The Great Hailee, Scared?

The Perfect Life with Super Junior? PSHH. More Like FAR from Perfect.

"YAH. HAILEE SAERIN KIM. IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THAT BED THIS INSTANT, I WILL...uh.."

"Yes, dear mother. You will what now?"

"I WILL SPANK YOU."

"Don't you do that all the time?" Laughing, I rolled out of bed, and checked the alarm clock next to my head. HOLY SHIZZ. 4 AM?

"Hey mom? Why'd you wake me up at 4 am?"

"You have to get to the airport, remember?" Turning around, she left the room, leaving me in privacy.

Oh. I almost forgot. A duet with Ryeowook? That's right! Suddenly remembering something, I got a burst of energy. Can you guess what I remembered? Yep! It was that I could meet Super Juniorr!! x) I grabbed the clothes I left out from last night, changed, put a bit of makeup on, and zoomed downstairs only to gulp down my breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, jam, and milk.

"Hey marmie? When's my flight?"

"5 am."

"OI MOM. ITS ALREADY 4:39. LET'S GO." I yelled, and grabbed my three suitcases, two duffel bags, and my shoulder bag that i packed last night. I was totally ready and waiting for this kind of scenario to happen :P

"Chill, girl! You don't need to wake dad up. He still has work, you know."

"I know, just hurry! I don't want to miss my flight!" I whined as we stepped out into the chilly morning air that blasted at us the second I opened the door.

"That excited?" Mom questioned, climbing into the front seat, giving me a look through the front mirror.

I left that question unanswered as I looked out the window at the foggy and still dark sky. I hope it won't be as foggy as this in Seoul! I brought my shorts and tanks for a reason, you know!

As we neared the San Francisco airport, I was brought back to my senses. I suddenly felt very small and scared, with a pit feeling in my stomach. A billion questions fluttered through my head at the same time. What if they don't like me? What if I get hurt? What if I can't sing as well as them? What if... What if?