End of The First Day

Music Troubles

 

Recap: “Okay, moving on to the next round. Kangin vs. Heechul!” announced the MC.

Heechul’s jaw dropped while he widened his eyes and kept looking to Kangin and then the MC. Knowing that Kangin was one of the strongest members of Super Junior, he was frightened.

The MC pulled the two of them over to the table.

“Okay, Heechul, you start first.”

“O-okay…” muttered Heechul. “Dibbydibbydipt,” said Heechul trying to not sound too scared if he won.

He pointed the stick to the left, and that’s exactly where Kangin’s  head was facing. All of the members knew what was going to happen, except Haneul who didn’t know how strong and short-tempered Kangin was.

Heechul quickly hit Kangin and ran away as Kangin chased him. Haneul widened her eyes in surprise of what just happened and tried to not laugh.

Heechul pulled Haneul out of her seat and hid behind her. Thinking that hiding was a simple solution, Heechul was wrong. Kangin went around Haneul and he chased after his junior circling Haneul like a puppy.

Everyone laughed and Haneul tried keeping her giggles inside but started grinning. Leeteuk’s laugh could be heard the loudest.

“Okay, now-oh, looks like we’re already out of time for another game, but thank you Super Junior and Haneul for coming onto the show!”

The audience applauded as the members left. All cheering could be heard as they left the stage. They got back into the car and drove to MBC Love Pursuer where they met Yesung.

“This is MBC Love Pursuer. Leeteuk and Yesung here from Super Juni-OR!” Leeteuk announced when the show began.

“Before we get into the show, we have a few guests. Alright, let us introduce our friend, Lee Haneul!” shouted Yesung. “Lee Sungmin! Kim Young-woon! And Kim Heechul!”

The all came up the elevator as their names were called.

“Alright! So, this is our new friend Haneul who will be working with Super Junior. We’re here to ask her a few questions about ourselves,” Leeteuk explained to the viewers.

“Okay, let’s start then,” replied Haneul.

“Haneul, who is your favourite Super Junior member?” asked Yesung.

Haneul thought for a moment trying not to disappoint them with her answer.

“Ryeowook.”

“Bwo?! Why not us?!” exclaimed Leeteuk.

‘Gee, he seems hyper today,’ thought Haneul as everyone laughed at the leader’s reaction.

“B-Bwo?” asked Haneul dumbfounded.

“Are you sure?” asked Sungmin. “Because, I personally like her already, as a friend.”

“Then why don’t you like Sungmin better?” asked Leeteuk.

All of them chuckled.

“Moving on, now who is your ideal type?” asked Yesung.

“Uh... Sungmin-sshi,"  replied Haneul shyly.

Kangin pushed Sungmin closer to Haneul which made her blush.

“Okay, now, Sungmin, what particularly do you like about Haneul?” asked Leeteuk to his band mate.

Haneul was curious of the answer as well. Everyone stared at him as he looked around the room.

“What I really like about her, is her singing and her funny personality,” replied Sungmin in a sweet way.

Haneul couldn’t take the cuteness and hugged him.

“Aw. Haneul, what was your first impression on Super Junior?” asked Yesung.

Haneul thought of some funny moments of when she saw them on TV and when she bumped into Ryeowook.

“My first impression on Super Junior was…. I thought all of them had a lot of hair, especially Heechul,” replied Haneul and burst out laughing after she answered the question.

The camera focused on Heechul and his reaction, which was only a quiet giggle.

“It’s true, but Heechul did have nice hair,” said Leeteuk.

Everyone chuckled remembering their first video “Twins (Knockout)” and everyone’s hairstyle.

“But I still personally like him with shorter hair.”

“Yeah, see, look at him now, way hotter,” said Kangin.

Heechul grinned and they moved on to the next question.

“So, after Ryeowook, who’s your next favourite member?” asked Leeteuk leaning in closer towards Haneul.

“Sungmin-sshi,” replied Haneul grinning at her best friend.

“Aw, you two are so cute but actually Sungmin’s cuter, so,” said Leeteuk trying to be funny.

“Haneul, here’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you since you answered the very first question,” said Yesung quickly. “Why don’t you like us?” asked Yesung spreading out his arms.

“Well, actually, I think I can get along better with Sungmin.”

“Wait, why don’t you trust Donghae? He’s wants to be a father, in a few years time he can be one if it’s possible-“ said Kangin.

“Bwo?” asked Haneul dumbfounded again.

The boys laughed while she looked back and forth at each member.

“Why would you say that?” asked Yesung.

“It’s okay, you know why?” said Leeteuk. “Because she will refuse and come back to us.”

“NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!” Haneul shouted as they laughed out their joy.

“Okay! So, that’s all we have time for with our friend Haneul.” Said Yesung as they started walking to the elevator. “So, let’s introduce our guest today, Hero Jaejoong!”

“Wait,” said Haneul turning around before she stepped in the elevator. “Can I stay here?” she asked as Jaejoong came into the room.

“Nope, go, now, go,” said Yesung waving his hand gesturing her to go.

‘Aw.’ thought Haneul as she pouted.

Sungmin patted her shoulder and they focused back to their schedules. Haneul had to appear on one show called Miracle with Super Junior, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong and Kibum.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Yesung here on MIRACLE. Now, we’re here with a few guests from Super Junior. Kim Kibum!” announced Yesung. “Kim Ryeowook! Kim Jong-woon! And our new friend, Lee Haneul! Okay, now we’re going to ask the members a few questions while they're here. So Haneul what do you plan after releasing your album?” asked Yesung.

“I am going to promote my album for a few weeks. After that I'll probably have a few concerts in Seoul and possibly some other cities. Then I'll take a rest and come back with another full album next year,” replied Haneul.

At the end of recording Haneul went back home really tired.