LOL's Thoughts About JBG Going into The Japanese Industry In A Few Months.

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

Warning:This is a script version of the short interview with LOL.

___________________________________________________________________________

Tracy:I think it's a very good start for JBG to get into the Japanese music business as rookies because they could be more known by other fans around Asia and the world.

Yun:I personally think that it's a little too early to be apart of the Japanese industry because they just started.But, it's up to the head CEO to make the decisions.

Lisa:I know everyone in JBG in a brother-sister way and I think they are ready but not totally ready to take on the Japanese industry like this.Even though they will be flying to Japan next week to start their choreography and stuff.But, I'm mainly worried if they could handle it since we all just debuted. But, Laught out Loud will always be by their sides no matter what happens.

Rachel:I agree with my dongsaeng about this.Plus,since we were trainees we had to learn atleast conversational Japanese.I also hope they make it in the japanese industry.

Which Member has the most toughest job of the group?

Tracy:I'd have to say;Hyunki.Since he is the leader and he has most of the lines in the group.He will have to know conversational/fluent Japanese.

Lisa:I agree with Tracy unnie.Hyunki oppa will have to step up to the plate when it comes to Japanese.

Yun:I'd have to say is Jounghyun oppa.Since he will be playing in Japanese dramas'.

In your group,who is going to get face time in dramas'?

Lisa:Melissa unnie.Since she's working on going to Japan with JBG to be a supporting character in one of the film's with Jounghyun.

Rachel:Melissa unnie.She's not here with us right now since she's going to Japan tomorrow with film with Jounghyun oppa.

Is it true that you all made a demo for you're debuting song in December in Japan,also?

Rachel:Yes,we all made a demo version of our song called 'Let it Rain'.

Yun:Yes,that will be published a few days from now.

 

Thank you all for reading the interview.

-Published,September-10-12.