Unexpected Phone Call

The Perfect Life with Super Junior? PSHH. More Like FAR from Perfect.

"HAILEEE. MY DEAR SISTER. GUESS WHAT. "

"AISH. WHAT. IT'S ALREADY YOUR EIGHTY-FIFTH TIME CALLING TODAY, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT."

"..."

"Oh believe me, I counted, dear brother."

"..."

"JUST GET ON WITH IT."

"Okay, okay. THIS IS GOING TO SURPRISE YOUU. I ordered a plane ticket for you!"

"Uh, why? I like my home here in Cali. Sheesh."

"Did omma not tell you? You're going to sing a duet with me! So you're going to fly here bright and early in the morning so we can practice! Oh! and you'll stay here for the rest of your summer break, spending the time with us!"

"... OMGOSH. YOU MEAN THAT I CAN MEET SUPER JUNIOR??!!!"

"Were you not listening?! I SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO SING A DUET. WITH. ME."

"Yeah yeah. BUT I CAN MEET SUPER JUNIOR?"

"Yes! Now go pack, 'cause you're going to be in Seoul by 9 pm tomorrow! KAAAYY? SARANGHAEE!"

and... he hung up on me before I could speak.

~~~~~~~

"OMMA."

"OMMAA? I KNOW YOU'RE IN THIS HOUSE."

"Yes, dear?" asked my dear mother, timidly.

"Why didn't you tell me about this, hmm??" I pouted.

"Well, Wookie wanted to keep it a secret, and I can't go against his wishes, can I? Now go pack, you have to sleep early today!"

"Aishhh." I grumbled as I stomped past my mother, wondering why Ryeowook wanted me to sing a duet with him. It's not like I have that great of a voice! Well... great enough to make me win American Idol... but still! Aiya. My head hurts now... I think I'll just pack and go to sleep.

~~~~~

It didn't take that long to pack, as I just got home from high school in Los Angeles, about six hours away from my safe Cupertino home.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, my eyes closed, with my head somewhere within the clouds, dreaming about my "future boyfriend", Lee Taemin of Shinee.

<3