It's Us Against the World -- Just Kidding

Our Love is TOO Perfect

Author's Note:

I want to give a deepest thanks to my readers and subscribers that comment on my last chapter. 

Even though it's merely one chapter, I was very happy reading your comments. 

Thank You Very Much.

A little PG-13 scene ahead, :D idk if i should make scene? :O


 

CHAPTER 2

Lu Han gave Tiffany an angry stare, but inside he was hurting. He was sad that his girlfriend skips her meal of the day for work. Knowing her personality, he should have known that she would never complain to him about her hunger unless she's REALLY REALLY hungry. 

"Why didn't you eat?" Lu Han said as he pinch Tiffany's cheeks. He opened the wrapper of the kimbap and hands it to Tiffany. Even though he was mad, Lu han never forget to take care of his girlfriend. 

"Don't be mad~ I was too focus in work and forgot the time~ " Tiffany gave her eye-smiles and aegyo that melted  Lu Han's anger. He was unable to stay mad any longer. 

"Arasso" Lu Han smiled at his lover and Tiffany finally immersed herself into the food he brought her. Lu Han sweept Tiffany's hair into her ears because she was too focus in eating. 

"Is your hair that yummy? Aish. Stop making me worry about you!" Lu han exclaimed out loud, no longer able to contain himself.

Tiffany stared at Lu Han with an innocent and confused looked. 

