A Fatal Attraction

Plot Twist

 

As I walked down the stairs, it was the wee hours of the morning. I was all partied out, and in a great mood. As much as I wish I had my jacket right now, because I was waiting on the chill outside, I knew it had gone to a better cause. I left the jacket with someone much more important than myself, and I was more than glad to leave it to her. As I walked through the halls, I stopped by one room I had been in only hours ago. I leaned my head against the glass, staring in one spot. I pictured her body curled up in its little ball, using her arm as a makeshift pillow. I pictured how I probably could have kissed her and gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for that meddling text.
 
Pushing myself off the glass with my head, I continued back towards the front desk. I had parked in front of the company earlier that day, instead of parking in the lot underground. I was in my own daze as I walked to my car, until a voice calling for me pulled me away from my own thoughts.
 
“Jiyong-ssi!” The secretary called out to me. I turned around and perked a brow at her as I walked over. From behind the counter, she pulled out my jacket, with a bright pink sticky note on top. Quickly I pulled the jacket on over my shoulders, holding the note with two hands as I walked away from the lady. I think I forgot to say thank you, or did I say it?
 
It didn’t matter. All that mattered was the note sitting in my hands.
 
The quick words of encouragement and thanks that were scrawled onto it. I could picture your tired face as you wrote down the quick message to me. A total stranger who’d left you a jacket for some warmth. A grin pulled up on my lips as I got into my car, I couldn’t contain my happiness as I sat down. My hands balled up into little fists and punched the ceiling of my car as I bounced in my seat. My feet kicked around and I squealed loudly.
 This was the first real contact I’d ever made with you! It was fantastic!
 
And now I wanted more…
 
Your POV:
 
You were a hostess that night at the restaurant, you didn’t do this often, and usually you tried to serve tables near the bar. Unlimited drink supplies made you happy. But tonight, you were on hostess duty, and were to take care of a very important party of people who were not to be disturbed. Unfortunately, the party was supposed to come in at your closing time, so did the mean you were working overtime? Sighing, you sat down in the bat stool that stood by the podium as you waited for the party. You watched the clock tick on; you were already five minutes into overtime, and you were planning going to give them another five minutes and if they didn’t show up… you were going home.
 
Money didn’t matter on a Friday night where you could have been doing much better things, like YouTube. Clearly, your boss didn’t understand your priorities. You chuckled as you joked with yourself mentally; you didn’t actually mind staying overtime. It honored that your boss would trust you with such an important task. 
 
You crossed your legs, your short black skirt rising ever so slightly. It was really hot in the restaurant, and you were starting to overheat. You pulled your skirt down a bit, or at least attempted to so that your manager at the moment didn’t get mad at you. When she wasn’t looking, you quickly loosened your tie and slouched, resting your head in your hands and your elbows on the podium. You didn’t care if it didn’t look professional, you were tired and hot.
 
You looked up as figures walked in through doors and into the restaurant, your jaw dropping only slightly. It was the Big Bang, and they weren’t alone. They had brought the entire dance crew, and Psy! You quickly stood up and pulled your tie up and your skirt down as G-Dragon walked in first, with Young Deuk and Young Don at his sides. You smiled brightly as you hugged your friends happily. “I didn’t know you guys were the massive party!” You smiled as you shared hugs with all your dancer friends.
 
Young Dong and Young Deuk smiled to you as they brought you over to the real stars. “Guys, this is our friend Olivia, she’s our waitress tonight. Do you mind if she sits with us because she’s working overtime to take care of our party~” They chirped as you bowed and greeted the idols.
 
GD’s POV:
 
I flashed a look at Seungri who was about to say something. She could never know that I had these pictures, that I already knew her all too well. That though, despite never actually holding a conversation with her before, I already knew that I needed to claim her as my own. Even if that meant ridding her of any other option out there. As Seungri opened his mouth to speak, I moved fast and crushed his foot under my own. He looked at me with an expression of shock and I glared at him wickedly. The maknae needed to learn his place fast. I turned back to the beautiful girl and smiled. “Of course, have you eaten yet? If not, please join us!” I smiled brightly; excited because there was a chance I could hold a conversation with her.
 
Her smile almost took my breath away; I was much too excited for this dinner now. I followed her closely as she led our massive group to a private room. Thank god they had a room big enough for our entire group, and the company had the budget to pay for a dinner like this. I followed her closely, watching her as she walked up the stairs. Not just her though, albeit she has beautiful curves. I took into note all the details, wishing deeply that I could have taken a picture. The way her hair pulled tightly into a bun, but the little flyaway hairs looked just brushed against the nape of her neck, or how her calves looked absolutely y in heels. Not just her calves though, her legs as a whole. How her hips swayed from side to side with a lot more sass than any Korean girl. I wanted to hug her so badly I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked down as we entered the room.
 
