Chap 9

Become a mom is not easy....

16th April, 2011.

 

Hello Hyunnie.

wow, I can’t believe that your umma didn’t write  for a long time. Yeah, I know you miss her. I miss her too.

You remember when I wrote to you. She found out, I was scare so I hided. But now, your umma is playing Hide n seek with me.

Go and find her? I did. I know where she is. She is in Yulsic house. I try many ways to let her comeback. But failed.

First, I went to Yulsic house and begged her. I asked Yuri to let me in. But you know what she said.

“No. You’re not allow *smirk*”.

 

Kwon Yuri, we are not friend any more. ><

 

      

(Yuri's expression)

(EvilYoong's expression)

 

and she took her daughter EvilYoong to scared me, so childish Kwon Yuri. Like father like daughter.

 

And the next day, I came again. But this time was Sica – the ice princess, just only saw her that I was scared. Yeah, she gave me her infamous glare. Gruuuuu....... now thinking about that, I feel chill. I didn’t have a chance to ask her and then slam the door.

 

I even shouted :”Fany, Fany help me!!!!! Ice princess is freezing me”

but she paid no attention..... so sad :(

 

But I don’t give up. I’m Kim Taeyeon – your awesome appa. So I had to use my secret weapon. I wore a mushroom suit.

 

and then I came to Yulsic house. I danced and sing the song Tell me your wish of SNSD. I know it’s embarrassed but I had to do it. I wanted your umma comeback.

Hehehe.... she can’t resist me. She came out and hugged me. She smiled with me and I felt very happy.

 

BTW, I never forget all the things that Yulsic family done. I will revenge.

 

 

Yuri ah, Sica ah, Yoong ah, just wait and see. Muahahaha........

 

Ok now, I will back to your umma. I miss her so so much.

Bye, my little princess.

Love u