First Interview with Swag Entertainment's New Boy Group, BC3!

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

First Interview with Swag Entertainment's New Boy Group, BC3!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/95f86e9ebafaf9c2542350375a0a580a/tumblr_mny54bcs5a1rm7fruo1_500.jpg

Interviewer: Today, we have the new and improved, BC3!
BC3: Let's fly! We are BC3!

[Clapping]

Interviewer: Wow, how does it feel to debut into the KPOP scene with tons of fans that knew that you were going to debut?
Aaron: It was a tough road for us because we had to continuously train for our debut every day until we debut. It was a hectic job but we really do appreciate the love and support from our fans.

Interviewer: So Youngwa-

Youngwa: Yes?

Interviewer: There has been some sources saying that you lived in America for 1-2 years before coming back to Korea? And reasons why?
Youngwa: Well, I stayed in the USA for that time because my family is very international with their stays so I lived around the world. And in the USA, English is their top language so I had to learn that in such a short time.

Interviewer: Can you speak some English to a member? Who can speak English also?

Youngwa: [Points at Mark] Mark does.

Interviewer: Mark, you know English?

Aaron: Yes, I was born and raised in Florida until I was fifteen years old.

Interviewer: So it's not hard for you?

Aaron: [Chuckles] No, of course not.

Interviewer: Let's start the English!

[Clapping(Red indicates that they are speaking English)]

Aaron: How do you feel about BC3?

Youngwa: I feel good about it. We are all good girls.

Goo-Jin: Girls? What the heck, Hyung?

[Laughter]

Youngwa: [Blushes] My English isn't the best but I try.

Aaron: It's not as good as Tyler's.

Tyler: [Shocked] When did I get into the conversation?

Interviewer: You know English also, Tyler?
Tyler: Yes, I studied English and Spanish since I was thirteen.

Interviewer: Who in the group talks the most English?

[Points at Aaron]

Jungah: When Hyung gets irritated at something, he starts speaking English to myself.

Tyler: He does it all the time.

Aaron: I lived around English while Tyler and Youngwa studied it but Jungah and Goo-Jin are clueless about it.

Goo-Jin: That's not true! I'm actually good at English!

Aaron: Then why is your pronunciation so bad?

Goo-Jin:...Sorry, I know little English. Me know small.

[BC3 laughs]

Interviewer: What are your thoughts about your co-workers?

Youngwa: JBG and Laugh out Loud sunbaes are very nice and caring to us even before pre-debut.

Jungah: We are not close to the BADBOYZ members because they are always in a different country so our relationship isn't really up to par.

Youngwa: Celes and TJ sunbaes are very nice to us also.

Aaron: GY Generation and BC3 know each other but we aren't close; we're like acquaintances.

Interviewer: Oh, so out of all the groups, who are you the least closest with?

Youngwa: BADBOYZ.

Aaron: It has to be between GY Generation and BADBOYZ.

Jungah: BADBOYZ.

Interviewer: Who are you the closest to?

Aaron: JBG hyungs.

Youngha: Yeah, JBG hyungs.

Interviewer: Speaking of the female co-workers, who are your ideal types?

Aaron: Mine is Melissa from Laugh out Loud. I think she's a very sweet person.

Jungah: I pick Yun because she's very talented but has a baby face.

Tyler: I would pick...Yuna from GY Generation.

Youngha: I'll pick Celes.

Goo-Jin: It would have to be Rachel from Laugh out Loud; I think she's hilarious.

Tyler: Rachel noona is very hilarious.

Interviewer: Any last things to your fans?

Youngha: We are proud to have you guys by our sides and we hope you enjoy our songs and love us forever! Thanks for supporting us even before the beginning started for us. We thank you all. Bye!

BC3: Let's fly! We are BC3!

 

-------