two

counting pulses

Wednesday night, Woohyun sent out a text to the guys about dinner Friday night.

It read, "Gentlemen, there's a gang meeting on Friday for dinner. Suit up. I'll text you the deets tomorrow or something." He waited for their replies as he watched a rerun of some music show.

His phone vibrated twice in the same hour and four times two hours later.

----

From: HOYA

s'all good...you make me feel like a mafioso though...

----

From: sungyeollie

special occasion or what???  hahaha okie dokie~ 

----

He'd fallen asleep several minutes later due to the immense amount of studying he'd done that day (a whopping three hours, really), only waking when Sunggyu came home from his late night gig smelling like sweat, cigarettes and beer. Seriously, only Sunggyu could manage to be a straight A student by day and a reckless rocker guy by night. 

He checked his phone again.

----

From: Lee Sungjong-nim

im bsubsy fridge sortry

frida**

FRIDYA DMAMMIT

fukco ff

----

Woohyun laughed. Sungjong's out partying, as usual. He asked him if he had a ride home.

----

From : Lee Sungjong-nim

yeh jaebu said jingyuo ng is gnna pic kus up

----

A few minutes later, Sunggyu stepped out of the bathroom in a loose Nell t-shirt and grey jogging pants while drying his hair with a small towel.

Woohyun turned his body lazily on the couch to look at Sunggyu. "How was it?", he asks him

"Not bad." He laughs a bit. "Some girl threw her bra at Myungsoo though." The older one went to go sit next to Woohyun on the couch, hitting his repeatedly to get him to scoot over. Once he sat down, he pulled the younger one's legs onto his own thighs and rested his arms on them.

"Seriously? What did he do?" The boy lying down now lifted his head up, propping himself up on his elbows.

Sunggyu shrugged and picked his still-wet hair out of his eyes."He just kicked it off the stage. She went up to him after the show and was all over him. You should've seen it, man. I thought he was gonna punch her in the face."

"You're kidding." Woohyun deadpanned. "Kim Myungsoo, Mister I-hate-human-contact-with-every-fiber-of-my-being, didn't punch somebody in the face for touching him?"

"I thought we agreed he was 'Mister I-hate-human-contact-with-every-fiber-of-my-being-unless-its-a-really-hot-guy'. And I don't think he punches women in the face though."

Woohyun had never actually met Kim Myungsoo. He'd seen pictures and heard stories of the infamous guitarist math genius with a model-like appearance. Apparently, if you knew him personally, like Sunggyu does, he's the nicest guy. Real quiet though. He also has a thing for attractive men and can rarely turn them down.

"Whatever." Woohyun sat up and stretched, then leaned his head on Sunggyu's shoulder. "I'm tired as . Come sleep too?" The eldest groaned in agreement.

The shortest of the two breathed in heavily before lifting his head. Half way through standing up, he caught a whiff of something that smelled and snapped his head towards Sunggyu. "Hyung, you smell good...like coconuts!", he said as he threw himself on the singer. 

Sunggyu screamed and shoved Woohyun, who was now laughing maniacally, to the ground. "You're a ing ert!" He shrieked at him.

 

>>>>>>>

It's Thursday morning, precisely 9:57AM. Kim Myungsoo sat himself at the back right corner of his Psychology class, as usual. He liked coming to this class. The teacher was funny. The other students weren't as loud as any of his other classes. And there was a particularly attractive boy who sats three rows in front of him and slightly to the left. He hadn't arrived yet though. He was never really on time, Myungsoo noticed. He always miraculously arrived seconds before the professor did, his hair completely disheveled, probably not having enough time to fix his hair in the morning. He did fix his hair on some days, though, and he looked amazing. Well, he always looked amazing. He looked exceptional. Yes. Exceptional.

At that moment, the boy he was just thinking about bustled in to the class and rushed to his seat by one of his friends. Myungsoo was absolutely mesmerized. The boy had gotten a haircut. He'd traded his nearly shoulder length hair for a shorter cut and pushed back bangs. Today, the raven-haired boy  decided, that the other looked exceptionally amazing. To accompany his freshly cut hair, he'd dressed nicely for class. He wore a red sweater over a gray dress shirt, the sleeves rolled to his elbows with dark blue skinny jeans that really did justice to his ridiculously long legs. His ridiculously long legs that Myungsoo liked oh, so very much. He also liked how tall he was, how lanky he was, how fat his cheeks were compared to the rest of his body, how his voice changed octave when he got frustrated or excited.

Kim Myungsoo really did enjoy this boy, yet he still didn't know his name.

----------------------------------------

wow I'm so sorry I couldn't update but I haven't had a working computer in a while so I couldn't write...I feel so horrible T_____T please forgive me...

any way, in case you were wondering "jaebu" and "jingyuo ng" in Sungjong's text are none other than my beloved JB and Jr. from JJ Project! they'll probably make a later appearance as well~

oh and if you haven't guessed, the boy in Myungsoo's class is Sungyeol LOL I'm so bad with describing hair, but while writing this I pictured Sungyeol's haircut to look like his hair in White Confession/Lately because that's my favourite hairstyle of his hehehe also this is the outfit he's wearing (I'm a huge Kim Soo Hyun fan omg)

thank you so much for being so patient with me and for reading, commenting (so sorry I wasn't able to reply!!!) and subscribing you guys are too nice to me xx