Why Minwoo?

We love you Minwoo...

"Mianhae.....Do you hate me...?"

At the sound of those words escaping Minwoo's mouth everyone gasped in shock. Minwoo thought that his hyungs who loved him so much hate him? No way!

"No! Of course not! Why would we ever ever hate you? You haven't done anything!" Youngmin almost yelled, panicking at the maknae's words.

Hyunseong patted Minwoo's hair. "We should be the ones at fault for not taking care of you and even letting you faint. Don't blame this on yourself..."

Donghyun said nothing. He just tightened the hug with Minwoo close to his chest, running a hand through Minwoo's incredibly soft hair. But on the inside, he was screaming with a mixed emotion of anger, guilt, sadness and worry

Hyunseong was trying to make Minwoo feel better, but little did he know the effect of his words. Those words...they were exactly the reason why he was doing this to himself. This was burdening his hyungs! Just because of him they had no dance practice, they had to stay and look after him, and probably will have to deal with the press later on as to why he collapsed.

Minwoo just hid and buried his tear stained face more into Donghyun's chest and closed his eyes. He wanted the darkness again. It was silent. And he wanted to stay in the leader's embrace, because he was the only one Minwoo could feel secure with right now. It was warm being in his arms.

No one said a word after that. They knew it wasn't the right time to get any information out of the maknae. There was a long silence with only the sounds of Minwoo sniffing occasionally and the heart monitor. All of them either stood there awkwardly or tried thier best to make Minwoo feel better through a pat or a hug. Throughout Minwoo didn't want to leave Donghyun's embrace; he literally clung onto the leader's shirt as tears seemed to be endlessly streaming down his face. Donghyun didn't mind at all. In fact he welcomed it. It was the best he could do for Minwoo.

Soon after about half an hour Donghyun noticed Minwoo was no longer sniffing. Looking down he saw that the maknae had fallen asleep in his arms from crying too much. He smiled sadly at the sight of the sleeping boy. Truely his heart was breaking.

Jeongmin came over and placed a hand on Donghyun's shoulder.

"Hyung, we're going back to the dorm to pack some of Minwoo's things for his stay here. Don't worry okay? Minwoo's gonna be alright. We'll figure out what's wrong."

The leader gave him a nod and used his free hand not holding Minwoo close to pat his back. Jeongmin smiled and left with Kwangmin.

Donghyun turned his attention back to Minwoo still sleeping soundly in his arms. He didn't want to ever let go of the petite and frail body. All he wanted was to sit here on the bed cuddling Minwoo and soothing him until he wakes up, so that the maknae knows that he was there for him.

Hyunseong came up and whispered to Donghyun, "You should let him rest. He's been through quite a lot today..."

Donghyun gazed sadly at him. "But what if he wakes up and I'm not here?"

"Don't worry hyung. We'll watch him for you. Why don't you take a break and go eat lunch?" Youngmin piped up. Donghyun nodded. He really did need some time to calm himself down. Slowly and with the gentlest touch, he laid Minwoo down on the bed and brushed his hair away from his face. Looking back at Minwoo, he left the ward to go buy lunch from the market opoosite the hospital.

Donghyun took deep breaths and tried to calm his heart, but it wouldn't work. Images of Minwoo's pale and weak state kept flashing through his mind, plus that few seconds where he saw Minwoo fainting and falling to the floor, seemed to replay in his mind in slow motion. He just felt so guilty for not being able to help the maknae this time. He thought long and hard about what could've happened. But he could think of nothing.

And starving himself! Donghyun couldn't believe he had not noticed something so major. He should've known that Minwoo didn't eat dinner the other night, and only drinking a bowl of soup for breakfast. The leader had assumed Minwoo ate lunch and dinner when he was out, and Minwoo also ate nothing during breakfast.

Why, why Minwoo? What happened? Don't worry us like this please? You used to tell us what was wrong... Please, we want the old you back....