Baby Sister?!!

The Perfect Life with Super Junior? PSHH. More Like FAR from Perfect.

Ryeowook's POV

"Yah Ryeowook! When's your "baby sister" coming?" asked Sungmin, as he, Shindong, and I stood around in hats, glasses, and hoods, waiting for Hailee to show up.

"Mmm... I think her flight landed already! Yup! It landed... five minutes ago!" I replied as I checked my watch.

"Hey guys, I think she might be in the waiting arena," pointed Shindong.

"Ohmygosh YOU'RE RIGHT! Let's go!" I squealed, excited to see my sister after YEARS AND YEARS of not seeing her beautiful face.

Sungmin and Shindong followed me as I ran through the crowds of people, tracing the neon signs that led us to the waiting arena. They kept their heads down as I scanned the area, trying to find Hailee. And you know what? She wasn't that hard to find. She was dressed in her usual purple cropped shirt and SYTYCD sweats, with... black pumps? Woahh that was unexpected.

"Baby sister!" I shouted, waving my hand.

Sungmin and Shindong scratched their heads, not knowing who I was waving at.

 

Hailee's POV

"Baby sister!" I heard someone call. It was a guy, definitely. He sounded oddly familiar, though. Maybe... Ryeowook?

I gasped as I caught sight of a guy waving his hand... at me? Yes, it was definitely me. He kept waving until he saw that I saw him, then he opened his mouth and yelled, "HAILEE!"

Uh. Yeah. That was definitely Ryeowook. I grabbed my luggage and walked towards him, seeing the two guys behind him for the very first time. It was Shindong... and, was it Sungmin? Yes, it was Sungmin. His rabbit face was recognizable. My heart skipped a beat as I walked toward the greeting crew. You know why? Yes. My bias... not my own brother, but the protective martial arts aeygo freak, Lee Sungmin <3

Reaching where my brother was, he looked me over up, down, up, down.

"WOW HAILEE. YOU GREWW." Ryeowook exclaimed, looking... shocked? Was I THAT beautiful now?? JK. >:P

"Well duh. It was five years since the last time you saw me, stupid!" I affectionately hugged him and ruffled his hair. We might be years apart, but we still act like a pair of nine year old twins when we're around each other.

"MHM."

We both jumped apart at the same time, and I blushed furiously at the sight of Sungmin staring at me.

"Wookie, I thought you said your BABY sister was coming?" asked Shindong, his eyebrows raised.

"Hailee IS my baby sister..." Ryeowook replied, not getting it. "HAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YOU THOUGHT HAILEE WAS REALLY A BABY?! HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA." Finally, realizing that the members mistook his words.

Sungmin and Shindong rubbed their necks uncomfortably, laughing a bit. I was definitely amused by this, but not at the "baby" part.

"Ah... well... you know, that is-" they started until they were interrupted.

"Excuse me? You told them that I was... A BABY?" I growled, furious with flames shooting from my eyes. I stalked towards my brother, and he put his hands up in surrender. Oh no, mother tiger is angry, you're not getting off that easily. "You said I was a BABY?" I yelled, still stalking towards him. I cornered him and pretended to hit him, then walked on towards the exit.

Dazed, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Shindong followed.

That's right, you follow this girl. 

I found a Range Rover parked right in front of the exit, which had the name Super Junior as the license plate. I immediately knew this was their car. I placed my hand on the car handle, and waited for the others to catch up. I caught my breath, thinking about how lucky I was to meet these guys. Girls would have killed to meet them.

The car beeped, signifying that it was unlocked. I opened the car door, climbed in, and reached for one of my suitcases when I saw a hand on the handle already. Looking up, I could see Sungmin's cute face smiling down at me, his eyes sparkling.

"Nono, let me," Sungmin offered, pulling the suitcases up to the trunk one by one with ease.

"Ah.. thanks!" I exclaimed, surprised at this show of chivalry. AI. SHUT UP HEART. YOU ONLY LOVE TAEMIN.

Uhh... nothing just happened.

Soon, we were all ready to go, and Ryeowook drove away, with a huge smile on his face.

"You are gonna be blown away, dear sister, when you get to our dorms."