Chapter 5

Do Not Leave Me Alone In The Dark

 

What do you mean today?! The Teukie hyung just might be going crazy, we can not go telling everybody all of a sudden. - Hae was altered slightly so Teukie left the restaurant. I think right now our fragile and so recent love was clashing with reality.
 
- Hae I know, you think I'm not super worried about it, but we descabelarmos will not do anything. - Wrapped her shoulders with my arm pulling me and leaning his head on my shoulder.
 
- Hyuk as we'll say it for them huh? - Hae almost whispered the words.
 
- I do not know, maybe tell the whole truth just as we did with Teukie. - I his hair while we talked.
 
- But after all what we are? - He asked still leaning on me in whisper.
 
- How so what we are? I did not Hae.
 
- What is Hyuk we pray, we are lovers? Friends kissing? Valentine? - He turned his head asking me all these questions once and felt when he uttered the word "boyfriend" gave his face a light colored eyes and he lowered accordingly.
 
- That depends Hae.
 
- Depends on what?
 
- Well I can tell your lover they've always been - and smiled at him - kissing friends also sounds a little strange, after all we are friends as well as we kissed muitaaas do other interesting things - smiles at him raising and lowering his eyebrows and he turned redder still, as if that were possible and punched me lightly on the shoulder.
 
- Boyfriends But I do not know, I would be immensely happy if you accept to be my boyfriend, but it is you who decides Hae. - Seriously looked into his eyes trying to spend all the feeling I was getting there on time.
 
- Hyuk look, I'd love to, but unfortunately will not be so easy. - It was a cold shower for me as well was not going to be easy? I did indignation guy.
 
He my cheek with the back of the hands.
 
- You'll have to ask my OMMA before. - He said seriously and then laughed.
 
- You do not lose the opportunity even know. - Just smile along with him.
 
- Hyuk course I'd love to be your boyfriend, is something that I want most in this world. - Did not hesitate to grab him right there and kiss her super loving, he responded to the kiss, but then released me looking around.
 
- Here Hyuk not have a lot of people do not forget what the leader said. - Nodded and pulled out of the restaurant.
 
Throughout the day we decided we would like to tell us about the band, it would be at dinner, when we were all together.
 
At dinner time everyone was seated the table was commenting as the day and ate happily, occasionally Teukie looked at us as if to ask if we would take action.
 
I looked at Hae who sat beside me and held firmly in his hand intertwining our fingers. I took a breath and began.
 
- Staff's something I'd like to talk with you all. - Started
 
- Hii there comes pump ein! - Sungmin said looking crossed - the last person to say that today is in China. - He said that everyone at the table and sighed a little heavier including Heechul hyung who was crestfallen getting a light pat on the back of Siwon.
 
- B.. N .. Well not really a bad news. - Hyuk already started well ta hammered gagging me mentally. - Want to know how Sungmin hyung said there vai the pump. - I prepared and released as soon as possible. - Hae and I are dating, ready, talked!
 
All around us widened eyes, except for two people. Teukie I expected but Yesung looked at me shaking his head in acknowledgment.
 
- Haa I knew it! I knew I had this lump angu! - Who was now faced with astonishment and Hae I was, so he knew how?!
 
- How did you know hyung? - Hae said that until now was silent.
 
- Good first that kiss on stage, the al Donghae Hyuk grabs the arm and dragging out without saying anything to anyone. But confirmation came only with a simple thing. - We look forward to Yesung. - The walls are thin saw this apartment! Just to remind you guys. - And smirked.
 
I felt my face burn time and Hae then looked set to put his head down on the table.
 
- Perai! then to say that you knew that the two tavam giving each handle porai and not tell anyone. - Kyuhyun said with a mischievous look more possible.
 
- What was Kyu? Ta is jealous? - Heenchul hyung said now smiling at the maknae.
 
- Envy?! I ein! - Said the maknae doing disgusted face.
 
- Well I do not know about you, but I loved the news. - Said Wonk manifesting the first time and gave a smile of gratitude to him.
 
- I think what you do or fail to do in their personal lives and your problem. - Siwon said and thanked him mentally.
 
- Ditto for me. - Shindong and Sungmin said, Heenchul nodded.
 
- I do not care since pegassão of you not in front of me that I'm allergic to male, and that it is not contagious ein! - Said the guy doing maknae of debauchery and received a Smack that head of Shindong who was beside him and the rest of the table laughed leaving the milder climate. We spent the rest of dinner and talking all the time do not let Donghae's hands. We got up from the table holding hands went to my room now that would become ours and we lie facing each other still holding hands and fell asleep together.
 
We woke up early the next day already with the cries of LeeTeukie in the door, we had a great show that day and had to start preparations early.
 
We spent the day rehearsing and in the evening we went to the dressing room to prepare for the show to come.
 
I had already left the makeup chair and sat on a couch waiting for Hae was ready, so he was finished and the last the staffs left the dressing room and we just stayed in the group preparing. Donghae sat beside me leaning his head on my shoulder and I felt good smell coming from her hair.
 
- I sleep with to Hyuk. - He said Sly and started her hair with his fingers. So all these days we passed through my head like a movie, as if I had to remember every event that led me to be there at that moment and beside it, the happiness of my heart overflowed.
 
- Super Junior! You come in two minutes! - Said the staff entering the dressing room, just all got up and prepared to leave.
 
We took our hands and scream our usual war cry and went to the stage.
 
We started well the show and the audience was packed and vibrated too much, as I always stared at my goldfish whenever I could and pulled a cone of it, I did without hesitation.
 
After all nothing like a fanservice with fundinho really is not.
 
The stage was high and unlike our usual shows he was a little lower forcing us to get very close to the wires and boxes that passed through the edge of the stage. Donghae was singing right next to the edge of the stage with one leg bent and resting on top of a box, I was right behind and see him in that position bothered me even though I know that many times we all did that. After all it was a means of getting closer to the audience at that moment screamed and beat several photos of Hae being so close. Then something pulled me out of my reverie, Donghae tried to approach more of a fan to get something she repeatedly tried to deliver it, probably a gift. I felt a chill go down my spine and when he returned with the object in his hand when I saw his feet tangled in the wiring that was on the tip of the stage and Hae making him lose his balance falling from the stage.
 
My immediate reaction was ran as fast as I could to the edge of the stage, but nothing would prepare me for the scene that I saw. Donghae had fallen and hit the guardrail that separated the audience and fell just below the stage, his underwear was now moldy red by his blood and the side of his face as well.
 
I jumped off the stage not bothering with the time and ran as fast as I could until her body senseless. The despair hovered in my never felt like my whole life.
 
 
Well, we do not cry and do not try ta kill this humble writer, deserve comments after doing this with Hae?
Kisses and runs off.