Step 1: y dress

Our Love is TOO Perfect

Thank You Everyone for voting. I Guess the third person shall be... -drum rolls-

Just kidding, i'll give you guys more time to vote.. :( there's barely 5 votes.. :(

 


Chapter 6

Lunch Hour, Genie Building

Tiffany was bored and she wanted to have lunch with her boyfriend. She dialed his number as usual and smile at herself in satisfaction. 

 

Toku hanarete ite mo me o tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Dare yori mo ai no imi o chikara o shi tsu terukara

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near.
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SNSD: All My Love Is For You~ :D

 

A soothing and ballad tune spreads throughout the office room, and once again everyone looked around to figure out where the music comes from. It's no surprise. It's once again originated from Lu Han's pant pocket.

Lu Han was extremely shocked by the tune, not only because the melody  almost 180 degrees different from yesterday, but also by the fact that it changes overnight without him knowing. 

Lu Han's POV

Omg again, everyone stared at me with curiousity. 

My co-workers teased me for my taste of music.

But my close friends all know that it's not my doing, Of course not.

But who else would be close enough with me to take my phone without knowing and changes the ringtone AGAIN with me knowing.

I can't think of anyone else besides that girl...

 

Lu Han's co-workers giggles, some laughed at him out loud, while others tried to contains their laughters. He actually manage to let her change his ringtone for the second time. 

"Yeoboseyo"

"....." Lu han kept his cool and sulking.

"You don't like the tune?"

"...."

"...."

Both ends remain silent and didn't speak a word with each other. Until Tiffany's voice broke the silence. "Mian~" She spoke in sadness. Obviously unable to keep his cool any longer, Lu Han said, "Just don't change it without my permission"

"Aigessoyo" 

Lu Han tried to change the sad atmosphere, 'So what's wrong?" He said in a bright and energetic tone.

"Oh, I'm going to the mall with the girls today, so go home ahead of me"

"Arasso" Lu Han said in disappointment. He wanted to go home with her, but can't do anything about it because it's her girl time with her girlfriends. His presence is not welcome...

 

 

Mall, Seoul, 7.30PM

"Yah, stop looking like someone just died" Jessica shouted at Tiffany. 

Jessica, Taeyeon and Nicole were all presence at the mall with Tiffany and heard her story about what happened today. All those exciting events including in the elevator , the arrival of her rival, and Lu han's ringtone. 

Tiffany was sad the whole day. Being the type that's easy to read, Tiffany techniquely wears the feelings on her sleeves. Anyone was able to read her state of emotions. She wasn't sad because of the girl in the elevator. She was sad that Lu Han got mad at her for changing his ringtone.

It's her nature that she likes pranks. It's not like he doesn't play pranks on her. but she was still sad. All of Tiffany;s girlfriends were worry about her

Nicole: "Cheer up, we'll get you a Y dress that will seduce him tonight?"

Taeyeon: "Yeah, Seduce him so he'll forgive you"

Jessica: "What they said."

Tiffany looked at her girlfriends with b hope. 

 

Tiffany's POV

They're right~

I still have a mission.

That is to seduce LU HAN~

and Not Let him be drift away because of that y girl at the office. 

 

Tiffany cheered up and the girls wandered around all over the mall. Tiffany ran in front of the mirror of an elegant yet classy shop that displayed a row of clothing. A red dress caught her eyes and as she wander around the mirror, she was able to detect a maneguin wearing that outfit. Tiffany admired the red passionate color, the beautiful chiffon fabric, the strapless curve, the layered bottom and the cute bow at the waist that emphasized cuteness. The dress was short and puffy yet it shows iness and femininity. Exactly what she needs. 

Immediately, Tiffany had the urge to make it hers.

However, when would she be able to wear it? The dress itself displayed signs of formality, giving hints that Tiffany can't wear it casually to show off to Lu Han. 

 

A glints of hope appeared in her eyes as if a child just found a method to open the cookie jar. Taeyeon gave her an idea, "You know that we have a party tomorrow to welcome our new CEO right?"

Tiffany screamed out in delight, "Oh My GOSH! I love you so much right now TaeyeoN~." That was it, it was the best reason for her to spend her money on this beautiful dress. Tiffany tried on the dress and she was in love with it.The puffy bottom revealed Tiffany's slender legs and how tone it is. The strapless top revealed her y colarbone that many girls die for to have. 

Jessica complained, "Not fair, you looked too cute in it. Not y enough!"

Nicole the defended the girl, "Do you seriously think she can pull off a ty y dress? I think this is good, cute and y. Perfect match for Fany's image"

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at Nicole in shocked. They were surprised at Nicole sudden signs of philosophical theory. Yes. uri Nicole is not exactly the brightest person. She's more like a clutz to them, yet she was able to give such an awesome reasoning. 

Author's Note:  I really like this dress and her heel that goes with it. It was ahrd to find a y dress on Tiffany.. TT-TT

Their mission was accomplished, the the girls bid goodbye to each other heading to their own house. Before they left each other, the three girls shouted, "Give us ALL THE DETAILS TOMORROW, OKAY?" which made Tiffany blushed. The details they want to hear isn't exactly the details she's willing to give. 

 

 

Lu Han's and Tiffany's House, 8.30 PM

Lu Han: "What did you buy with the girls?" Lu han glanzed at a huge shopping bag that TIffany carried inside the house.

Tiffany looked at Lu Han with a smirk on her face, "it's a dress, to the welcoming party for the CEO, you forgot about it?"

