Chapter 6

Do Not Leave Me Alone In The Dark

 

I jumped off the stage not bothering with the time and ran as fast as I could until her body senseless. The despair hovered in my never felt like my whole life.
 
 
My whole body was shaking and screaming that gave fans calling Donghae was doing my head start spinning, focused on Hae and ran up to him, he looked so pale and fragile that I could not hold back the tears painful coming down on my face.
 
I supported his head in my lap.
 
- Hae! Hae Hae for God's sake answer me! By Hae vafor not let me. - I try to call it in an attempt to wake him, but there was no effect.
 
My heavy tears falling on her cheeks, her lips were always rosy than before, now seemed a grayish tone. As if all that shine and life that had Hae was leaving him and his face going to lose the tone and color lived.
 
Soon members were all around us and many of them wept as Teukie who crouched beside Hae holding her hand tightly.
 
- Call an ambulance, quick! - I heard someone screaming and ran many desperate people around us, but I could not think of anything. All I could see there was Hae as fragile, his breathing was weak and caress your face I realized that the blood came from a large cut on his head was right where the bangs, her hair pulled back slightly realizing the severity of his injuries and gradually increased my despair.
 
Soon my clothes were also red blood Hae, I heard the siren of the ambulance and then everyone went away to pass the paramedics. I could not hold my arms Hae did not want to separate myself from him, afraid that if the loose perhaps lost forever.
 
I felt a firm hand on my shoulder and small and look Yesung saw he had his eyes filled with tears.
 
- Let Hyuk, they need to take care of him.
 
- M.. Hyung .. But h ... - I was sobbing by crying.
 
- They will take care of it, see. - Pulled me by the arm lifting me in and soon the paramedics away more, when I saw the bandaged head of Donghae's attempt to stop the bleeding, I had other injuries to his body but his head was where they gave more attention.
 
Soon he was taken away by ambulance, we got in our car in an attempt to follow the ambulance when we arrived at the hospital door had already formed a riot by several reporters and onlookers.
 
We went into trying to escape the onslaught of reporters were led to a private room that we wait for the doctor who was attending Donghae.
 
I could not drive more, not talking, just followed Yesung who stood with one arm wrapped around my shoulders bringing me close to him.
 
My chest ached and breathing became increasingly difficult, my tears have continuous fogged my vision making me cringe increasingly Yesung's arms which in turn just cried silently for a few times and rubbed his hand on my one arm and said "it'll be fine" in an attempt to calm me down.
 
I could not calm at all, just the possibility of losing Donghae caused the ground beneath my feet disappear.
 
Finally a doctor came to the waiting room and we all surround ourselves in trying to hear any news about Hae. We sat down then he began.
 
- The friend of yours had a very bad fall, he is with two broken ribs and will need surgery because this bleeding internally, he suffered a head injury and therefore is undergoing more detailed examinations to know the severity of your status. Once the exams are finished it will go into surgery and not even know what time he had been there.
 
- Doctor But he'll be okay? Life-threatening? - Teukie asked, was the only one who could still speak after they saw so many bad news from the doctor.
 
- His condition is stable, but only surgery happening successfully in vai ensure that your life does not run more risks. I advise you to go back home because they can not see your friend soon.
 
The doctor withdrew leaving us in a complete state of despair, I let the arms of Yesung me crouching on the floor, cringing and holding my knees, I could not stand. Despair gripped my being and my cries became louder and suffered.
 
Several of my friends hugged me and made lovingly in my hair trying to comfort me, but nothing of any backfire.
 
Soon our agents started calling members to return home because no point staying there for now.
 
Everyone except me and Teukie were, there would be nothing on earth that get me out of that hospital at the time, I would be there and planted roots would be needed to not let Hae alone.
 
Tiekie was also second he was Donghae with a younger brother would not leave him alone and also stay with me.
 
We remain the two alone in the room, sat on the couch Teukie pulling me along with him, I laid my head leaning on the same lap as the leader my hair gently.
 
My cry was decreasing gradually starting to have insisted that only the tears fall down my face and soaking the pants already Teukie.
 
- Calm Hyuk he'll be fine, you'll see. You know how strong he is and surely will get over it quickly. - He told me to calm down.
 
- Hyung I can not live if you lose Hae understand.
 
