Laugh out Loud USA:One.

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy sighed in delight as she sat on the hotel rooms couch. Her dyed brown hair now tied up into a ponytail which showed her high cheek bones.

"Unnie!" Lisa's voice slammed through Tracy's moment immediately. Reluctantly, Tracy turned around to see the top of Lisa's long hair infront of her face. Knowing to look a few inches down to see Lisa's face, Tracy proceeded to.

"Yes?" Tracy asked her. Lisa pouted at her unnie before gripping her arm and laying her head on top of the woman's shoulder. Her fluffy hair slapping Tracy's face every time she moved.

"I don't know English that well." Lisa  shyly said,still gripping her shoulder. Tracy sighed and looked down at the ground in a little frustration.

Crap. Please don't tell me I have to translate everything she says like the last that last time we went to London to promote our debut song.

"Uhh,let's practice," Tracy softly pushed Lisa's hands off of her before sitting her on the couch beside her. "Hello, nice to meet you and your name is?" Tracy waited for the younger girls answer.

Well, is you didn't know...Lisa was born in the USA but she moved to South Korea when she was a newborn. So she might have an English name but English isn't one of her strongest links.

"U-uhh..L-isa...my name is Lisa?" She said looking confused in the face.

"Ye-"

Bam!

Into the room came Melissa and Yun wearing clown outfits and singing 2NE1 'I Don't Care'.

"Hahahah! He totally ate your pizza!"

"I know right?"

"Did you see how those little kids looked at you? Mainly, the tallest one. Haha!"

"I don't see any thing funny."

"Haha! I should of dare you more!"

"Just because you dared me to go around kids and start shaking me head and patting my on each side saying 'Patting my weak' doesn't make you the dare queen, Ms.Clown!"

Yun immediately stopped laughing before jumping on Melissa like a buffalo.

"Rawr!" She huffed.

"Hey!" Tracy ran up to the too girls before breaking them up with Lisa's help. "Hey! Would you stop fighting like 3 year olds because not every person in the room isn't awake yet!"

Yun and Melissa made eye contact before counting every person in the room:

Lisa,Melissa,Yun,Tracy...Rachel unnie?

"Wow Rachel sleeps alot." Yun bluntly said.

"Yah!" A voice croaked.

Everyone's head looked to the right of the living room to see Rachel in some weird looking pajama's.

"What in the mother of donkey-"

"Ssh!" Rachel interrupted.

"Are you wearing a Lady Gaga outfit?" Lisa asked her in Korean.

"Yes! And it's not Lady Gaga any more ladies..."

"What is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lady RaRa!"

Rachel then started to dance to MC Hammer.

MC_Hammer_gif.gif

"What."

"The."

"World."

"In my mind."