Trainees Give A Brief Summary About Training At The Company.

۩SWAG ENTERTAINMENT| The Music Industry۩

 Trainees Give A Brief Summary About Training At The Company.

"I've been training for this company since I was 13 and now I am 15 years old. I have always been so supportive of all of the groups and admire them for their hard work. Laugh out Loud and GY Generation unnies are great role models. It felt like yesterday that both Ana(new member of 4Beat) was both practicing and talking about how we wanted to shine to the world. She has always been a very open person and would tell you if something is right or not. I hope that one day I will be able to share the same thing with her."

 

"Hello, my name shall be anonymous during this for you all to know. I am a male and I have came from a very musical family that played and sung to music like it was out passion to do so. My life at Swag Entertainment isn't hard but it isn't easy either; we have lots of things to catch up on almost every day. Outside of our personal lives, we have to practice up for five hours a day to get at least at a decent level. Swag Entertainment is getting bigger and bigger day by day and it's an honor to be training for the company."

 

"I came to South Korea only eight months ago and I only knew about a basic amount of Korean. Now, I am more advanced in it but I still have to learn the language if I'm going to be officially working for the company. I found Swag Entertainment from Just Being Guys Chinese debut, thankfully. My daily schedules are a little hectic but it's worth it in my opinion. You have to do singing, acting, dancing, language courses, personality courses, and so much more reach your goal. One day, I hope that I'll be able to shine like my unnies and oppas are."

 

"My older sister works for the company and she is a member of GY Generation(I can't give out my name until my possible debut). I'm proud of her for her hard work and I hope that one day I will be able to debut also. Swag Entertainment is a diverse family with so much talent that I cannot describe. I'm thankful to be here every day."

-----------