I'm Scared

Plot Twist

Life resumed, as it would after any one night stand. In the morning you woke up, fully expecting the star not to be by your side, and you did not mourn his loss as you believed it was just a single drunken escapade sans feelings. You automatically assumed that he continued drinking until he found you attractive, and that this had all just been a mistake. This hadn’t been your first time experiencing a one night stand, so you knew what the routine was. Everything was going to fall back into place, as if the event never happened, except for some time in the future when you reminisce on it and remember how good the was. And this would probably happen when you’re with a future boyfriend who can’t please you as much as Jiyong did.

You rolled out of bed, managing to land on your feet and stretching yourself up to the sky. With a big yawn distorting your features, you spun the clock around to notice that you had 20 minutes to get yourself ready and out of the house so that you could possibly be in time for work, though even then you’d be pushing it. With a quick twist of your upper half, you managed to crack your back and relax the muscles before trotting around your room and putting together an outfit. Now that you had worked at the restaurant for a fair amount of time, you had purchased quite a few pieces that could come together and become a suitable ensemble for work. The top had to be a white button up shirt, which left little room for imagination on that part, but the bottoms were to be black. That was it. Just black bottoms, that weren’t overly casual like a black skinny jean. Heels were optional, and usually you chose to opt out due to the long days at work. Getting to your closet, you stripped down and grabbed a set of matching lingerie for the day. It was always nice to have a little boost of confidence in knowing your underwear was matching and y. You slipped on one of the crisp white shirts you had before browsing through the small section of black that sat next to the plethora of blouses. Your closet explained your life for you so easily. All you did was work. It was kind of obvious from all the black and white that was there. You didn’t need any colour because you didn’t do anything else. Finding a pair of nice dress shorts, you pulled on a pair of tights that simulated the look of thigh high socks before completing the clothing process and continued onto the bathroom.

Albeit pressed for time, there was a mission that needed to be completed while you were in the bathroom. Since you were short of time, there was no way you could shower, yet you had the night before so you were quite positive that you… well quite frankly you figured you stank like . Which is not that y to bring to work. First, you had to deal with the greasy hair, which was dry shampoo. After that you applied deodorant, perfume, and even a bit of body mist just for the extra oomph. Despite being an overabundance of smells, you were confident in the fact that the stink had been masked. For now. After brushing your teeth in record time, grabbing a hair elastic, slipping on some flats and grabbing your purse, you were out of the door and on your way to work. Now, if everything were to go your way, you would be just in time for work. God willing that is.

Your heart was racing as you sprinted down the stairs and street to the subway. As your feet carried you as fast as they could down the stairs, your train was pulling up at the station, barely letting you inside. With luck on your side today, you heaved a sigh of relief, slipped your ear buds into place and let yourself drift out of reality until you were at the correct stop.

Work today was relatively normal. It was busy at lunch time and quiet in between shifts, as any other day was at the restaurant. But today stood out to you for one reason. You had to admit that you might be going crazy, but you felt eyes on you. No matter what you did, who you talked to… you felt as though you were being watched. Obviously you couldn’t bring this up with anyone, it was absolutely insane! There were times though that you stopped in the restaurant and just looked around, waiting to see someone watching you intently. There was nothing. No one was staring at you. No one was trying to break past your skin and glare into the depths of your soul. So what was wrong with you? Were you finally having a mental meltdown? Even your co-workers had started to notice the change a few hours into the shift, and had even asked you about it. Yet you chose not to say anything. It couldn’t be true; you were just tired from having such a long night. That had to be the explanation.

You worked hard to ignore the sensation, you even tried to convince yourself it wasn’t there. During your break, you decided it would be a good idea to get away from work, as it was probably just at work where you felt uncomfortable. But you were wrong. You were so wrong. The moment you stepped out onto the street the eyes felt so overwhelming that your heart started to race and you sprinted back inside, breaking out into a cold sweat. Never before had you felt something so chilling, so real. It was as though the scene had been pulled out of a horror film. So at work you stayed, as it was the lesser of two evils.

Right after dinner rush, you realized that your shift was over and you were free to go home. Although, after that afternoon’s events, you didn’t really feel free to go at all. In fact, you wondered if it would be best if you just stayed there and worked another shift. One of your concerned co-workers noticed that you had been a little hesitant to go home, and managed to request to leave early, and before you knew it he stood at your side with a bright smile on his face. “Hey Olivia, ready to go home?”

You jumped and looked up at him, a bright smile gracing your features. “Jaebum oppa! You’re going home too?” You asked, tilting your head cutely, ignoring the fact that you had just received a text. “I was just about to head out. Which way are you going?” You were desperate for a little male company, maybe someone to keep you safe on the journey home. Your eyes refused to stray from his as you picked up your cellphone over your pocket and glanced down to see G-Dragon’s name flashing back up at you. With shock, your brows furrowed as you unlocked your phone and checked the text message.

GD: Hey, are you done work yet?

“Olivia, you were really nervous earlier… are you not feeling well? I can walk you home… we live close enough.” The other waiter said, resting a hand on your shoulder as he smiled down at you. Your phone started to vibrate wildly as text after text came poured in.

GD: You’re probably done work now right?

GD: I can pick you up now if you want…

GD: Are you busy?

GD: I’m bored.

GD: Let’s hang out.

GD: Olivia?

You texted him a quick “maybe next time”, not bothering to notice how fast he was texting you, or even the fact that he managed to figure out what time you were getting off at, without ever having asked you. You put your phone in your bag, unaware of the amount of texts and calls coming into your phone as you allowed your co-worker to walk you home.


Hi guys!

Thanks so much for being patient with this update! I really hope you like it! It came just in time for Friday the 13th ;). A perfect time to get the heebie jeebies no? 

Love!

Alice