Uki and Alex

The Perfect Life with Super Junior? PSHH. More Like FAR from Perfect.

"AISH. WAKE UP. YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH BREAKFAST. ALEX. GET YOUR OUT OF THAT BED THIS INSTANT."

A;AKSJD;FKAJS;DKFJAS;DKFJ;SAKDJF;ALKSDJF;LAKSDJF;KASDFJ;ASLKDFJA. IT'S FREAKING SIX IN THE MORNING AND YOU FREAKING YELLED AT SOME PERSON TO GET HER TO MAKE BREAKFAST WITH YOU?

I rolled out of bed and stomped out of my room. Want to know why I heard this lunatic? She was yelling in the freaking room right next to mine. Pushing open the door, I saw... two figures. One short girl towering over another person who was still in bed. They both looked up at the same time, stunned, I believe?

Uki's POV

I yelled at Alex, trying to get her to wake up to help me make breakfast. I mean, I took a break with Alex yesterday, but now we have to get back to work!

"AISH. WAKE UP. YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH BREAKFAST. ALEX. GET YOUR OUT OF THAT BED THIS INSTANT."

So me, right? But soon, I heard... stomping? None of the guys ever wake up when I yell, so who is that? The door opened, and a girl stepped in. Wait what? A GIRL? THERE'S A GIRL IN HERE? But she was gorgeous. Blue eyes. BLUE EYES? Ehh. She's probably like Michelle, a halfie. Perfectly straight brown/black hair, with full side swept bangs. Perfectly straight pointed nose. Perfect pink pouty lips. Perfect clear skin, with no hint of acne. Perfect body - TINY torso, like Jessica of SNSD. Super long and toned legs, like Sooyoung of SNSD. Even dressed in short navy Soffe shorts and plain white cami, I could tell she was a girl.

So who is this girl?

"Who are you? What are you doing here. This is Super Junior's dorms, and it's not for the public to be in here." I know, harsh, but I had to make sure.

She said that she was Ryeowook's sister... Wookie never mentioned a sister though... but I can see some resemblance.

She's beautiful.

Alex's POV

I heard Uki yelling at me, from somewhere in the distance. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, GIRL.

Then, the door opened? The guys are freaking deaf, man! They shouldn't be waking up.

I opened my eyes, curious at who would be awake at this hour. I saw... a girl?! Perfect clear blue eyes. Perfect Korean skin. Wait, then how could she have blue eyes? Oh. Probably a halfie. Perfect straight nose. Perfect lips. Perfect hair. Perfect body, for goodness's sake! It even hurt to look at her.

After a bit of Uki's yelling thrown at her, she said that she was Ryeowook's sister. Sister? I didn't know he had a sister... :P

She was freaking beautiful.

Hailee's POV

"Who are you? What are you doing here. This is Super Junior's dorms, and it's not for the public to be in here."

Wow. Talk about harsh much? I studied the girl who spoke a bit longer. She had light green eyes with gold flecks in them, surrounded by long eyelashes. Perfect black hair. Perfect skin with no acne. Perfect pointed nose. Perfect pouty lips. She was GORGEOUS, man! I mean, it's not like I think I'm ugly, but... still!

"Excuse me? I was talking to you!" This girl strode towards me, making me take a few steps back, and I held my hands up in surrender.

"I'm Hailee Saerin Kim, Ryeowook's sister! I'm staying here for summer break, because Ryeowook wanted to do a duet with me!"

The girl's eyes calmed down, no longer shooting flames at me. She looked at me with some thought, then probably admitted to herself that my words were true. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Uki Seohae Choi, Siwon's sister." Ohh, so she's the one they were talking about yesterday.

"I'm guessing the other one is Alex, then?"

By that time, the one in bed who I think is Alex had climbed out already, then came over and stood next to Uki. Dang, she was cute! She had really chubby cheeks! I want to squish. HEEEEEHHH. She had girly short hair, and it was STUNNING. It wasn't boyish short hair; it was cutting edge, y, super gorgeous hair. I WANT. Even though I know short hair looks bad on me... >.< She was tall, too! Skinny. Perfect clear skin. Big eyes. Cute nose. Pink lips. PRETTYYY. Heeeehhh. 

"Hey, I'm Alex, Donghae's brother." Wait WHAT? I went through all that and she tells me she's a GUY?

Noo, she can't be. Her skin looks too soft and milky, she doesn't have an Adam's apple, and she got s! They might be small, but. SHE. GOT. S.

"Uhh, no. You're a girl." I shot back at Alex.

Alex looked towards Uki, at which she replied, "Alex, we already told the members that you're a girl, remember?" O_____O" Well, it looks like there's a story to tell. ^.^

"Oh. Yeah. Then I'm a girl." -.-" WHICH ONE ARE YOU.

"So, for sure, you're a girl."

"Yes."

Oh. Fine then. Suprisingly enough, through all of this yelling, none of the guys woke up. FREAKING PIGS.

"Then...where were you guys yesterday?"

"Oh, we were hanging out with F(x)! They're super chill! You know them?" Uki excitedly asked me.

"Oh, yeah! I love Victoria Song. She's soo flexible!"

"I love Amber. She's so tomboy-y!"

"Oh my gosh, me too! She's so sheckshiii."

"HAHHAHAHHAHA."

"LUNA IS SUCH A GREAT SINGER."

"I KNOW. I ENVY HER SO MUCH."

"Krystal is really pretty! Did you know that she's Jessica of SNSD's sister?"

"OMO. YESS. I totally knew that."

"OMFG I LOVE SNSD. They're so cute!"

=.="  Cute is not a word in my dictionary. Either you're pretty, or y, or aesthetically appealing to little girls. Oh, and aesthetically appealing to guys, too.

...and so on. :P

Apparently, we have a lot in common in the kpop world (: