Introductions

Music Troubles

 

It was silent on the way. When they got back Haneul felt a little embarrassed at the sight of seeing all 12 members of Super Junior.

They entered a room that looked like they were practicing their dances since it had mirrors, bars and a piano (wait, why’s a piano there?).

“Hey! Guys! Now, listen-“

“Who’s the girl?” asked Donghae interrupting the leader.

“Just listen first. Now, apparently, Ryeowook and Heechul bumped into this girl…?” Leeteuk was waiting for an answer.

“Haneul,” said the new girl quietly.

“Haneul, they bumped into Haneul, and Heechul decided to let her stay with us if she doesn’t tell anyone anything about Super Junior, according to Ryeowook, that’s what happened,” Leeteuk explained.

“Oh, Heechul, why’d you do that?!” asked Donghae.

“Well, because…” Heechul started off then walked over to him and whispered something into his ear.

“Oh… so, how long will she stay with us?”

“Now, let’s introduce ourselves first!” ordered Leeteuk ignoring Donghae which made him frown a little.

They all lined up with their arms around each other. “Hello! We’re Super Juni-OR!” they all shouted with a cheerful spirit.

The black haired girl couldn’t help but grin.

“Hello! I’m Lee Haneul. Nice to meet you!” she said in a happy tone.

“I’m Leeteuk, leader.” Leeteuk said shaking her hand.

“Donghae,  the funny one,” said Donghae grinning.

“Eunhyuk, funniest one and best dancer,” said Eunhyuk trying to act arrogant like the comedian he is.

“Yesung-“

“The emo.” Eunhyuk said interrupting Yesung with his introduction and everyone laughed. "Also, the weird one."

Yesung didn’t have a reaction to that.

“Haha, nice try. Siwon-” said Siwon.

"God's favourite," said Heechul rolling his eyes.

“Hello, I’m ‘cuteness’  Sungmin,” said a boy trying to sound so cute, it was a success.

“Omo, you are so cute!” said Haneul hugging the boy.

“Now, Heechul, the one with the good looks,” said Heechul smirking.

Sungmin pushed him as a joke and Haneul giggled.

“Hi, I’m Super Junior’s youngest member, Kibum,” said a handsome guy.

“Kangin, the tough one, and the oldest!” said the 'oldest' boy.

"No you're not!" exclaimed Ryeowook.

"At least I act like one, not like Leeteuk."

"YA!" exclaimed Leeteuk.

“I’m Shindong, nice to meet you,” a large boy smiled.

“Hankyung, nice to meet you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ryeowook imnida,” said Ryeowook with his usual introduction.

“Welcome to the… uh…. wait, why is she here again?” asked Eunhyuk turning to Heechul.

Heechul tried to think of something.

“Well…. I guess, you could say that we’re going to help her become famous, hanging out with us and all that.”

“Bwo?! For how long?!”

“…” Heechul didn’t say a word.

“Well, now Ryeowook said as long as she doesn’t tell anyone about our secrets, stuff like that,” Leeteuk explained.

“Huh, well, is she any good?” asked Donghae.

“Oh, you haven’t even heard her sing, she’s amazing.” said Heechul trying to make her seem arrogant.

Haneul felt a little embarrassed but complimented.

“Then let’s hear it!” said ‘cuteness’ Sungmin walking over to the piano and tapped it.

Haneul followed and got out some sheets of paper from her pocket. She unfolded them and lay them out and started getting ready to play. She played beautifully, starting slow and singing to the piece.

 

I walk outside and watch the sunset

It’s just as beautiful as it can be

The beautiful colours floating through the sky

Just keeps me staring and staring until it becomes the night

 

She stopped playing and looked at some of the members surrounding her.

“That’s all I’ve got so far, it’s a new song and I’m in the middle of working on the lyrics but I’ve got the melody and I’m still working on the chords,” Haneul explained.

All of the members clapped loudly, Haneul was relieved.

“Told you she could sing,” Heechul proved his point.

“Some of the best singing I’ve ever heard,” said Sungmin quietly, but still loud enough to be heard.

“Hm, can she dance?” asked Donghae from across the room.

“Sure, I guess.” They all looked towards Haneul.

“… maybe…” muttered Haneul putting her sheets back in her pocket.

“Then let’s see it,” said Donghae spreading out his arms.

“Okay, show me something and see if I can copy it.”

“Alright then, try and do this,” said Donghae.

He the music and danced to the beat making really smooth moves. Haneul was impressed by the looks of it.

Donghae told her how to do the steps. She followed and looked how he did the step and copied it.

‘Hm, pretty fast learner,’ Donghae thought.

“Now, try do it faster,” Donghae commanded.

She did as fast as he did. She was amazingly talented, doing the moves exactly like him. Donghae stared at her and when she finished he was looking out into space. Eunhyuk patted his shoulder.

“Do you think you just got powned, I think so,” whispered the comedian into his friend’s ear.

Donghae didn’t reply. He was silent as everyone clapped.

“I think she’ll be very useful,” said Leeteuk. “Band meeting tomorrow in here before dance practice. Haneul will be sleeping…-“

“In our room!” said Sungmin not knowing what he was saying.

“Great! So, band meeting here, Haneul sleeps in Sungmin and Eunhyuk’s room, now everyone can take the rest of the day off!” Leeteuk announced.