And we meet Kyuhyun...

Music Troubles

 

‘Aish! I’ve been sooo busy that I don’t get to see Sungmin and Ryeowook that often anymore… I hope I can I’ll be able to spend more time with them like I promised…’ thought Haneul.

It’s been a couple of months since Haneul visited the orphanage and had to sadly leave Min Jee, but she promised, along with Super Junior that she will visit them in 10 years.

Haneul’s phone started ringing while in the middle writing a song. She looked at the caller and was excited to see Sungmin’s name.

“Yeoboseyo!” said Haneul.

“Hello Haneul! Hey, we want to you to meet someone new today, do you have time?” asked Sungmin.

“Sure, I’m not that busy, so why not?”

“Great! Meet us at the dorms, okay?”

“Okay-wait, what do you mean us?” asked Haneul.

“Sh, it’s a secret…”

“Okay, okay, I’ll meet you there.”

She hung up and was on her way. At least she could finally see Sungmin for a little bit. “Oppa!” shouted Haneul running into Sungmin’s arms that were spread out. It looked like he had been waiting for a long time.

“Haneul! So glad you’re here! Now, I’d like to introduce you to someone,” said Sungmin grabbing her hand and led her into a room. She saw a handsome boy talking with Ryeowook on a-

‘Is that a mattress? Looks like they don't have much money anymore..’ thought Haneul. … Anyway… uh… Ryeowook and the boy immediately sat up when Haneul entered the room. She smiled.

“Haneul, this is Super Junior’s new band member, Cho Kyuhyun. He is the youngest out of all of us but he’s one year older than you still,” said Sungmin introducing her to the boy. “Kyuhyun, this is our very close friend, Lee Haneul.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’ve heard of you. I love your songs, I have a similar singing style to yours, I’m a big fan and it’s nice to meet you,” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, it’s nice to meet you. Kamsahamnida, and I expect that, now’s the time we can all hang out for a while, after I promised?” said Haneul.

“Oh, sure, and I’ll teach you how to make kimchi!” exclaimed Sungmin in excitement.

“Yeah! Kyuhyun, can you cook?” asked Haneul.

“Oh, no, I don’t think I’m a good cook,” replied Kyuhyun.

“That’s okay, we can all have lunch, Sungmin and I can cook it?” asked Haneul.

“Sure,” replied Ryeowook.

After a while, Haneul and Kyuhyun had become close friends, but not as much as how important Sungmin and Ryeowook were to her.

One evening, she decided to have a little bit of quiet time with Kyuhyun, in her own private and imaginary world. They were on the balcony while everyone else was busy with their schedules.

“Kyuhyun oppa… who’s your ideal type?” asked Haneul looking at the stars.

“I’m not really sure about that yet,” replied Kyuhyun.

“Do you know what love feels like?” asked Haneul looking at him.

“… yeah, once…” replied Kyuhyun slowly looking below the apartment.

“… you have a really special and warm feeling, don’t you?”

“Yeah, something like that.” Kyuhyun glanced at Haneul showing a small smirk. “Then who do you love?”

“B-Bwo?”

“Haneul… I know you like someone… it’s just that no one can tell besides me, I’ve been wandering for a while ever since I met you,” said Kyuhyun, “it seems like you love Sungmin and Ryeowook more than just a ‘best friend’.”

“I don’t really know yet…”

“You know, sometimes I just can’t figure you out, I just guess that’s how girls are, aren’t they?”

“Yeah, always making boys confused and annoyed, well at least try to. Have I succeeded?” asked Haneul looking at Kyuhyun.

“Sure, why not? It’s only because I don’t know whether you like Sungmin or Ryeowook.”

“Oppa… neither do I know…” said Haneul gazing at the stars.

“Let me tell you one thing as your oppa, choose wisely, and choose the one you’re in safe hands with.”

“The thing is… will I be able to? (She means if she can choose)” asked Haneul.

“That’s up to you, I’m just your protective oppa, I’ll defend you if you choose someone that’s not even bothered to care for you,” replied Kyuhyun laughing.

“Right. Oppa, you’re the best. Can you help me with something?”

“Sure, anything.”

“Can you help me choose?”

“Not at all!”

“I know, I’m just kidding. Oppa, I think I’ve made my decision…”

“Jinjja? Who is it?” Haneul was about to whisper in Kyuhyun’s ear until he stopped her. “Wait a minute, are you really ready Haneul?”

“Of course not! You idiot! I was just kidding, I’m still deciding and I’m hoping that my decision is worth my life.”

“I hope so too Haneul, and I hope you will have a great future with him…”

They stayed there for the rest of the night and stargazed until the others came back. Haneul truly remembered their conversation. She remembered every single word that was said, and relied on Kyuhyun to protect her, like he said, he was the ‘protective oppa’ even if he was evil at times which made him evil towards the others.

Almost a year has passed after Kyuhyun’s debut as Super Junior’s 13th member. He, along with Haneul, Shindong , Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk were driving back to the dorms after recording live on Kiss The Radio.

“Kyuhyun oppa, is Sungmin oppa and Ryeowook oppa still on their schedules?” asked Haneul.

“I think so, don’t worry, you’ll see them later tonight anyway,” replied the evil maknae.

“Okay… but I’ve been so busy, tight schedules, rehearsals, working on my next album-which is going to be a success if I work on my singing and improve,” said Haneul.

“Don’t worry Haneul, we’ll go and by an album so that your popularity will increase by that much,” said Eunhyuk making everyone laugh.

“Yeah, and make all of our fans love you too,” said Shindong.

“No, I want to be fair like other popstars, like BoA and Younha,” said Haneul.

“Don’t they sing Japanese?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, I have future plans for singing a couple of songs in different languages,” replied Haneul.

“Hey-“ Leeteuk started off until the driver lost control of the van.

“Don’t worry, it was just the road-“ the driver said but had now completely lost control of the van.

“Ya! What’s happening?!” shouted Eunhyuk to the driver.

“I don’t-“

… Those were the last words said before some terrible screams filled the streets…

… The van flipped over onto its sides, broken glass, a smashed up van….

… Everyone had been covered in blood and not moving a single muscle…

… The ambulance finally came, but could they save all of them…?

 

**

OMG! WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?! Well, there will be a sequel that will explain everything, yay! A sequel! It will be called “Memories of Love”. And so now, I shall call this story, COMPLETE!