Tiffany POV

Awwwww, sooo cute. He's worry about me. He's so cute even though he's mad. Why am I so  happy by such a simple remark? 

~~~~

Lu Han leaneds over and gave Tiffany a peck on her cheek before leaving. "I'll see you at home."

Not realizing that they were the center of attention, the admired couple continue to show off their relationship with each other. Everyone was eyeing them with envy. Right after when Lu Han leave, three other female co-workers pulled themselves to Tiffany's desk. 

Jessica: "Yah! don't you think it's too much?! Why are you showing skinship during working hour?"

Nicole: "WOAHH! When am I gonna get a boyfriend like that? WHY??"

Taeyeon: "OhMO~ skinship..... as expected of our Genie Couple. Do you know that you guys are the representations of couple? Poeple in this company ships you guys like you guys are a real kpop idol couple."

Tiffany: "Hahaha. You guys are exaggerating. We're jsut normal. What's there to envy?"

Jessica: "Bol? You guys are so young, you're the CEO secretary, he's a manager at age 23, you guys are such a visual couple. Do you know how many girls at this company have a crush on your boyfriend but they know that they have no chance?"

Tiffany: "WHAT? who would want him? he's just...... I don't know. We've known each other since preschool. I can't believe I even see him as a man. He knows everything about me."

Taeyeon, Nicole and Jessica's jaws dropped. "Everything? like everything" The girls are eyeing her, with a erted, smirking face that made Tiffany uncomfortable. "We see.... so he knows EVERYTHING about you huh?"

Tiffany was embarassed by her own friends because she finally realized the more ersion side of the remark she stated. 

Tiffany: "It's not what you think. Seriously..." As tiffany recalled their kisses, make out sessions and many more, she kept her silent and dazed out. 

The trio saw Tiffany's state and giggled among themselves. "She can't even deny it.... hahahah.. Hello? Earth calling Fany? Are you here? or did you just fly to LuHan's land?" They continued to laugh. 

Tiffany woke up from her daydream and tried to change the subject. "Well, I guess my love life is even more interesting than the story of three girls fired from their job because they can't finish their report for the BOSS"

The trio was shocked by Tiffany's wittiness and admit their defeat. "Fine, we'll get back to work. But this isn't over."

Tiffany just remembered her good co-worker/Lu Han's guy best friend. "Why isn't Sehunie here? I havne't seen him anywhere today?"

Taeyeon: "I think he called and said he was sick"

"Arasso"

Tiffany went back to work and time flies as she finished up her last packet of report. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Seoul, Residential area of Apgujeong Street, 7PM

Lu Han lied flat on the couch and tried to forget all of his work- tiring meeting with the former CEO, reading piles of reports and coming up with a new plan for the new project.  He lifted up his head and saw a beautiful sight in front of him. The love of his life is making food for him. She's wearing a lacy pink checker apron that emitted an sweet and wifey aura, moving around the kitchen.

Despite her tiring day at work, Tiffany still find time to cook for Lu Han and herself a decent meal. It has always her dream to be a good wife and a good mother.  OMO, too early to think about being a mother, but as a girlfriend, she hits a perfect score.

While Tiffany was chopping carrot for their japchae, Lu Han lifted himself from the couch and put it chin over the couch's head in order to monitor his girlfriend's movement. He shifted his whole body off the couch and headed towards her.

"When's the food ready?" Lu Han whispered to Tiffany's ear as he gaves her a backhug with his chin over shoulder. "I'm hungry."

Tiffany was surprised by her boyfriend's sudden intimate gesture. it's not the first time, but his touch still makes her tingling all over, especially after hearing her friend's remark about Lu Han's popularity.

Tiffany was secretly happy that she has such a wonderful boyfriend that girls envy. 

Tiffany: "Yah, you're distracting me"

Lu Han: "Distraction is good sometimes~" He began to nib on Tiffany's ear and softly kiss her shoulder making her flinch a little. 

Tiffany POV:

OMO, what is he doing. BYUNTAE! Why is he doing this?

I need to make food.... But then, i want to kiss him too.... ottoke~

I'm conflicting myself...

Lu Han's POV

Hahahah, teasing her is so fun. 

I can tell that she's enjoying it. Should i a little more?

 

Lu Han playfully kissed Tiffany's neck, roamedthis hands around her stomach until she maade a little sound. 

"Omo, what kind of sound are you making?" Lu Han stopped his ual advances towards his girlfriend and turned her body so her face now directly faces him.  "Did you just moan when I kissed you?"

Embarassed of herself, Tiffany looked downward, avoiding Lu Han's eyes. She couldn't do anything about it, her boyfriend was making her ually frustrated. 

"OMO, You BYUNTAE! You're checking out my chest and my abs now?" Lu Han smirked to himself as he saw his girlfriend avoiding eye contact and stared at his chest. . Knowing that she's avoiding eye contact, he purposely make such remark to teases her.

Tiffany: "NO! I'm not!"

Tiffany exclaimed, trying to defend herself in this situation. She pushed him off and continued to cook for dinner. She blushed.

Lu Han knew exactly what to do to make her blush, it had always been part of his prank towards her. Knowing his limit, he stopped the teasing and went back to the couch. As he the TV, Girl Generation was performing Mr.TAXI on Inkigayo.

Lu Han loves SNSD. He's techniquely a SONE fanboy. His favorite member is Seohyun because of her pure and innocent personality, plus her beautiful figure. Lu Han was immersed on the screen, leaving his girlfriend working on their meal alone.

"OMG! Seohyun is SOOO PRETTY!" Lu han exclaimed, innnocently as he movedhis body with the melody.

Hearing that sentence, Tiffany's blood boils and her jealousy exploded. She gave him an furious stared, though Lu Han was oblivious of it. Knowing each other for so long, Tiffany knew how much he loves SNSD's Seohyun. They even had an argument before because Lu Han told his guy friends that Seohyun was his ideal type during their college years. 

Tiffany was insecure about herself whenever SNSD appears because Seohyun was so pretty, so innocent, so tall and most of all, her boyfriend's ideal type. Lu Han's very loyal, and not the type that lie, that's why he never denied the fact that Seohyun was his ideal. but he don't know how sad his girlfriend was whenever he mentioned the name "Seohyun"

Tiffany was almost done cooking and Lu Han  still glues his eyes to the screen. She came up with a plan to take revenge on his teasing earlier. Tiffany stared at the bottle of salt with a smirk on her face. 

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER~

          

 

 

 

      

Author's NOTE:

KEKEKE~ Here's some picture of our cutie Lu Han!

Comment below if you want some ty scenes. Idk. I've never write before so. yeah.

Oh yeah~ I love Cliffhanger. 

I'll come back and edit later

This chapter is kinda boring, but please wait for a more interesting ones next! 

Subscribes and comments!