Call Me Oppa!

Our Love is TOO Perfect

 

Author's Note: HAHAHA. I was inspired of this chapter while

watching a drama and seeing a lu han GIF~ :D

Thank you so much for subscribing to this story! :D

LUFANY is definitely growing on me~

---> 

my expression when you see new subscribers~ :D

 

 

 


Chapter 3

Tiffany distributed the japchae into two different dish, one for herself and one for lu Han. Meanwhile, Lu han was still smiling at the screen watching SNSD. Tiffany poured 3 tablespoons of salts from her hand onto one dish of japchae, obviously for Lu Han

"OMo~ why is her smile so sweet looking, she looked like an angel" Lu Han exclaimed while admiring Seohyun.

"I will make sure you'll never be able to utter out the word 'sweet' from now on" Tiffany muttered under her breath and carelessly add several more spoons of salt to the japchae.

Tiffany placed the two plates on the table and seated herself behind the normal one. She shouted in anger, "Yah, Bailiwa~! food is ready, I'm hungry~" 

Lu Han then finally realized that his girlfriend was sulking, obviously not very happy of his remark about SNSD. He sit himself on a chair opposite form his girlfriend and make a surprised face, "OMO, my favorite japchae? As expected of oori Fany" he stated hoping to cheer her up.

Tiffany ignored Lu Han and eat her food. At the same time, Lu Han picks up his food with a chopstick and told himself to give the best reaction to make his girlfriend happier. Much to his surprised, the food was salty beyond compare. It was as if he just down in the ocean and took a gulp of sea water. 

This eye browns twitched and furrowed. His eyes closed tightly and his lips clenched to each other. He forced his throat to swallow down the poisonous food. "So .... yumm...my.. this.. is... the... best... japchae.... ever..." Lu Han tried his best to smile while complementing her cooking.

Hearing those words, Tiffany's anger almost disappeared. She immediately knew that he tried his best to make her happy with those lies. His effort was more than visible for her. 

Tiffany's POV:

Yah. I'm still mad at you.

But then... that must have been so hard to swallow. 

He's cute when he puts so much effort into something

It's kind of funny. 

 

Tiffany realized her shift of emotion and how fast she forgave him. "No, can't just let him off the hook like that" she told herself. 

She faked her anger once again, not saying a word at Lu Han's comment. Seeing his girlfriend reaction, Lu Han pouts. Lu Han forced himself for another portion of japchae in his mouth and tried to swallow it down once again. 

Tiffany no longer able to contain herself and laughed out loud. 

"Is it sweet? Too sweet for you?" Tiffany spoke while laughing at her boyfriend's facial expression. She started hugging her stomach, preventing herself from laughing to hard. She made hysterical laughs that made her boyfriend dumbfounded.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA~ HAHAHAHAHAH~ Ow Ow Ow... My stomach hurt... HAHAHAHHAHA... I can't breath!~~~ " 

"Yah~ Are you bipolar? one second you're mad and the next you're laughing like a crazy person?" Lu han looked at his girlfriend with confusion and frustration. 

"Wait.... HAHAHA.... HAHAHAH.... OMG... I can't..... breath...." Tiffany continued to hug her stomach and laughed insanely. 

Lu Han patiently wait for his girlfriend to calms down. Meanwhile, he came up wih an idea. He leaned over and shift his entire body over the table. His face is like few centimeters away from hers. 

Tiffany immediately calmed herself and over her eyes widely in shock when she realized the distance between her and Lu han. 

Lu Han smirked. "Ahhhhh. this calms you down ehhh? didn't know you love skinship that much~" Seeing her laugh like know means she have already forgiven him, it was now Lu Han's turn to . 

"Shut Up and eat your food" Tiffany eyed him.

"Comon~ Don't do this to me.... i can't live like this~" Lu Han pouted and exploded with aegyo.

"Fine Fine. Here, i'll share half of my food" Tiffany naturallly twisted the japchae with her chostick, making it turn into a bundle, almost like a stick of honey and give it to Lu Han. Lu Han took her offer and ate it in pleasure.

"As expected, oori Fany is the best~"

Tiffany smiled at his comment and continued to eat her food.

20 minutes later~

Tiffany was scrubbing and washing the dishes while Lu Han stood next to her and rinse water through them. While the couple were happily washing the dishes, a loud thunder exploded. A huge sound that appeared suddenly and disappeared in an instant.

Tiffany flinched by the sound and dropped the plate she was scrubbing. The dish smashed and one ceramic piece flew out and pushed itself into Tiffany's left palm while another cuts her index finger. "Owwwww~~~"Tiffany closed her eyes, and screamed in pain.

Lu Han looked confused and worried. His girlfriend was screaming but he didn't know where the pain was coming from. Lu han looked franticly all over her upper body, until he realized her left palm was red. Blood was flowing out and dripping into the sink. 

Lu han frantically ran to look for first aid kit box. He got the cottons and wiped away her blood. Meanwhile, the ceramics became visible in the mist of blood. It stuck itself in her palm, making a deep cut. Lu han used a tweezers to pulled the piece out of her hand. Tiffany screamed loudly once again in pain.  Lu Han took the antiseptic bottle and disinfect her palm. While her left palm was being treated, Tiffany used her right hand to hold onto Lu han's free hand. She squeezed his other hand, as the disinfectant burns her finger. 

His eyes stared at hers, feeling her pain as though it was his own. "You always make me worry about you~" he said sadly. His eyes roam around her body, tried to deterect other possible pain. He realized that one of her finger was cut and bleeding as well. 

Lu Han used his hands and held onto hers. He lift her fingers closer and closer to his face, while his mouth making an O shape. Tiffany unconciously pulled her hand out of his and moved it away from Lu Han's face. 

"Yah~" Lu han pulled her hand back and blow air onto it. "better?" he asked.

"uhmm" Tiffany muttered, blushing at herself for being such a byuntae. 

"You thought I was going to putting it into my mouth to the blood out?"

"Yeah...." Tiffany replied shyly. 

"You think I'm a vampire or something? Why would I want to out your blood?" Lu han said, smirking.

"No, i thought you were going to do that to stop the bleeding" Tiffany replied, trying to defend herself.

"I see..." Lu han smiled and looked at his adorable, shy and cute girlfriend. 

Lu Han then resume to treat Tiffany's wound. He loved it when she relies on him. It makes him feel better about himself. His pride as a man is always hurt whenever she called herself a "noona," therefore these precious moments made Lu Han even more proud of himself. 

Tiffany on the other hand was surprised of her rapid heartbeat. 

Tiffany's POV:

He looked so mature and reliable right now.

That childish, baby face looked like a man now.

He seems like an "oppa"

 

Before Tiffany could  voice her thoughts. Lu Han stated, "During these moment, it's suitable for you to call me OPPA~" Tiffany was surprised at Lu Han's statement because it mirror what she was thinking.

"Arasso, OPPA~" Tiffany said and giggled to herself. Calling him oppa made her feel protected and warmed. 

Lu Han's POV

Right when she said OPPA, i felt my heart beating super fast. 

It's the first time she ever called me oppa since our 6 years of dating. 

This joy.... there's no word to describe it. 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I'm sorry there's nothing drama up yet, But I promise there will be soon. 

But for now. Just enjoy the romantic situation~ :D Working on chapter 4 right now :) i'll come back and edit later :)

Please comment, and subscribe~ :D