I waited until the twins sat down, knowing that she would probably sit closer to them. I jumped on my chance as the seat next to her was empty, making it mine as I placed my jacket over the back. Were my actions smooth enough? Was I rushing? Did I look panicked?! I tried to calm down as I sat down next to her, a bright smile still plastered on her face.
 
How was she so beautiful?
 
How was she so single?
 
How could I get her to be mine and all mine?
 
Maybe sitting this close was a bad idea.
 
Your POV:
 
Minutes became hours and the food had come, been eaten and left. People had come and gone, and by the wee hours of the morning, your manager had left you with a key to lock up when you all were done. The only survivors from the prolonged dinner were some of the dancers, Big Bang, the twins, and yourself. Mind you, you didn’t seem really there because you were off in your own little world with G-Dragon.
 
The two of you had been talking for hours. Well, actually, you had been doing most of the talking. He just smiled and listened intently. You had stopped before, to see if he wanted to talk to anyone else, but he was adamant on listening to you speak. You didn’t mind, you enjoyed being heard, and the fact that he held so much interest to your words made you feel special. It was almost as if he was sitting on the edge of his chair, waiting for what you were going to say next.
 
You were brought out of your conversation when someone mentioned the time, and that’s when you looked at the clock. Your jaw dropped as it was well into the early hours of a new day, and you had classes.
 
“I can drive you…” G-Dragon offered, looking at you with a smile. “If you need a ride, I can stay behind to help you out and then drive you home.”
 
You blushed profusely, and nodded. You wouldn’t mind a lift home from a handsome idol that you had spent the night so pleasantly conversing with. 
 
GD’s POV: 
 
I could feel my heartbeat increase by a mile a minute. She had said yes, she said yes! Oh my god she said yes! I would take her home that night! It was quite possibly the greatest feeling to watch her face tint ever so slightly and her head gesturing in my favor.  It wasn’t a very long clean up (mind you I was in a ridiculous rush to get her in my car), and soon enough we were leaving.
 
I had gone ahead, sprinting to my car as she locked up. I knew I shouldn’t have left her alone, but after leaving my car on a cold Seoul night for a few hours, the leather of my Bentley was going to be freezing against her little skirt. I jumped in, not caring about how the leather felt against me. I was warm on the inside, and quite honestly, so exhilarated that I couldn’t care about anything else besides her.
 
I started the car, blasting the heater as I peeled out of my parking spot; the tires making an unfortunate screeching noise. But again, I didn’t care. This girl was all too important, so much so that my car, my baby, would be put second to her.
 
When I pulled up to her work, she jumped in, shivering ever so slightly. But her chill didn’t last long as the heat from my car blasted all of her goose bumps away. I didn’t even hear what she said, I think she said she’d give me directions; it didn’t matter because I would agree to anything this girl said. Even if she asked me to kill for her, I’d do it.
 
The journey to her apartment complex was relatively short; mind you I wasn’t really paying attention to much at all besides the hammering of my own heart. I was driving, but I wasn’t really looking. All that I could hear in the background besides the beating of my heart was the melodic sound of her perfect voice. Her cackle as she laughed at her own jokes and how her voice came to life over topics she was ever so passionate about. The car ride just blew by me when I wasn’t even paying attention, and soon enough I was parked outside her place.
 
I watched her as she got out, my heart aching due to our distance. Not only physically, but that I wasn’t close enough to her to be able to drop her off at the door, pin her to it or the wall and kiss her with all the passion I could ever muster. To feel how her tiny body felt pressed up tightly against my skinny stature. How our clothes would brush against each other in an escalated moment of heat. But alas, I was just not close enough… yet.
 
I watched her disappear inside, taking a moment to ponder what exactly I could do now. But then it hit me, I couldn’t waste this opportunity to know more about her. The more I knew now, the more helpful it would be later when she would be mine. Until then, she was only mine to covet. Quickly I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, using its camera feature to take a snap shot of her apartment building. I paid extra attention to making sure I had the address number of the apartment complex in detail because that was mostly what mattered.
 
A light and I shot my head up to the third floor. I had to go before she noticed that I had stuck around a lot longer than needed. As quietly as I could, I pulled my car out of its parking space and drove it to the corner, taking another snapshot of the intersection before I decided to go home.
 
So I could piece together this precious data.
 
So I could be that much closer to having her.
 
omfg, I'm so sorry this took so long but here is chapter #2!
I really hope that you enjoy this and that you get excited! 
feel free to leave comments, I'd really love to hear your feedback!
thanks so much for reading this!
~alice