Chap 17

Become a mom is not easy....

28th June, 2011.

 

Hello Hyunnie, TODAY IS MY HAPPINESS DAY. I’M HAPPY, REALLY HAPPY YOU KNOW.

I KNOW YOU KNEW IT. TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR ME, FOR UMMA FANY AND FOR YOU.

 

TODAY IS THE DAY YOU FIRST SEE THE WORLD, THE DAY YOU SEE US IN REAL. THE DAY YOU WAS BORN.

 

 

Wow, today your umma told me that she hurt her stomach, I thought you just play but then she felt really really hurt. So that, Panic Taeyeon was coming.

I called to Dr. Choi and she said I have to take umma Fany to the hospital. My hand was shaking cos I’m scare. I was hurry take your umma to the hospital. When I saw her sweated, eyes closed and gramced, my heart hurted. I wished all her pain become mine, so she didn’t feel pain anymorre.

 

When we reached to the hospital, Dr. Choi already there. She took her to the emergency room but she didn’t let me in. I had to wait outside. I just walking around and around, and prayed for umma Fany and you. I believed that both of you will be ok. Five minutes late, Kwon family came. They were worry as I was. Yoona kept hugging Sica and cried. She just repeated: “Umma, Fany umma and Hyunnie will ok right? I know they will be fine.”  “Ofcourse, they will be fine.” Sica answered her.

 

30’ late, Dr. Choi came out with a little baby. Then she said: ”Congratulation Kim, from now on you become an appa of a little princess.”

 

Yes, it’s you Hyunnie ah. You are so cute, just like your umma. Finally, you can see the world. You can see your Childish parents, you can see your future “husband”. AAre you happy???? Ofcourse you happy.

 

The nurse took you to the incubator, you have to stay in that maybe 7 or 10 days. After that, you can come back to our house. Yoona really really happy when she saw you. She jumped like a bunny, she even told to Sica that she wanna takes you to her house right now. No you can’t Yoona *evil laugh*

 

5’ after, I went to see your umma. She looked tired. When she saw me, she smiled and asked me about you like: “You look like who? Me or her?” I said you look like both of us. She said today is her happiness day.

Today we become appa and umma of a beautiful princess name Kim Seohyun, and we love her so so so much.

 

I get today is the last day we write in this diary :(

But don’t worry cos this diary end but it open a new diary for us, not 2 now 3. A new addventure for us, for me, for your umma and for you.

 

Oh, your umma send this to you : “Hyunnie ah~ I love you so much. I happy now and I’m crying. Now, I can see you in real, I can talk to you in real. First, I think become a mom is hard but after 9 months it’s change. Become a mom is the best think to me, cos I have you in my life. You are my precious gift that God gives to me and appa Taeng. With appa Taeng, me and you we will make a happy family. I just wanna say: Welcome home Hyunnie.”

 

Are you crying now? Hey my little princess, don’t cry. Just smile. Now you have a family love you. We love you Hyunnie.

Just like your umma said: WELCOME HOME HYUNNIE!!!

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sr for being late.

I know in Korea now is 1 am but in Viet Nam still 11 pm so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAENY'S DAUGHTER.