Chap 7

Become a mom is not easy....

28th March, 2011.

 

OMG!!! Kim Taeyeon! What have you done???? Why did you read and write in my diary???? This is umma & daughter diary NOT umma – appa & daughter. If you wanna have a diary, just buy and write by yourself ><

I will punish you, 1 week sleep in sofa and don’t dare to touch me. But if you don’t want to do that then you can choose is eat my food for 1 week.

Oh, my food is not that bad, right Sooyoung???

 

( I still remember the “bring wife to work day” Sooyoung ah~~~  ^^)

 

Hyunnie ah, you believed that I’m used to be a president of Taeyeon’s fanclub. Oh gosh, I never joy to that club, and it was only 2 members in that club. One is your appa and 2 is your appa’s buddy Kwon Yuri. Ok, they did have a fanclub but only in Soshi bar not in school. There is one thing truth is your appa was really shy when she talked with me, kekeke..... She didn't know how to impress with me.

 

She said she is manly. Ok, she is but still look like a child and so dorky. She want you look like her. Silly, you should like me. Your umma is the preties person in the world, right?

 

Hyunnie ah~~~ You know that I love you so so much. So come out soon cause I can’t wait to see you.

All most forgot, it’s about Yoona. Today she gave me flowers and candies. She said that it’s for you and she want to meet you. (I think she cut the flowers of her grandma, she will angry.) And forget all the things that your appa write in the  previous page. Yoona is an angel, Sica will never teach her become a player like her appa and your appa. So don’t worry.

 

 

From me *cough*andsunny*cough* with LOVE.

I have to go and find your appa. She know I will find out, so she is hiding some where.

Aghh~~~~~~~ Kim Taeyeon, you can’t hide from me.

 

Bye, my little princess.