Lu han scatched his head and remembered about the event, "Oh Yeah, you brought a new dress just for that?" He stared at Tiffany with confusion. 

"Yeah, why else?" Tiffany looked at Lu Han with an innocent looked. She knew this lie was the only way she can sucessfully seduce her boyfriend without him knowing. She also didn't want him to feel too special, to the point that she had to buy a new dress just for him to admire. 

 

~two hour later, after both ate and showered~

Tiffany stared at the bag and began to execute her plan.

Step 1:  Seduce him with y dress. 

While both sitting on their couch to watch Star King, Tiffany suddenly stood up while looked at Lu Han continued to laughed to Boom's joke. Lu han slowly looked at Tiffany who was now taller than him, "What happened?" he looked at Tiffany confusely. 

"I'll try on my dress, tell me what you think of it okay?" Tiffany said it in aegyo and did her signature eye smiled in order to a little.

Lu Han didn't know what's going on and widen his eyes and stared at Tiffany with so many confusion. "hmm alright" Lu Han said while nodding. 

 

Tiffany went to her room and changed into the red new brought dress. She was happy with the image and morever, she wore a string design heels that cris-cross from one another in order to emphasize her slender legs. Tiffany let her hair down and put her hair on one side  to show off her colarbones. 

She walked out of her room and looked at Lu han. He eyes were still glued to the screen until Tiffany sweetly said, "LuLu~"

The moment Lu Han turned around, he was love struck. He was amazed. He was beyond happy. His head was mixed with emotions. Standing in front of him in literally a goddess descent from heaven. 

 

Lu Han's POV:

She was more than beautiful. Beautiful was an underate of her beauty. She was beyond human. So magnificent. So divine.

I can't exactly remember the last time she dressed up this beautifully for me. 

When was the last time she put on a dress that short?

When was the last time she shows off her curves like that?

When was the last time i saw that slendered pair of legs that I want to swept off and do naughty things to?

 

So many thoughts ran through Lu Han's head and most importantly, his jaw dropped and he was speechless. He felt the adrenaline rush through his body  once again in a long time. He frozed without able to muttered out a word. 

At that moment, Tiffany knew that she have caught Lu Han's heart.  She laughed at his expression internally.

"LuLu~ kwenchana?" Tiffany looked at Lu Han innocently. 

"Hmmm, kwe..n.. kwencha..na." Lu Han shooked his head and tried to maintain his composure. 

"LuLu~"

"Hmm? wh..at.... What's wr...ong..?" Lu han looked at Tiffany.

"I can't pull the zipper all the way up, can you help me?" Tiffany innocently turned around and pointed at her back. She revealed her back, milky white skin that contrast from the red velvet dress. 

Lu han gulped and stood up. He walked towards Tiffany, each step was heavy and hard for him to restraint. He have to urge to ripped out her dress and release his burning desire. He clenched his fist and slow down, obviously restraining himself.

Tiffany smirked at his reaction and said, "Baili~ what is taking you so long, you want me to go to you instead?" 

"No... i'll do it" Lu han slowly proceed. Clearing his throat and fake his calm expression. 

 

Lu han moved his hands, touching the zipper, for some reason, the dress took a lot more effort to zip up than he have thought. "I think it's stuck." Lu Han said slowly to Tiffany. 

Tiffany smiled at his comment, obviously knowing the reason why. Of course she tampered with the zipper before telling Lu han to do something to it. Her plan was going smoothly.

"Let me try again" Lu han cleared his throat and used more force to move the zipper. He used the up and down moment to the zipper to make it more glidable, yet he also realized that while doing so, he was making Tiffany's dress move as a while. Her dress as short and revealing, the strapless top revealed her white neckline  meanwhile the puffy bottom barely covered her and thighs. It shows too much of her slendered legs and her cleavage was revealed as Lu Han looked at  it within close distance. 

He stopped what he was doing and moved his head closer to TIffany's ear. Tiffany felt the tingling of his breathing close to her ear. Lu Han slowly whispered with a smirk on his face

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

 

 

 

DUNG DUNG DUNG~~~~ CLIPHANGER~ :D please subscribe :)

 

 

Author's Corner~~~~~~~

@Anniee: Thankyou so much for reading this fanfic :) and subcribing :) hahahha I hope it'll continue to go to the directiont hat everyone will enjoy

@teenfinitelovergirl: Thank you for commenting. It's very motivating reading your comment. Sorry that G.Na is not the bad guy. hahahha More readers want Hyuna...

@donald-duck97: Thank you for your comment and thankyou for your goodluck in college. :) Please continue to support this story.

@ryuhanna25: Hahahha, your comments always make me feel so loved~ :) thank you for putting your time to write them, i'll try my best to reheat their relationship.. since i'm the one CONTROLLING THEm.. MUAHAHAHA.. jsut kidding ^^

@clumsy_g: Thank you for your comment. Hahahha college is going to big time, but please continue to support this story.

@jueunyon: Thank you for commenting on this story! hahaha i'll try my best to update alot before going to college :)

@PeanutButterOreos: Thank you for being one of the first subscribers of this story. :) thank you so much for your comment. idk if you still follow this fic since i don't see your comments, but please contnninue to support it regardless ^^

@Kosianfanfics; Thank you for being the first commenter of this story! you know how special you are ;) hahahah please continue to support this story! :)

 

Okay :D idk how else to thanks my readers other than personally reply to their every comment. Thank you so much. Please continue to support this fanfic.

 

Don't forget to subscribe and Comment~ :D