Capitulo 4

Do Not Leave Me Alone In The Dark

 

I woke up with the sun rays invading the room and could not help but smile with the angel who slept quietly with his head resting on my chest, passed his hands over my face and hair to wake me up and make sure that it was not a dream and really was not.
 
He was there and began to fidget and awake, looked at me and gave a big smile.
 
Morning-Hyuk said already raised and stretching.
 
- Good morning Hae then sleep well?
 
- Well no, I slept well optimally. - Said approaching and giving me a kiss, I could not resist and pulled the making awkward fall into my lap and drop a chuckle, wrapped my arms to give him a tight hug.
 
- You know that sometimes I can not believe this is really happening. - He blushed slightly and wrapped her arms around my neck - you know two days ago and I was a miserable guy, in love with my best friend and now I'm the guy more Happy world to finally be here with him in my arms and I will not drop at all. - Said and kissed his cheek.
 
- So you still ta profit - joined eyebrows in an expression of doubt - at least two days ago you knew that I was gay and that even now trying to understand what I am. - He said, making a false face of outrage and I laughed at the comment by joining our lips.
 
Suddenly the door opens and a Teuke with wide eyes were staring at us. Donghae left my lap for a quick jump on the decks stumbling and almost falling.
 
- Look ... Teukie-was interrupted when his gaze amazed became angry.
 
- If exchange! We leave in 10 minutes. - Said it and slammed the door.
 
I looked at Donghae who was still scared, he ran his hands over his face and sat nervously at the foot of the bed and staring at me.
 
- And now? What we do Hyuk? - I was so confused as he and several things went through my head was beginning to ache. I took a breath and pulled Hae next to me.
 
- I'll ask you something and I want you to be as honest as possible with me, ok? - He did not quite understand, but shook his head in affirmation.
 
- I know I promised not to press him, but I really need to know what you feel about me. This will define what we will do about it then? - He looked away from my face lowering his head. My body shuddered, it could only indicate that he really liked me and was looking for the right words to say it.
 
- Hyuk until yesterday I did not know how I felt about you, everything was very confusing in my head and I was afraid. - When I saw tears streamed down her cheeks falling into your lap. - Not feeling fear that was growing on me, but afraid of what I would face to protect that feeling. - My heart gave a slight mismatch.
 
- But after all that happened yesterday, between us, I have no doubts and no fear. - Now he stares at me with those brown eyes that were brighter because of the tears.
 
- Hae I love you, and I intend to fight for this love no matter how and with whom. - Firm said I had to prove to him that I was there to stay, never to leave him.
 
- Hyuk after yesterday I realized how much I love you too, and I think we will have to fight hard to keep this love, starting with our leader.
 
- Hae makes me a kindness? - He made a face interrogation and consented. - Pinch me because it was my impression or you say you love me? - He laughed tasty and hit my shoulder.
 
- You fool, until such times you make a joke right. - He hugged me approaching - and yes Hyuk, I love you and I could never imagine loving someone like that. - Gave me a tender kiss, just a peck time consuming, but it was enough to leave me in the clouds.
 
- I love you too Hae. Kiss said separating us, I felt a sharp pain in the left cheek with quick pinch that Donghae gave me.
 
- Aiii! that?
 
- You asked for it, do not remember? - He said getting up and running to the door before I could return the height.
 
- That was a low blow saw!! It involved me with all that charm just for hurting me right! - I showed him the language.
 
- Let's get ready we have a rabid Teuke to handle. - Sent me a kiss in the air and left.
 
I ran as fast as I could to get me, after we had already lost half the time that conversation and I could not be happier.
 
I met the rest of the group in the room, Donghae gave me looks complacent and then swerved to Teuke who was still angry with that guy.
 
We fulfill our commitments and at lunchtime we decided that would be the time to talk to our leader and we had to clear everything up there.
 
We went to a nearby restaurant and sat at the bottom to not draw too much attention.
 
Donghae sat beside me and Teukie in front of us, he kept his arms crossed at chest and brow closed.
 
- Teukie we want to tell you something. - I took the hand of Hae that was on the table and entrelacei our fingers.
 
- So is this really true? - He wondered serio us.
 
- Yes Teukie, Hae and I are together. - Hae nodded confirming.
 
- And when it wanted to tell someone? Do you have any idea what might happen if this gets to press they? - Teukie outraged even spoke in whispers.
 
- There will leak leader, so we promise. You can have our word that this will be just between us. - The leader rolled his eyes and snorted with discouragement.
 
- And how long are you hiding it? - Hae felt shudder and burst out laughing at my side, could not help but laugh along.
 
- What's so funny Lee Donghae?! - He asked nervously.
 
- Teukie Sorry, but this is so sudden for you as for us. We've been together since yesterday. - Hae said with a smile simpleton.
 
- Since yesterday?! How so?
 
- Well I always loved Hae, but it became reciprocal two days ago. - He looked at me amazed.
 
- If it makes just two days does not mean it is final. - The leader had already improved his mood, do not know if the fact of two days or because he was already starting to sag.
 
- Definitely is final! - Hae said squeezing my hand tighter with her - there is no doubt, I love Hyuk and I intend to keep it. - Teukie stood silent for a while just thinking.
 
- Okay but will have to promise me two things. - He said firmly, looked at Hae together and looked away for a leader.
 
And what would they be? - I asked.
 
- First you have to tell the rest of the group. - My body froze in time, but I was not going to give in now.
 
- Second, no one and I mean absolutely no one can know about it. Not your parents, if this gets out there is no way around this.
 
- All right we will. - Answered firmly and Hae confirmed.
 
The leader rose from the table turning to leave, stopped turned to look at us and said.
 
-Today! - And walked out the door.
 
First comment! I was happy! More comments = more updates :)