talking in front of the house..."so what had happen to you two? why the last few month ago you haven't been talk, walk into the house together like today (Kris ask the two of them..) before they could answer Kris gege question Suho hyung add one more question to Baekhyun..." and you....why do you have to move out from this house...do you know Chanyeol was totally in depressed after he heard you move out from this house..??" ( Baekhyun nods with a smile on his face...actually both of them nods and smile together...)

  Then Kris gege ask them the same question again ( they haven't answer his question yet....they only answer Suho hyung question) Baekhyun say that they had a fight and not talking to each other. Chanyeol add "and until he learn his lessons. then he can meet me again and talk to me again.It took more time then i think.(Baekhyun took more then one month to learn his lessons).They tell almost every thing about what had happen between them except the part where Baekhyun has dump his "PLAYGIRL" girlfriend.... but Kris gege ask " what kind of trouble did Baekhyun do until you want him to learn from his mistake?"... I did something very horrible to Chanyeol....

    Kris gege say...."So from now on if any of us have problem don't just run away or move out from this house( while looking at Baekhyun). Tell us....we are one family and we will try our best to help you guys...(still watching to Baekhyun and Chanyeol..)..."  Year by year has pass, from day to day all of them live happily in that big cozy house.. ^.^