- And will not miss, you'll see he'll be here with us being stubborn and smiling as only he can. - I believe the words of the leader served not only to me as if he tried to convince himself that everything would be fine.
 
Already dawn when the doctor returned with the news, he said the surgery had been a success and Hae was no longer at risk.
 
I felt my heart being freed from a giant tightening up and a smile sprang to my lips, but not as big as what came when the doctor asked if we wanted to see him.
 
We entered the room and faced with Donghae lying in that bed so calm and motionless, his head was white bands as well as his chest and waist. Was connected to multiple devices and his face was still pale and colorless, like when I saw him at the moment so tragic.
 
I sat beside him clutching his hand, grabbed his wrist feeling in your heart weak, but enough to make sure that I was there and he was alive.
 
I spent the rest of the day there beside Hae hold your hand one minute, sometimes sleep overcame me and I had just sat dozing with his head resting on the bed of Donghae but never without dropping it.
 
In the early evening the remaining members forced me to go home, they said I could not go so long without eating and urgently needed a bath, tried to deny but I thank you for Heechul and Yesung almost dragged me into the hospital.
 
Got home taking my clothes quickly because I wanted to take my shower and eat fast even faster just to stand beside Donghae.
 
However I was prevented from leaving by Heechull that stalled in the door blocking my exit.
 
- You'll be up there when Hyung?! Not that I have to go over you I'm gonna walk out that door. - I was outraged, as could stop me from being beside my Hae.
 
- I'm not leaving here until you come back and get some sleep, my god ta Hyuk you look like a zombie with these huge dark circles.
 
- I did what you wanted did not, showered and ate now let me see Hae he can not stand alone.
 
- Hyuk's to stop being boring and understand that Hae not alone. - Now that Yesung was changed - he is with Sungmin, Wonk and the Kyl, never would leave alone. - He laid his hand on my shoulder making her voice in a way calmer. - Hae Hyuk this well, and not going to help you keep that stubbornness and end up getting sick, I'm sure Hae would not like that.
 
I was overcome by fatigue and by Trump Yesung, he knew it was only Hae use as an argument and I disarmed time.
 
I went to bed to try to sleep a bit, but whenever he closed his eyes the image of the pale face full of blood came to my mind and once again I found myself crying, I was overcome by sleep.
 
Soon he was ready in the morning and headed to the hospital to see my Hae, entered the room and sat beside Wonk of Hae in the same position as I was before Kyu and Sungmin sat on a couch in the corner asleep.
 
I entered the room and approached the Wonk who was with dark circles and puffy red eyes and denouncing his crying.
 
- Morning Hyuk. - He said in a whisper.
 
- Morning Wonk, and how is he? - Looking for Hae asked who was now a little better than the night before. His face was more flushed and now he was wearing pajamas that hid the body bandaged.
 
- The best, according to the doctor maybe he wakes up soon. - I could not wait to see him wake up, can not hear his voice or see his bright black eyes and were killing me.
 
Soon Sungmin and Kyu agreed and we started to talk about the state of Donghae, they explained to me that the doctor had said the head wound of Donghae could leave you with sequels and only think of this possibility a chill ran down my spine.
 
Soon Teukie, Yesung and Heenchul entered the room to see Donghae, we were all gathered, sat beside Hae holding his hand as he listened to other members. I felt his hand between my fumbling which made me immensely happy, Hae soon moved in bed while awake.
 
His hand shook mine and I smiled the best of my smiles and tears of joy escaped my eyes.
 
He fidgeted and opened his eyes slowly attracted the intention of everyone in the room.
 
- Hae my love how are you? - Asked noticing that his eyes were open however stared at the ceiling of the room.
 
- H.. Hyuk is v. .. you? - His voice was weak and hoarse.
 
- Yes I am, I'm here. - Ran my fingers over her cheek caressing there and turning his face to tape it.
 
- H.. Hyuk turns on the light, p .. why are we in the dark? - In the dark?! How so?!, I looked at the members around me and all eyes widened in fear and doubt.
 
- Hae light is lit, it's daytime and we're not in the dark. - Instinctively shook my hand in front of the eyes of Hae who remained without focus on any point.
 
- Where are you Hyuk?! Why can not I see?! - My whole body stiffened, tears began to flow from the eyes of Hae. - WHY CAN NOT SEE Hyuk?! ANSWER ME! ! - His crying became desperate.